FAILE

Other Artists? We got 'em right here.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Re: FAILE

Post by conartstudio »

circa77 wrote:No complaints on quality or fit. Maybe a little snug but not bad. Soft cotton.
i ordered size "Fat" and not "Super Fat" so hopefully it will fit me.

circa, check your pm for the email addresses.
Last edited by conartstudio on Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

Thanks
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

BNE-

Tees have shipped. No COAs will be included with any of the 3 tees. These are meant to be worn to raise awareness for the world water crisis, not re-sold as art pieces. Thanks for supporting the cause! Please actually wear your tees and continue to raise awareness.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

Gigantico wrote:BNE-

Tees have shipped. No COAs will be included with any of the 3 tees. These are meant to be worn to raise awareness for the world water crisis, not re-sold as art pieces. Thanks for supporting the cause! Please actually wear your tees and continue to raise awareness.
Translation:

We sold WAAAAY more than 100 shirts but told faile and the water charity we only sold 100. If we used the COAs that faile put the time into making then faile and the water charity would know we sold more than we advertised and would question where the rest of the money, money we already spent on legal fees over the non banksy shirt, went.
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

BNE is a crook. You guys know he is a member of this forum right? His screen name is not BNE.
danklax5
Giant

Post by danklax5 »

I saw that too, what a Scumbag!!!!!
"I make my own luck."
easycraig
Giant

Post by easycraig »

- i think i would rather have the cert. than the shirt! :lol: just my opinion as i did not buy any of the shirts.... ec
A New Hot Girl Joins the Giant.org every minute!
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

Just requested a refund on the 2nd not-Banksy shirt. Done with this weirdo.
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

Faile pulled the COA from their Instagram. Disappointed they pulled the picture and didn't provide an update from their end.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

spagucci1 wrote:Faile pulled the COA from their Instagram. Disappointed they pulled the picture and didn't provide an update from their end.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

someone on the banksy forum just posted this response from water:charity which disputes BNE's claim that the money from the non banksy shirt sale was donated and that they had it:

http://banksyforum.proboards.com/post/1191510/thread
Thanks for your inquiry regarding the donation that BNE originally made to charity: water on March 22, 2014. We’ve been in contact with PayPal and wanted to provide you with an update.

BNE’s donation to charity: water was flagged by PayPal as an unauthorized payment and upon further review subsequently reversed by PayPal. charity: water is no longer in possession of this donation.

We are not in direct communication with BNE, but PayPal has informed us that they was working with BNE in the case of any refund requests.

Please let us know of any further questions and you can email BNE at info@bne.org with questions regarding payment and/or refunds.
once again, zero transparency. BNE kept claiming over and over again that the money had been donated but at no point did he ever mention that paypal voided the money transfer and that charity:water never received the money.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

someone on the banksy forum posted FAILE's response over the missing COAs:

http://banksyforum.proboards.com/post/1191598/thread
Since becoming aware of the various issues around the charity collaboration with BNE, we’ve been working behind-the-scenes to resolve the situation. Unfortunately though, final decisions and control of the project’s operation are managed by BNE directly.

For example, it was very important to us that the edition size of 100 was honored, and we published Certificates of Authenticity (COA) in an effort to give everyone confidence that only 100 shirts were produced. While BNE initially agreed to issue the certificate, we learned that those were not distributed after hearing from fans that received the t-shirts without the documentation. We apologize if you have, in any way, been inconvenienced or disappointed by our involvement with this project.

We’ve always operated on a foundation of quality, trust and a deep appreciation for our fans. And, in the future, we will control our own charity projects to ensure a high level of integrity and transparency.

We appreciate your continued support and trust as we move forward.

Sincerely,
FAILE
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

Not sure when it happened but the Faile tee is no longer shown at bne.org.

In other news, the Faile shirt fits great and wifey loved the lip balms.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

Gigantico wrote:Not sure when it happened but the Faile tee is no longer shown at bne.org.

Oh snap, faile must be really annoyed. They probably found out how many shirts were actually sold.

Someone on the banksy forum posted a more accurate version of the COA:

vvk
Giant

Post by vvk »

conartstudio wrote:
Gigantico wrote:Not sure when it happened but the Faile tee is no longer shown at bne.org.

Oh snap, faile must be really annoyed. They probably found out how many shirts were actually sold.

Someone on the banksy forum posted a more accurate version of the COA:
i think this is more accurate.

P.s. Still looking for Faile "Star spangled shadows"
Hook a brother up!
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

Is that how many shirts you sold BNE, I mean vvk?
vvk wrote:
vvk
Giant

Post by vvk »

First the refence to little indian boy on the poster and hpm , and now this?
caugh, caugh, imean Cha ching Cha ching.

spagucci1 wrote:Is that how many shirts you sold BNE, I mean vvk?
vvk wrote:
sno
Punk

Post by sno »

what a complete and total cluster....
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Book Covers today on Papermonster.net

Post by conartstudio »

Book Covers today on Papermonster.net
Hello everyone,

Hope this finds you well and enjoying a beautiful spring. It’s been a long and busy winter in the studio. Today we’re excited to announce a few new shows opening this summer, as well as a new set of book covers being released today featuring many images from last fall.

First we’re happy to share Fuel, Fantasy, Freedom at Galerie Hilger NEXT in Vienna, Austria – a new solo show that explores the world of childhood fantasy. The show opens July 2nd - September 6th. More information can be found here: http://failesites.net/news and here http://failesites.net/fuel--fantasy--freedom

Next, we’ll be exhibiting in Scotland at Summerhall museum opening August 2nd - September 26th in conjunction with the Edinburgh Art Festival. We’ll be showing a new series of paintings titled Vestige Boards which explore the detritus of image and language through the act of making art. Second, we will be showing the FAILE & BAST Deluxx Fluxx Arcade Edinburgh which should be a lot of fun as always, especially for those that missed it in Miami. You can read more here: http://failesites.net/news

BOOK COVER RELEASE AT NOON (NYC time) – TODAY – Tues 5/20.
http://papermonster.net/artist.php?artist=13

The Book Covers will be released via Papermonster.net at Noon (NYC Time) today. The Papermonster.net site is Buy Now. If the artwork is already in a cart, you will see a timer running that shows how long until the work will be released from an existing cart hold. Once you see the timer run out please refresh the page. The site will give you ten minutes to check out before it will reset the cart. Note you have 10 minutes to check out, if you hold the work in your cart for more than 10 minutes, we will honor the first payment that comes in for a given work. So please don’t let it sit in your cart for too long. Please be patient with the site, we try hard to make sure everything runs smooth but as you know these things can sometimes be tricky.

We hope to see you this summer and look forward to sharing more images and works in the coming months. As always we greatly appreciate your support.

Our best,
Faile

Please follow all the current happenings in the studio and beyond at:
http://instagram.com/faileart
https://www.facebook.com/FaileArt
https://twitter.com/faileart

http://blog.papermonster.net/posts/view ... tsombikos-
Release: FAILE Original Book Covers & John Tsombikos Originals
May 19th, 2014
Posted by: Paper Monster
Paper Monster is very excited to announce the release of new original works by Faile and John Tsombikos. To be released Tuesday May 20th, Around 12 Noon Eastern Standard Time.

FAILE have created another amazing set of unique book covers, featuring imagery from their recent show Where Wild Won't Break at Dallas Contemporary in addition to some fun feline friendly works based off their Cat Show LA quilt. Each book cover is unique, featuring hand silk screened images, overtop collaged paper, float mounted in a white frame. These works showcase the high level of craftmanship Faile takes into every one of their works. See below for more preview photos.

All works: Acrylic, Silk Screen Ink on Book Cover, Collaged Paper, Framed

Signed on back, Faile 2014

$1,350 USD

conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

another cover posted on Facebook… not really feeling any i've seen so far.

sweetjesus
Propaganda Engineer

Post by sweetjesus »

up
http://papermonster.net/artist.php?artist=13

yeah, i only like maybe 2 images...but not enough. Anyone jumping on these?
adambad
Giant

Post by adambad »

there were a couple i was trying for but got shut out pretty quick.
jjttdw
Mono Enojado

Post by jjttdw »

Gotta say, I'm always impressed with how Faile prices their a lot of their stuff so close to market but just low enough to generate a quick sell out.
sweetjesus
Propaganda Engineer

Post by sweetjesus »

somebody's milking this one in the cart:
http://papermonster.net/item.php?item=360
vvk
Giant

Post by vvk »

flag day will be coming home to a nice wall.