FAILE

Other Artists? We got 'em right here.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Re: FAILE

Post by conartstudio »

sabeth wrote:argh, i had no idea there was also a catalogue. bummer.
Sabeth, I was at the museum yesterday and they had a few (might have been only two). They are behind the counter in the shop at the entrance, you have to ask for them. Get over there today if you want one.
TheOmethod
Ministry of Information

Post by TheOmethod »

They should be on Faile site soon.. buyer beware!
TheOmethod
Ministry of Information

Post by TheOmethod »

Print, record, book and sticker packs on sale Thurs...
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

TheOmethod wrote:Print, record, book and sticker packs on sale Thurs...
I saw the offset in person this past weekend. According to the museum's sign for it, t's an open edition and costs $75. It's also pretty large. Quality seemed really nice, I actually thought it was a screen print.
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

New York Invasion Black Light Print
24 x 36 Inch
Offset Print, Open Edition
Special NY Invasion Studio Stamp
$75

Deluxx Fluxx Vinyl
Original Music by Seth Jabour
Edition of 500
Custom Silkscreened Jackets, All Unique
Magical 2-sided Vinyl, Over 30 Min of DF Classics
$65

The FAILE & BAST Deluxx Fluxx Arcade Book
Edition of 1500
5 Unique Silkscreened Covers of 300
8 x 10 Inches, 112 Pages
Signed and Stamped FAILE 2015
Plus FAILE & Bonus BAST Sticker Pack
$60
libertarian
Propaganda Engineer

Post by libertarian »

New FAILE stuff looks fun! Were any of the pinball games ever for sale or exhibition only?
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

libertarian wrote:New FAILE stuff looks fun! Were any of the pinball games ever for sale or exhibition only?
it's just an exhibit but the arcade games and pinball machines were free to play. the arcade has so far been exhibited in NY (twice), London and Miami.
libertarian
Propaganda Engineer

Post by libertarian »

conartstudio wrote:
libertarian wrote:New FAILE stuff looks fun! Were any of the pinball games ever for sale or exhibition only?
it's just an exhibit but the arcade games and pinball machines were free to play. the arcade has so far been exhibited in NY (twice), London and Miami.
Yep, I wouldn't expect Brooklyn Museum to be a sales venue, I really meant at any time in the past.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

libertarian wrote:
conartstudio wrote:
Yep, I wouldn't expect Brooklyn Museum to be a sales venue, I really meant at any time in the past.
i think it's just been a traveling exhibit. i doubt any of it's been for sale or sold yet especially since the machines are open to the public to play with. it's a risk to buy something that hundreds or thousands of others played with
rlbchef
Giant

Post by rlbchef »

conartstudio wrote:
libertarian wrote:
conartstudio wrote:
i think it's just been a traveling exhibit. i doubt any of it's been for sale or sold yet especially since the machines are open to the public to play with. it's a risk to buy something that hundreds or thousands of others played with
Yeah but it worked out for Kanye West
libertarian
Propaganda Engineer

Post by libertarian »

conartstudio wrote:i think it's just been a traveling exhibit. i doubt any of it's been for sale or sold yet especially since the machines are open to the public to play with. it's a risk to buy something that hundreds or thousands of others played with
I should say now - I'm a pinball collector (among other things). Overall these 70s electro-mechanical machines are bulletproof, parts remain readily available, and can be fixed by anybody (with some free time, elbow grease, and the ability to read a schematic). Even if none of that were true, as art objects...they don't have to be playable to exist as intended, imo.

I hope some are for sale in the future, I'd be very interested in one. All the better if there was exhibition 'wear' present. Adds character and charm.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

The signed print is back up if anyone is looking for one
http://store.faile.net/collections/all/ ... ght-signed
SHT!
Giant

Post by SHT! »

it was so dope to pick up a faile print today from work on a cellular device! SCORE!!!
SHT! Store
http://www.SHTexclamation.com
SHT! Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/SHTexclamation
SHT! Email
imakeSHT@gmail.com
SHT! Instagram
@SHTexclamation
technique
Punk

Post by technique »

rlbchef wrote:
conartstudio wrote:
libertarian wrote:
conartstudio wrote:
Yeah but it worked out for Kanye West

Let me be the first to appreciate this comedy gold. :lol:
chuckkeppler
Swindler

Post by chuckkeppler »

just got this envelope of awesomeness from Troy (SHT!), who was lucky enough to get to go to the show a few weeks back. Thanks, man!
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

Finally got shipping info for the print and LP.

Got this reclaimed display box for some ballet blocks.

SHT!
Giant

Post by SHT! »

FAILEURE!

durn you, fed ex.... durn you!
my first print ever from faile and it turns up like this... hahaha!
SHT! Store
SHT! Facebook
SHT! Email
imakeSHT@gmail.com
SHT! Instagram
@SHTexclamation
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

SHT! wrote:Image

FAILEURE!

At least your print showed up. I ordered the vinyl and signed print, after a while of nothing I emailed and asked about shipping. I then got two tracking numbers (a week ago), one for the vinyl and the other for the print. The vinyl was delivered and the tracking number hasn't changed from "label created".

Someone posted on EB I think that they responded that they are very busy and everything is just taking a long time to ship... I'm not worried about it but am worried about the condition it will arrive in since yours isn't the first report of damage.
ciphe
Posse

Post by ciphe »

conartstudio wrote:

FAILEURE!

At least your print showed up. I ordered the vinyl and signed print, after a while of nothing I emailed and asked about shipping. I then got two tracking numbers (a week ago), one for the vinyl and the other for the print. The vinyl was delivered and the tracking number hasn't changed from "label created".

Someone posted on EB I think that they responded that they are very busy and everything is just taking a long time to ship... I'm not worried about it but am worried about the condition it will arrive in since yours isn't the first report of damage.
my vinyls arrived damaged, all edges were pretty beat up and bent. They shipped them into same size record boxes, any minor ding to the box will cause damage. I got a response that they received my email and waiting to hear back.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

ciphe wrote:
conartstudio wrote:

FAILEURE!

my vinyls arrived damaged, all edges were pretty beat up and bent. They shipped them into same size record boxes, any minor ding to the box will cause damage. I got a response that they received my email and waiting to hear back.
My two vinyls were shipped the same way but they arrived damage free... My print also finally arrived and in perfect condition as well.
password
Giant

Post by password »

conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

By the way SHT!, the decor hanging on the wall in the background is choice :)
SHT!
Giant

Post by SHT! »

conartstudio wrote: By the way SHT!, the decor hanging on the wall in the background is choice :)
hahaha! theres another one of yours above that too! hahaha!

awesome that you got your stuff intact! im working on getting getting the faile print replaced and unfortunately, i recieved an obey print smashed to hell and back yesterday! not sure what ive done to my delivery people but its apparent theyre upset with me! hahaha! my first damaged print ever was the faile last week and the next print i buy is delivered with no end cap and it literally looks as if it was ran over by a car! theres like tire tracks on it! hahaha! gotta love it!
SHT! Store
SHT! Facebook
SHT! Email
imakeSHT@gmail.com
SHT! Instagram
@SHTexclamation
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

Loving the album covers!

sweetjesus
Propaganda Engineer

Post by sweetjesus »

spagucci1 wrote:Finally got shipping info for the print and LP.

Got this reclaimed display box for some ballet blocks.

been a minute since you posted this, but like that setup.