new paper?

Questions, Questions, Questions. You got 'em? We'll answer 'em!
stuckeyc37
Propaganda Engineer

new paper?

Post by stuckeyc37 »

When did the change to this new thinner paper happen. I noticed it on the first print of the bilboard series. I hope it is only a temporary switch
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Re: new paper?

Post by conartstudio »

the paper didn't seem any different to me but i wasn't really paying that much attention to it. i put each print into my portfolio to help flatten them out first before i really take a look at them.
stuckeyc37
Propaganda Engineer

Post by stuckeyc37 »

me too and I noticed it immediately. I opened my Dark wave/rising sun and it was on this thinner paper as well. Its not a major difference but noticeable. It also feels a little smoother it seems
Ashley23
Punk

Post by Ashley23 »

I too had been wondering as to how and why there was a sudden change regarding the thickness of the paper. I am not sure whether this is a temporary switch or not, but I certainly feel more inclined to this new thin sheet as it is much more smooth.
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

Paper first changed to the cream color environmentally friendly paper in 2000. Before that the paper was "gold Jerry."
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

robotoil wrote:Paper first changed to the cream color environmentally friendly paper in 2000. Before that the paper was "gold Jerry."
the original poster was asking about the recent change from the cream shep had been using to a thinner paper.
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

fribhey wrote:
robotoil wrote:Paper first changed to the cream color environmentally friendly paper in 2000. Before that the paper was "gold Jerry."
the original poster was asking about the recent change from the cream shep had been using to a thinner paper.
Yes, I realized that. Still pining for the bright white paper.