No edition size on print

Questions, Questions, Questions. You got 'em? We'll answer 'em!
mllk
Punk

No edition size on print

Post by mllk »

I was just looking at my prints and I noticed that on my eye alert set, one of the print doesn't have the edition size written on it. It just has the print number. Both have matching print #. What should I do? Bought it directly from obeygiant.com
spagucci1
Giant

Re: No edition size on print

Post by spagucci1 »

pics?
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

mllk wrote:I was just looking at my prints and I noticed that on my eye alert set, one of the print doesn't have the edition size written on it. It just has the print number. Both have matching print #. What should I do? Bought it directly from obeygiant.com

grab a pencil!!! you have one for reference already right?! it's not like you're forging a signature. i'll probably get flamed for this. maybe i shouldn't post it. but i will! :twisted:
on point like a decimalist?
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

whyhoo wrote:
mllk wrote:I was just looking at my prints and I noticed that on my eye alert set, one of the print doesn't have the edition size written on it. It just has the print number. Both have matching print #. What should I do? Bought it directly from obeygiant.com

grab a pencil!!! you have one for reference already right?! it's not like you're forging a signature. i'll probably get flamed for this. maybe i shouldn't post it. but i will! :twisted:
I don't see the harm here in doing it yourself as long as you get the edition size right and the same pressure/wear of the pencil who will know? Shepard doesn't do this himself anymore anyway. Those days are long gone. Just don't sign his sig!
comiconart
Propaganda Engineer

Post by comiconart »

Agreed. Easiest way to go. No harm, no foul.
mllk
Punk

Post by mllk »

spagucci1 wrote:pics?
as per request
ImageImageImage
Patillac13
Lucky Bastard

Post by Patillac13 »

I would leave it, it's kind of a cool little oddity. You don't like it? It can't be often something like that happens.
"everyone needs to chill or I'm stopping the internet." - submit

http://obeygiant.com/bootlegs/pat-jensen-has-a-posse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shopping on Amazon? Use this link and help thegiant.org!
slidingaround
Giant

Post by slidingaround »

Patillac13 wrote:I would leave it, it's kind of a cool little oddity. You don't like it? It can't be often something like that happens.
I agree with Pat, i think thats cool as long as you keep it as a set.
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

I can just see this 5 years from now. Some buyer coming here and asking if this thing is legit. It will happen. ;-)
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

robotoil wrote:I can just see this 5 years from now. Some buyer coming here and asking if this thing is legit. It will happen. ;-)

well now we all know it and it's documented! i'd ditch those pics if you plan on selling it down the road :wink: just to avoid any hassles!
on point like a decimalist?
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

whyhoo wrote:
robotoil wrote:I can just see this 5 years from now. Some buyer coming here and asking if this thing is legit. It will happen. ;-)

well now we all know it and it's documented! i'd ditch those pics if you plan on selling it down the road :wink: just to avoid any hassles!
Too late. I've already added them to the time machine. hahaha.
TheOmethod
Ministry of Information

Post by TheOmethod »

Send it back to us, we can take care of the rest!