Best source for Obey Fine art

Questions, Questions, Questions. You got 'em? We'll answer 'em!
stuckeyc37
Propaganda Engineer

Best source for Obey Fine art

Post by stuckeyc37 »

I have the fine art bug (thanks toyroom, hobby just got more alot more expensive). Other than show openings, and artnet, where are some good places to look for hpms, prints on wood/metal, retired stencils etc. I am looking to pick up an hpm or two this year. Feel free to respond by pm all you vets if you dont want your sources to be available to the masses. Thanks in advance
easycraig
Giant

Re: Best source for Obey Fine art

Post by easycraig »

-sorry... there is no easy answer to your question. best advise... keep your eyes and ears open to all shows... get on waiting lists if you can... keep an eye on ebay along with the art boards.... -be persistent, - and always on the hunt. ec
A New Hot Girl Joins the Giant.org every minute!
stuckeyc37
Propaganda Engineer

Post by stuckeyc37 »

Thanks ec. I kind of assumed that. I am definitely going to get on every list I can from here on out. Heck if even if I could grab one piece a year I wil be stoked. Definitely ready to move to the next level of collecting sheps work. Who knows maybe someday I might even be able to get an og
JErikR
Giant

Post by JErikR »

To what EC said, you gotta be on the hunt. That's what it's all about. You gotta put the work in and think smart/creatively about finding and picking up work. One thing I've learned, whether you're just looking for that grail print or a prime canvas, the game is the same (just with different dollar figures involved).
JErikR