Shep fine art AP's?

Questions, Questions, Questions. You got 'em? We'll answer 'em!
slidingaround
Giant

Shep fine art AP's?

Post by slidingaround »

Hi all,

What are your thoughts on Shep's AP's? Not prints, but fine art.
Would you rather have one from the regular run, ie 1/2?
Given the choice what would you pick?
easycraig
Giant

Re: Shep fine art AP's?

Post by easycraig »

i don't think it matters that much...

given a choice... i myself would probably go with #1/2 first.... AP second, and 2/2 last...

reasoning.... i am an odd numbers type of guy.... (don't like the evens) crazy... i know...

having said that.... i have examples of all of the above and did not let any the numbering deter my purchase for even a millisecond.

ec
A New Hot Girl Joins the Giant.org every minute!
slidingaround
Giant

Post by slidingaround »

easycraig wrote:i don't think it matters that much...

given a choice... i myself would probably go with #1/2 first.... AP second, and 2/2 last...

reasoning.... i am an odd numbers type of guy.... (don't like the evens) crazy... i know...

having said that.... i have examples of all of the above and did not let any the numbering deter my purchase for even a millisecond.

ec
Its more of a thing of choosing between 2/2 or the AP. I wouldnt care on a print (i know some prefer) but when it comes to fine art i think i would prefer the number.
I think the AP might look slightly better from the 2/2 though.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

always thought it was odd that he has fine art artist proofs... with that said, i personally don't care what number it is as long as i had an image/piece i wanted.
jjttdw
Mono Enojado

Post by jjttdw »

fribhey wrote:always thought it was odd that he has fine art artist proofs... with that said, i personally don't care what number it is as long as i had an image/piece i wanted.
+1
JErikR
Giant

Post by JErikR »

jjttdw wrote:
fribhey wrote:always thought it was odd that he has fine art artist proofs... with that said, i personally don't care what number it is as long as i had an image/piece i wanted.
+1
I think you're safe any which way you go. AP is a nice novelty, but doesn't really matter in my book.
JErikR
slidingaround
Giant

Post by slidingaround »

Thanks for your opinions guys. I think i may go for the AP as i prefer the way that looks to the numbered version.
Its actually a metal i sent back to OG as i wasnt 100% on the quality. I had the 2/2 and the screened area had been scratched. They said they would repair it for me.

Iv seen the photos of the touched up piece and its like new, they also offered me the Ap if i wanted that instead. I think i may go for that instead as it looked better in the pics. The way the scratches in the metal layed.
Solar
Giant

Post by Solar »

Definitely go for the one that looks better. That's all that matters on the fine art.