Ordering the 2 Jamie Reid-Shep new prints ,how does it work?

Questions, Questions, Questions. You got 'em? We'll answer 'em!
Fattyramone
Propaganda Engineer

Ordering the 2 Jamie Reid-Shep new prints ,how does it work?

Post by Fattyramone »

Im realativly new to all this so bear with me.

Im going to assume the 2 upcoming prints are going to be dropped seperatly and at seperate times on Tues. , so working under that assumption and the gods are smiling down at me and i win both prints how will OBEY adjust the p&p costs for me?

Will it be automatic? .i.e. Their computer system works it all out?

,...... or is it down to me to get in touch with them to ask them to bundle them in together so that they can both be sent in the same tube and then issue me a refund on the p&p that I will have already paid on both in the automatic processing system when you are sucessful on the drop?

Currently p&p to the UK is a shade under $40 , plus ANOTHER £10 ($16-ish) that UPS want off me before handing the tube over to me which if i win both will come to in excess of $110 ...just for the postage and packageing alone!!!

So you can understand my wanting to only pay one set of p&p for both posters.

Any insight to the p&p process of these double-drop prints would be much appreciated.

Thanks
ritedere
Giant

Re: Ordering the 2 Jamie Reid-Shep new prints ,how does it w

Post by ritedere »

Fattyramone wrote:Im realativly new to all this so bear with me.

Im going to assume the 2 upcoming prints are going to be dropped seperatly and at seperate times on Tues. , so working under that assumption and the gods are smiling down at me and i win both prints how will OBEY adjust the p&p costs for me?

Will it be automatic? .i.e. Their computer system works it all out?

,...... or is it down to me to get in touch with them to ask them to bundle them in together so that they can both be sent in the same tube and then issue me a refund on the p&p that I will have already paid on both in the automatic processing system when you are sucessful on the drop?

Currently p&p to the UK is a shade under $40 , plus ANOTHER £10 ($16-ish) that UPS want off me before handing the tube over to me which if i win both will come to in excess of $110 ...just for the postage and packageing alone!!!

So you can understand my wanting to only pay one set of p&p for both posters.

Any insight to the p&p process of these double-drop prints would be much appreciated.

Thanks
They will probably go up within a minute or 2 of each other.

If you score both separately, I'm fairly certain they can combine the orders for you if you shoot them an email. I personally wouldn't leave it up to them to do it automatically
Fattyramone
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Fattyramone »

Yes , thats what i was thinking ...

When i one in the basket all i want to do is get it paid for and be certain its mine , i dont want to hang about with that in the basket and then have to waste time hanging around for the second one to drop so that i can pay for them together.

No doubt they will have to deal with lots of peole emailing them and asking for the same thing ...i.e. For both prints to be sent together and then asking , waiting for a paypal re-fund on the second , redundent , postage and packing fees.
theBrain
Giant

Post by theBrain »

I scored both peace and justice prints separately. I sent orders@obeygiant.com an email asking to combine shipping and they did. I receieved a PayPal refund for the difference, a week later.
Fattyramone
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Fattyramone »

Thanks Brain , that answers my question ....

Much appreciated.