Advice time!

Questions, Questions, Questions. You got 'em? We'll answer 'em!
Prints_of_Thieves
Propaganda Engineer

Advice time!

Post by Prints_of_Thieves »

Hello all! I've been away because I've been working on my dream if starting my own street wear clothing line. I'm trying to gather as much input as I can on this dilemma of mine. Starting a business takes money which unfortunately my income is only allowing me to keep my head above water and leaves me without a savings. Can't get a loan because of my student loans and a previous attemp at crowd funding failed miserabley. My only option is to sell my art collection which could fetch about 8 grand. I'm afraid to pull the trigger because of how much I love my obey prints and I'm trying to rationalize it by telling myself I could always start over and hope to buy the prints again. Has any of you been in a situation where you sold your obey prints to fund something important but were able to find them later on? I'm just afraid of pulling the trigger, sell all my prints and then not be able to find them ever again. You can look at my collection from my profile to get an idea of what i have. Thanks!