M16 vs AK47 Paster

Questions, Questions, Questions. You got 'em? We'll answer 'em!
alexlrose93
Punk

M16 vs AK47 Paster

Post by alexlrose93 »

Does anyone have info on this? I have one, and I can't find anything...
unioneighteen
Swindler

Re: M16 vs AK47 Paster

Post by unioneighteen »

alexlrose93
Punk

Post by alexlrose93 »

got that, but that doesn't really reveal much. I'm trying to price it out, see if it's worth framing...just don't know much.

apparently it was only given to friends and family of the artist because only a large format signed edition of 50 was released?
Cookie Head
Giant

Post by Cookie Head »

alexlrose93 wrote:apparently it was only given to friends and family of the artist because only a large format signed edition of 50 was released?
A paster means that many were printed on thin paper to be "pasted" up on the street. The value of a paster depends on how much you like the image, from a collectors point of view it will never come close to the original run of 50.
alexlrose93
Punk

Post by alexlrose93 »

I'm not sure if depends on how much you like the image...it may or may not be on the paster paper, I haven't received it yet. I'll update this when I know. I just think for an unreleased friends and family image thick or thin paper, it should be worth quite a bit but not quite as much as the original run of 50
Cookie Head
Giant

Post by Cookie Head »

alexlrose93 wrote: I just think for an unreleased friends and family image thick or thin paper, it should be worth quite a bit but not quite as much as the original run of 50
A paster is NOT an unreleased friends and family print, they are printed up specifically to be "pasted" up on the street, the value is not a will never be close to the original run of 50 on heavy paper with deckled edge printed at Modern Multiples. Of course this is just my opinion and you are free to believe whatever you want.
vvk
Giant

Post by vvk »

Cookie Head wrote:
alexlrose93 wrote: I just think for an unreleased friends and family image thick or thin paper, it should be worth quite a bit but not quite as much as the original run of 50
A paster is NOT an unreleased friends and family print, they are printed up specifically to be "pasted" up on the street, the value is not a will never be close to the original run of 50 on heavy paper with deckled edge printed at Modern Multiples. Of course this is just my opinion and you are free to believe whatever you want.

That being said... If anyone has plasters that they want to sell / trade. Please let me know .
Looking for pasters signed or not.
alexlrose93
Punk

Post by alexlrose93 »

That being said (or read), then I believe this may actually be an unsigned unnumbered print-but I'll have to wait and see.