ExpressoBeans???

Questions, Questions, Questions. You got 'em? We'll answer 'em!
Haven't been able to get on the site the last few days-
Did I miss something???
thanks

jl
jotrac
Swindler

I was working yesterday and earlier today I think. I'm sure someone will get around to fixing it.
jjttdw
Mono Enojado

It's working now-
thanks-

jl
jotrac
Swindler

I've been having issues for months with Expresso Beans. Seems down now for me. Is anyone else having issues?
ll_coolray
Posse

ll_coolray wrote:I've been having issues for months with Expresso Beans. Seems down now for me. Is anyone else having issues?

Yeah, I have problems with EB. It's pretty random. It'll be fine then suddenly get Error 502 : bad gateway
darwin
Swindler

darwin wrote:
ll_coolray wrote:I've been having issues for months with Expresso Beans. Seems down now for me. Is anyone else having issues?

Yeah, I have problems with EB. It's pretty random. It'll be fine then suddenly get Error 502 : bad gateway

Same. Sometimes the forum works, but the search doesn't and vice versa. Not a live version of the website warning then I'll refresh and it's fine. Very random
no1gdman
Posse

The site is held together with bubble gum and tape.
jjttdw
Mono Enojado

I can't look up prints on there anymore. I can only access certain parts like forum and for sale Iso. But I miss looking through trades wanted and prints. Sucks!!
Jessica Ravelo
Posse

They know exactly what they need to do to fix it :arrow: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
arthunter999
Swindler

arthunter999 wrote:They know exactly what they need to do to fix it :arrow: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Does that involve unbanning you :D

It's an old site with a huge database and needs to be rebuilt. It's not an easy thing to do and takes time.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

The owners in NY know exactly how to fix the predicament they have gotten themselves into.
arthunter999
Swindler

They don't pay anyone for hosting, it is that simple. Their database is now too large to keep up with the bombardment of traffic and data.
arthunter999
Swindler

I deleted a post in this thread that was off topic and a personal attack...
Cookie Head
Giant

Return to Hit & Miss