DAMAGED PRINT -- what to do.

Questions, Questions, Questions. You got 'em? We'll answer 'em!
CAallDAY
Swindler

Post by CAallDAY »

If you send out 1000 plus prints I would figure that indeed this does happen sometimes, but the prints I got from BRP and POW usually are in such thick tubes I couldn't imagine anything even 200 lbs being able to penetrate the thick tube
turtlespd
Punk

Re: DAMAGED PRINT -- what to do.

Post by turtlespd »

I just recieved a Obey print today and noticed the tube had been crushed! Upon opening the package in horror i see my print has been smashed! I didnt even bother opening the print up after that and imediately called UPS customer service! As mention by someone earlier, use AGENT and say it TWICE! The customer service was pretty easy to deal with and I been informed to hold onto this print for the next five days and expect a phone call so the print and tube can be examined. At this point i been told i am to wait to see how the store will respond. Till then i will try to keep everyone posted. I would like to add this is my third time recieving a damaged print, the first time was a handling problem by OBEY in which i had a dirty ink finger print on my art work and the second was a dark mark over the art. In both incedents, after contacting Obey I never recieved a phone call nor replys to my constant emailing. Their customer service IMO is worthless but when you have whats in demand who cares , right! Atleast in this even UPS will be contacting Obey and hopefully they will handle this situation in a professional manner. I honestly would hate to be refunded because now im out of a print i really enjoy...WISH ME LUCK!
turtlespd
Punk

Post by turtlespd »

As promised an update! As of one buisness day of calling UPS and sending Obey an email. I recieved a confimation number that a new print is on its way...Im really glad this worked out. I have a little more faith in them than i did a week ago.
cheap cologne
Giant

Post by cheap cologne »

You guys should just all relax and let Shepard and the gang have some fun...

I keed, I keed.

Phởgg
Giant

Post by Phởgg »

^classic!
http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=1999" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh10 ... ADCAST.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
aust449
Swindler

Post by aust449 »

My Peace and Justice Woman arrived damaged and, after emailing obey (very easy to work with) and receiving a replacement, I noticed that they put delivery confirmation on my next order. Is this standard practice? I've been buying direct since '05, hope they don't think I'm scamming over having reported one damaged print...
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

aust449 wrote:My Peace and Justice Woman arrived damaged and, after emailing obey (very easy to work with) and receiving a replacement, I noticed that they put delivery confirmation on my next order. Is this standard practice? I've been buying direct since '05, hope they don't think I'm scamming over having reported one damaged print...
Erbody requires a sig now. They accept signing the slip and leaving it.