Anticipation: OBEY/Vhils Universal Personhood Lisbon

Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Re: Anticipation: OBEY/Vhils Universal Personhood Lisbon

Post by Gigantico »

+1 on the rebound!
Stonecutterjeff
Swindler

Post by Stonecutterjeff »

+1
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

jjttdw wrote:Maybe I'll get one on the 2nd go around.

That was a good idea!
on point like a decimalist?
halopigg
Giant

Post by halopigg »

halopigg wrote:fingers have been crossed for a few days, will continue until tomorrow morning when I need them to type CC info ;-)

dan

Score!!!! Also prints come much faster when you live in California!! I should have this on Monday!
Who's got my old stickers?
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

halopigg wrote:
halopigg wrote:fingers have been crossed for a few days, will continue until tomorrow morning when I need them to type CC info ;-)

dan

Score!!!! Also prints come much faster when you live in California!! I should have this on Monday!
but you have to pay sales tax now :wink:
easycraig
Giant

Post by easycraig »

590AF1D6-123A-427B-9CC0-2A1B3400D074.jpeg
590AF1D6-123A-427B-9CC0-2A1B3400D074.jpeg (3.07 MiB) Viewed 775 times
I drove by this yesterday, hence the crooked photo.
A New Hot Girl Joins the Giant.org every minute!
DunDun
Giant

Post by DunDun »

Anyone else get a 24 1/4" x 30" print? Looks like the printer didn't size this one right...again. If you want to frame it without damaging it you'll have to matte it. Sucks. I bought a 24x30 frame to put in my office, but it didn't fit. I guess it's on me a bit for not measuring it first, but that's pretty lame on Obey's part too.

Thinking about having it professionally trimmed too. Anyone have any ideas on how to do that?
conartstudio wrote:the majority here enjoy art, the majority on EB enjoy profiting off of art. people become ruthless when money is involved.
PDC
Giant

Post by PDC »

DunDun wrote:Anyone else get a 24 1/4" x 30" print? Looks like the printer didn't size this one right...again. If you want to frame it without damaging it you'll have to matte it. Sucks. I bought a 24x30 frame to put in my office, but it didn't fit. I guess it's on me a bit for not measuring it first, but that's pretty lame on Obey's part too.

Thinking about having it professionally trimmed too. Anyone have any ideas on how to do that?
I've cut prints down myself at Kinkos to the correct dimensions. They have the over size paper cutters that you can just walk in and use. They made a perfect cut but I would recommend taking in something else to cut first to practice on and make sure their blades are sharp.
DunDun
Giant

Post by DunDun »

PDC wrote:
DunDun wrote:Anyone else get a 24 1/4" x 30" print? Looks like the printer didn't size this one right...again. If you want to frame it without damaging it you'll have to matte it. Sucks. I bought a 24x30 frame to put in my office, but it didn't fit. I guess it's on me a bit for not measuring it first, but that's pretty lame on Obey's part too.

I've cut prints down myself at Kinkos to the correct dimensions. They have the over size paper cutters that you can just walk in and use. They made a perfect cut but I would recommend taking in something else to cut first to practice on and make sure their blades are sharp.
Thanks! I'm not sure I've got the balls to cut something, but it's def something to consider.
conartstudio wrote:the majority here enjoy art, the majority on EB enjoy profiting off of art. people become ruthless when money is involved.
ARTMonster
Punk

Post by ARTMonster »

You'll regret cutting it! Don't! :oops:
jjttdw
Mono Enojado

Post by jjttdw »

ARTMonster wrote:

You'll regret cutting it! Don't! :oops: