ANTICIPATION: LENIN STAMP LARGE FORMAT

Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.
SHT!
Giant

ANTICIPATION: LENIN STAMP LARGE FORMAT

Post by SHT! »

Large Format on 100% cotton custom archival paper with hand-deckled edges. 28 x 37.25 inches. 3 color screen print on cream. Signed by Shepard Fairey. Numbered edition of 90. Obey publishing chop in lower left corner. Comes with Certificate of Authenticity (COA). $750. Available Thursday, September 20th @ 10AM (PDT) on ObeyGiant.com in Store under Prints. Max order: 1 per customer/household. Multiple orders will be refunded. International customers are responsible for import fees due upon delivery.
SHT! Store
http://www.SHTexclamation.com
SHT! Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/SHTexclamation
SHT! Email
imakeSHT@gmail.com
SHT! Instagram
@SHTexclamation
no1gdman
Propaganda Engineer

Re: ANTICIPATION: LENIN STAMP LARGE FORMAT

Post by no1gdman »

thursday should be fun 8)
jjttdw
Mono Enojado

Post by jjttdw »

Is this the same print that dropped for the Moscow show in a presale that was discussed in the Moscow show thread??

Jason??
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

jjttdw wrote:Is this the same print that dropped for the Moscow show in a presale that was discussed in the Moscow show thread??

Jason??
it's the same print... just don't know why obey has it listed as 28 x 37.25 inches when it's listed on wunderkammern as 76 x 102 cm (29.9 x 40.15 inches). wunderkammern also has it listed as an edition of 90 but the print in the photo is clearly marked 1/75. It's the exact same photo that obey is using for their release but they edited the edition in the photo to say 1/90
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

if he continues the series in large format I'll certainly be upset if I decide to pass tomorrow. you know what would be nice though while we're at it? the money series in LF :drooling:
on point like a decimalist?
bsharp
Posse

Post by bsharp »

FWIW I contacted the gallery and they confirmed edition of 90 and same print. OG site is selling the rest of the allocation.
jjttdw
Mono Enojado

Post by jjttdw »

bsharp wrote:FWIW I contacted the gallery and they confirmed edition of 90 and same print. OG site is selling the rest of the allocation.
Thanks for the confirmation, its nice to be able to skip today's drop because I have one in the bag from Moscow. And a thanks for chuckkeppler for posting that link too.
justin
Giant

Post by justin »

I'm gonna sit this one out. I haven't framed the 3 large format prints I bought earlier this year, and this one would just be in storage for a long time.
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

I saw 78 go in stock at first, they must not have sold many at all via the gallery.
on point like a decimalist?
jjttdw
Mono Enojado

Post by jjttdw »

I hope I don't get screwed.
russkov
Swindler

Post by russkov »

jjttdw wrote:I hope I don't get screwed.
Me neither, I discussed with the gallery here in Moscow, stated that the print will be printed in US and brought to Italy, from where they are to be shipped. I'd advise that you write t them to precise from where yours is to be shipped from.
For the fine art of the exhibition, the pieces are supposed to get back to US and after be shipped to the purchasers...this is the part worrying me, I'd have been happy if they could stay in Moscow...
no1gdman
Propaganda Engineer

Post by no1gdman »

I was able to snag one on my phone at the sea-tac airport waiting for my rental car 8)
jjttdw
Mono Enojado

Post by jjttdw »

I finally got shipping notification on the one I bought through the gallery. It looks like it coming straight from Obey which is nice. Stoked to unroll it to get a look.
no1gdman
Propaganda Engineer

Post by no1gdman »

jjttdw wrote:I finally got shipping notification on the one I bought through the gallery. It looks like it coming straight from Obey which is nice. Stoked to unroll it to get a look.
It's definitely worth the wait :D
jjttdw
Mono Enojado

Post by jjttdw »

If time is money then the wait will be worth it. With the gallery discount it cost about $700 shipped which beats the $750 + shipping.
soupysound
Punk

Post by soupysound »

yeah discount from gallery was a nice bonus. fine with waiting as long as it arrives safely.

pics i have seen of it look great.