New International Shipping costs @ OG

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
hercylicious
Giant

Post by hercylicious »

when you get back on the obey page after the paypal screen , if you wish to change , i believe you gotta click back on the 3rd step , shipping options and change it there , it wasnt available when i tried last night , but i think it should appear soon!

that makes a 2nd click to complete order if thats the case ;p will be tough on loaded servers days hehe
slidingaround
Giant

Post by slidingaround »

Maybe it will remember your choice! Lets hope!
lepublicnme
Giant

Re: New International Shipping costs @ OG

Post by lepublicnme »

So I checked this morning as usual.
You have now the choice between UPS and USPS, in my case, $87 with UPS or $44 with USPS.
It appears also that the choice set by default is USPS.

good news even if there is another increase in the shipping costs (my last order was $31.25, now $44 so 40.8% of increase which not bad ! :twisted: :twisted: )

XXXXX
admonkey
King of the Jungle

Post by admonkey »

Just to be polite, I would suggest that everyone who wrote in a letter of complaint re: International shipping also write in a letter of thanks for listening to the fans.

I'm sure the grunts in the trenches of OG get tired of only hearing the b^tching and none of the joy.

This might be a good time to cut 'em some slack.
"I'm a drinker with a writing problem." -- Brendan Behan

The Mad Monkey Campaign.
SYPRUX
Posse

Post by SYPRUX »

admonkey wrote:Just to be polite, I would suggest that everyone who wrote in a letter of complaint re: International shipping also write in a letter of thanks for listening to the fans.

I'm sure the grunts in the trenches of OG get tired of only hearing the b^tching and none of the joy.

Please, are you laughing?
Wait it was their job to repair that all the members of this forum found LOGICAL!
And I think they will care more to see that we continue to order than letters of "thanks you guys, you are the best!.....bla bla bla"IMO
They have made their job. It's nice at least to see that we have some pressure on them!
admonkey
King of the Jungle

Post by admonkey »

SYPRUX wrote:
admonkey wrote:Just to be polite, I would suggest that everyone who wrote in a letter of complaint re: International shipping also write in a letter of thanks for listening to the fans.

Please, are you laughing?
Wait it was their job to repair that all the members of this forum found LOGICAL!
And I think they will care more to see that we continue to order than letters of "thanks you guys, you are the best!.....bla bla bla"IMO
They have made their job. It's nice at least to see that we have some pressure on them!

Nope, not laughing.

You think they will care more that Europeans continue to buy prints because of the shipping change? You can't really believe that if Europeans had stopped buying prints because of shipping fees that they wouldn't still continue to sell out week after week. What leverage do you think you have with them?

OG didn't reinstate USPS shipping because they were bowing to pressure; there was no pressure-- the prints would have continued to sell.

They reinstated the USPS shipping because they're real people and they actually listen. And the funny thing about people and the act of listening is, if all I ever hear from you is b^tching, moaning and whining, one day I'll decide you're tiresome and just tune you out and not listen to you again.

I stand by what I said: I'm sure the grunts in the trenches of OG get tired of only hearing the b^tching and none of the joy, and I know they are willing and enjoy taking care of the people who aren't just total d^cks.

"I'm a drinker with a writing problem." -- Brendan Behan

The Mad Monkey Campaign.
lepublicnme
Giant

Post by lepublicnme »

:arrow: You're right Admonkey, I sent a short mail to Jaspr when USPS option came back just to thank them for listening fans.

XXXXX
PDC
Giant

Post by PDC »

lepublicnme wrote::arrow: You're right Admonkey, I sent a short mail to Jaspr when USPS option came back just to thank them for listening fans.

XXXXX

Did you make sure to address it,
"Dear Grunt in the Trench,"?