A few for sale

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
pem228

A few for sale

Post by pem228 »

for sale or trade Make an offer

Meat Beat Manifesto Philadelphia 05 Lands - 26/35
Commander Cody Morgantown 06 Lands - 47/50
YMSB South Burlington 07 Mench - 72/155

Obey Ripped 01 Fairey - Offset - not signed
By Any Means Necessary 07 Fairey - Gold - 261/300
Gaslamp Killer 08 Fairey -
Obama 08 Fairey - Hope Paster - Signed and unsigned
Guitar Center Drum Off Hollywood 08 Fairey - not signed
Bob Mould District Line 08 Fairey -
SXSW Austin 08 Fairey -
Last edited by pem228 on Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheOmethod
Ministry of Information

Post by TheOmethod »

" Obama 08 Fairey - Hope Paster - Signed and unsigned "

Isnt this what got you in trouble when you were posting under Ipath2003? After you were caught trying to trade one for "Lions" didnt you vow to put them all out on the streets? Guess you never got around to it! Once again these were given to "fans" to post on the streets not to offer up for trades and sale.
Backpackpunk
Giant

Re: A few for sale

Post by Backpackpunk »

I can't believe you are still trying to trade these off. Must be nice to have Obey send you 20 prints for free that you can trade off, how do I get on that list. :/

PS don't try to use the excuse that you did your job pasting a few of these up and got Obama into the general election, the rest you have left could go up in a nice swing state to try and help win the election instead of filling your portfolio with prints.

:roll:
random message board post about art wrote: This past weekend I briefly visited a room that had three faithful reproductions of Duchamp's Fountain. Not only did I notice, I used one of them. It's so interesting because the work tells the truth.
itsniceouthtere wrote:yeah because we all know how intricate and deep the meaning within street art can be. If anything, street art is the MOST LITERAL FORM OF ART! if street art has made any negative impression on society today, its that it has made every 13 yr old with $100 and an eBay account into an art know-it-all.
Jason Filipow wrote: "MBW was that last bit of dead weight that broke the rear axle of the street art bandwagon."
http://www.shuffleandcut.com
mrxscarface28
Giant

Post by mrxscarface28 »

D o u c h e
"We must never forget that art is not a form of propaganda; it is a form of truth."

- John F. Kennedy
mrxscarface28
Giant

Post by mrxscarface28 »

Bag
"We must never forget that art is not a form of propaganda; it is a form of truth."

- John F. Kennedy
pem228

Post by pem228 »

who is Ipath2003
Last edited by pem228 on Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
jshea
Propaganda Engineer

Post by jshea »

pem228 wrote:who is Ipath2003?

Really? That's the card you're trying to play?

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11548&hilit=pem228
MrMurk
Black Book Gallery

Post by MrMurk »

Ban.
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" Albert Einstein

Black Book Gallery | Instagram
TheOmethod
Ministry of Information

Post by TheOmethod »

"pem228 wrote:
who is Ipath2003?"
Pem228, tried to edit both his entires, however they were locked by the moderators.

Im sorry, but with all do respect, pem228/Ipath2003 you lack ethics and it may be time for you to find a new place to hang out.

Ipath2003, Pem288 and Peter Moscaritolo are the same person:

1. He is the person that bragged about getting free Obama Pasters and then tried trading them for an Obey Lions print and only retracted the solicitation when everyone in the forum called foul. On June 24,2008 he offered up the same Obama Pasters for sale/trade under his new account pem228. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11579

2. He is the person who held a solo art show which looked very similar to Shepard's entire body of work.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10876&hilit=ipath2003. (Please note he has deleted all of his inflammatory comments from the threads and only left the polite ones.)

3. He is the person that launched nasty attacks via forum and PMs towards other members art.

4. He is the person that ignored a 7 day suspension for his unbecoming conduct and set up the pem228 account to get around the suspension.

5. He is the person that was caught by the moderators using two accounts and when confronted asked the moderators to delete the Ipath2003 account.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11548&hilit=pem228

6. He is the person that has posted photos as Pem228 using an Ipath2003 photobucket account:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/ ... G_1188.jpg
pem228

Post by pem228 »

You guys can do what you need to do but you my friend are not sorry and have no respect. You started this whole thing again. You dont know me or my situation. I would say you lack many ethics after the pm i sent you.

"I would like to answer you the best I can. I did put them up saved one that was not signed and the one thats signed. Last week I had to go the ER and have surgery on sunday. I had a cerebral aneurysm in 1999 and happened again in 2005. I need to pay the bills. I dont suppose you know what it feels like to go through something like this and I hope you never have to. So I ask you this is it more important to have your health or a poster?"

I
Backpackpunk
Giant

Post by Backpackpunk »

pem228 wrote:You guys can do what you need to do but you my friend are not sorry and have no respect. You started this whole thing again. You dont know me or my situation. I would say you lack many ethics after the pm i sent you.

"I would like to answer you the best I can. I did put them up saved one that was not signed and the one thats signed. Last week I had to go the ER and have surgery on sunday. I had a cerebral aneurysm in 1999 and happened again in 2005. I need to pay the bills. I dont suppose you know what it feels like to go through something like this and I hope you never have to. So I ask you this is it more important to have your health or a poster?"

I

I'm not trying to be a dou che but if that story is true why are you offering the prints for trade if you need to pay the bills it seems as if you would want to sell all your prints asap.
If the story is true then I do hope you make a full recovery but at this point you have proven to lie so many times on this board that I am sorry but I do not believe it.
random message board post about art wrote: This past weekend I briefly visited a room that had three faithful reproductions of Duchamp's Fountain. Not only did I notice, I used one of them. It's so interesting because the work tells the truth.
itsniceouthtere wrote:yeah because we all know how intricate and deep the meaning within street art can be. If anything, street art is the MOST LITERAL FORM OF ART! if street art has made any negative impression on society today, its that it has made every 13 yr old with $100 and an eBay account into an art know-it-all.
Jason Filipow wrote: "MBW was that last bit of dead weight that broke the rear axle of the street art bandwagon."
http://www.shuffleandcut.com
TheOmethod
Ministry of Information

Post by TheOmethod »

pem228 wrote:You guys can do what you need to do but you my friend are not sorry and have no respect. You started this whole thing again. You dont know me or my situation. I would say you lack many ethics after the pm i sent you.

I

If the story is true, I wish you all the best for a speedy and pain free recovery. I know hospital bills are expensive, I have a family member that just had a life threatening stroke and is in the hospital right now. As the result of prior conduct, your credibility has suffered and I dont know what to believe. I thought about posting your PM here, but it was a PRIVATE MESSAGE, I am respected your privacy, so thanks for sharing it with the group! Its funny that you again sidestep the real issue here like you always do.

Your reply was "Who is Ipath2003", which is dishonest, so why would I believe a PM?
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

pem228/Ipath2003 or whoever. If you really need money fast, take it to eBay and start it at .01.
extremeimages77
Giant

Post by extremeimages77 »

paste it like it was meant to be and take a pic...maybe get some credibility back...but either way youve been shady...hope all goes well with your brain
"Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded.
Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth
or fourteenth."
extremeimages77
Giant

Post by extremeimages77 »

paste it like it was meant to be and take a pic...maybe get some credibility back...but either way youve been shady...hope all goes well with your brain
"Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded.
Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth
or fourteenth."
Tad Ghostal
Giant

Post by Tad Ghostal »

pem228,

F**k you. I've only read a handful of your posts, but it is plainly clear that you have sociopathic characteristics, and likely have at least a low-level of that mental illness at work here. The post quoted below is disingenuous and manipulative, an attempt to deflect the criticism that you know is justifiable and deserved. You show a total lack of remorse or guilt for any of your own wrong actions, your responses are always glib and contrived when confronted, and it is clear that you have a tremendous amount of difficulty with regards to personal integrity.

So spare us all the drama---you're trying to take advantage of Shepard Fairey by mis-appropriating HIS property for your own selfish purposes, and you are trying to do so via a forum filled with Shepard Fairey fans. Not only that, but you are attempting to extract sympathy from that exact same group when you get confronted for your unethical behavior--talk about an egotistical prick! I typically avoid commenting on this sort of thread, but felt compelled to do so in order to share just how happy I am that your bullsh!t is not being tolerated.

I
Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help.
MrMurk
Black Book Gallery

Re:

Post by MrMurk »

MrMurk wrote:Ban.
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" Albert Einstein

Black Book Gallery | Instagram
mose
Subcomandante Emeritus

Post by mose »

This gentleman has been shown the door....

lockdown...