The truth about a certain member....

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
jwoods103
Giant

Re: The truth about a certain member....

Post by jwoods103 »

I am sorry if i am mistaken but doesnt he always ask for prints that have never been opened?
Check out what i have for sale or trade and my wants:

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

jwoods103 wrote:I am sorry if i am mistaken but doesnt he always ask for prints that have never been opened?

I forgot about that. That is some mental sh!t. :lol:
speedoguy
Banana Hammock Connoisseur
Location: where the earth shakes, and its filled with high crime rates.

Post by speedoguy »

yeah, he doesn't even want you to inspect them to confirm that they are mint condition
James Reeves
Posse

Post by James Reeves »

I've had grafffan (a member of the Banksy board) back out of 2 purchases from me at the last second with no response or reasoning afterwards.
Phởgg
Giant

Post by Phởgg »

Gigantico wrote:
jwoods103 wrote:I am sorry if i am mistaken but doesnt he always ask for prints that have never been opened?

cuckoo :twisted: cuckoo :twisted: cuckoo :twisted:

still awaiting production of this cult classic cuckoo clock
http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=1999" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh10 ... ADCAST.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ritedere
Giant

Re:

Post by ritedere »

James Reeves wrote:I've had grafffan (a member of the Banksy board) back out of 2 purchases from me at the last second with no response or reasoning afterwards.

Hm, I think I had some dealings with him too. I believe he thinks his David Choe CG 76 is worth about $4000 in the current market, give or take.
stinkypete
Giant

Post by stinkypete »

I hear he is personally responsible for milly vanilli, global warming and that woman having octuplets....
:roll:
maybe we should stop before an internet lynching occurs, he has behaved badly and paid the price do we need to drive it home any more?
"Have you anything to say. No? Then shut up. Lest you are a woman in
which case carry on - It's delightful."
Simon Munnery
ponygirrl
Swindler

Post by ponygirrl »

Phởgg wrote:
Gigantico wrote:

cuckoo :twisted: cuckoo :twisted: cuckoo :twisted:

still awaiting production of this cult classic cuckoo clock

this one made my sides hurt with laughter... :shock:

oh and stinky, i heard he also shot kennedy.
nuthin' gold can stay...
Phởgg
Giant

Post by Phởgg »

stinkypete wrote:I hear he is personally responsible for milly vanilli, global warming and that woman having octuplets....
:roll:
maybe we should stop before an internet lynching occurs, he has behaved badly and paid the price do we need to drive it home any more?

the stoning will cease when a fully detailed letter of apology and self-condemnation is publish

until then burrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnn the witch :twisted:
http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=1999" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh10 ... ADCAST.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
zanzi123
Giant

Post by zanzi123 »

BURN THE WITCH DUN DUN BURN TO ASH AND BONE!

sorry great queens of the stone age song!
stinkypete wrote:Just so I'm on record Zanzi if you really are a 300 pound 46 year old aircondition salesman with bad teeth and a hairy back we are all going to be seriously weirded out, maybe permanently....
Dizzyegg05 wrote:I only ever click this thread to re read pages 1 and 2. Jordan v Zanzi was epic :P
ponygirrl
Swindler

Post by ponygirrl »

^gotta have more cowbell...
nuthin' gold can stay...
lepublicnme
Giant

Post by lepublicnme »

ponygirrl
Swindler

Post by ponygirrl »

cool video even tho it did not properly display Josh Homme's hotness...
nuthin' gold can stay...
zanzi123
Giant

Post by zanzi123 »

Homme shaved his head! I saw the first show he unveiled his new 'do at!

Qotsa is amazingly awesome
stinkypete wrote:Just so I'm on record Zanzi if you really are a 300 pound 46 year old aircondition salesman with bad teeth and a hairy back we are all going to be seriously weirded out, maybe permanently....
Dizzyegg05 wrote:I only ever click this thread to re read pages 1 and 2. Jordan v Zanzi was epic :P
ponygirrl
Swindler

Post by ponygirrl »

^lucky duck.
nuthin' gold can stay...
zanzi123
Giant

Post by zanzi123 »

It was a great show, in LA on august 16th. I love queens! They are the sh!t! Along with bayside!

Whats your fav song by them?
ponygirrl
Swindler

Post by ponygirrl »

to be honest i dont really listen to them a whole lot, just know a few songs here and there and Josh Homme is oh so yummy...they're music is great but not what i really, normally listen to...
nuthin' gold can stay...
zanzi123
Giant

Post by zanzi123 »

Well look up homme outbursts on YouTube, funny stuff!
ponygirrl
Swindler

Post by ponygirrl »

no! plz tell me he's not another christian bale! ohhh really who the eff cares, they're hottness overrides any insanity they commit, hehehhe.
nuthin' gold can stay...
Phởgg
Giant

Post by Phởgg »

thetruth55 wrote:Anyway, I'm sorry for the uproar, but I'm happy that this provided something for a few others to spend time on.
Sounds like you're sorry for finally gettin' called out and find it humorously sad we've finally found something interesting to fill the void in our pointless, lackluster, pathetic lives by participating here.

This thread has been a lot more enjoyable and efficient than the countless hours we all spent in the ping-pong-print-buy-or-not-buy game with you :lol:

Come on Fonz just give a heartfelt apology... sure it's hard but it'll make you feel better

or

Dot yourself in the friggin' eye, take pics for proof and post 'em here

"Cause the truth is this quiet coyness is makin' me twitchy

zanzi123
Giant

Re:

Post by zanzi123 »

ponygirrl wrote:no! plz tell me he's not another christian bale! ohhh really who the eff cares, they're hottness overrides any insanity they commit, hehehhe.
nah, people push the limit, they dont just walk in his vision during a song :lol:
ponygirrl
Swindler

Post by ponygirrl »

Phởgg wrote:
thetruth55 wrote:Anyway, I'm sorry for the uproar, but I'm happy that this provided something for a few others to spend time on.
Sounds like you're sorry for finally gettin' called out and find it humorously sad we've finally found something interesting to fill the void in our pointless, lackluster, pathetic lives by participating here.

This thread has been a lot more enjoyable and efficient than the countless hours we all spent in the ping-pong-print-buy-or-not-buy game with you :lol:

Come on Fonz just give a heartfelt apology... sure it's hard but it'll make you feel better

or

Dot yourself in the friggin' eye, take pics for proof and post 'em here

"Cause the truth is this quiet coyness is makin' me twitchy
hmmm, thetruth (IF that's his real name) sure has been mysteriously quiet...me thinks his 'print pandering' wanna be 'print broker' days are ovuh... :?
nuthin' gold can stay...
zanzi123
Giant

Post by zanzi123 »

not even a laugh at my joke?
dirtyd0369
Giant

Post by dirtyd0369 »

i take back my previous take back.. the truth is a shady mofo who totally screwed me over. I'm still not 100% sure it is true, but screw it.
ponygirrl
Swindler

Re:

Post by ponygirrl »

zanzi123 wrote:not even a laugh at my joke?
:lol: sorry, just didn't wanna get scolded for our unfocussed banter :lol: but i did laugh, out loud and ever'thang :P
nuthin' gold can stay...