The truth about a certain member....

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
Phởgg
Giant

Re: The truth about a certain member....

Post by Phởgg »

nothing says guilty more than silence and a freshly hidden account :lol:
http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=1999" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh10 ... ADCAST.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ponygirrl
Swindler

Post by ponygirrl »

he's pleadin' the fifth like the peanut butter factory ba.stards...
nuthin' gold can stay...
Phởgg
Giant

Post by Phởgg »

well, hello there remora
http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=1999" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh10 ... ADCAST.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ponygirrl
Swindler

Post by ponygirrl »

oh snap, i broke thegiant.org's rule #2,457,921: thou shalt not post after Phogg more than once per thread...my bad.
well would ya look at that, seems i've done it again...i'm just a regular rebel, a 'greaser', if you will ;)
nuthin' gold can stay...
lepublicnme
Giant

Re:

Post by lepublicnme »

zanzi123 wrote:Whats your fav song by them?

Feel Good Hit of the Summer
- play this song at 11 !

XXXX
Phởgg
Giant

Post by Phởgg »

You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.... i mean girrl

zanzi123
Giant

Re: Re:

Post by zanzi123 »

lepublicnme wrote:

- play this song at 11 !

XXXX

Love that song

C-C-C-CO-CAINE!
stinkypete wrote:Just so I'm on record Zanzi if you really are a 300 pound 46 year old aircondition salesman with bad teeth and a hairy back we are all going to be seriously weirded out, maybe permanently....
Dizzyegg05 wrote:I only ever click this thread to re read pages 1 and 2. Jordan v Zanzi was epic :P
ponygirrl
Swindler

Post by ponygirrl »

hey man, no jazz before the rumble, you know the rules!
nuthin' gold can stay...
DunDun
Giant

Re:

Post by DunDun »

ponygirrl wrote:hey man, no jazz before the rumble, you know the rules!

Stay gold, Ponyboy...stay gold
conartstudio wrote:the majority here enjoy art, the majority on EB enjoy profiting off of art. people become ruthless when money is involved.
lepublicnme
Giant

Post by lepublicnme »

zanzi123 wrote:
lepublicnme wrote:

- play this song at 11 !

XXXX

Love that song

C-C-C-CO-CAINE!

c'mon little boy, you're too young for that...
:roll: :wink:

XXXXX
ponygirrl
Swindler

Post by ponygirrl »

DunDun wrote:
ponygirrl wrote:hey man, no jazz before the rumble, you know the rules!

Stay gold, Ponyboy...stay gold

That's tuff enough, man...

hmmm, this thread feels like it's missing something...can't quite put my finger on it... :|
nuthin' gold can stay...
JVB
Giant

Post by JVB »

I've never even sold anything on ebay...

help me out and check out my wanted list... they're not exactly things that I could really flip on the bay. I got over wanting the same stuff that everybody else wants... lemmings.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15315
"Barbarians in fur coats are still barbarians."
-Shepard

My Collection

Collection on EB

Disclaimer: I don't edit my collections on here anymore. I prefer to be mysterious. Kind of like that burning sensation... Which one gifted me that?
DunDun
Giant

Re:

Post by DunDun »

JVB wrote:I've never even sold anything on ebay...

help me out and check out my wanted list... they're not exactly things that I could really flip on the bay. I got over wanting the same stuff that everybody else wants... lemmings.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15315

You should put that link with a line about your trade list in your signature. That way every single time you make a post, it's in the bottom of your post.
conartstudio wrote:the majority here enjoy art, the majority on EB enjoy profiting off of art. people become ruthless when money is involved.
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

whatever happened to ponygrrl and phogg??! oh wait, wrong thread
on point like a decimalist?
lepublicnme
Giant

Post by lepublicnme »

whyhoo wrote:whatever happened to ponygrrl and phogg??! oh wait, wrong thread
and what about Zanzi ?

XXXX
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

lepublicnme wrote:
and what about Zanzi ?

XXXX
he talks to me everyone once in a blue moon he said shep sold out and the new images suck and that he doesnt want to support him anymore ( im paraphrasing of course)
Check out what i have for sale or trade and my wants:

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

jwoods103 wrote:
lepublicnme wrote:
and what about Zanzi ?

XXXX
he talks to me everyone once in a blue moon he said shep sold out and the new images suck and that he doesnt want to support him anymore ( im paraphrasing of course)
kids these days have an attention span of about 5 seconds..... I guess Zanzi was not a TRUE fan.....
Marilyn
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Marilyn »

Had some run-ins with this guy due to my 'wanted' thread where I'm seriously just looking to trade. I felt like I was swatting a fly with his repeated sophomoric attempts to get one of a kinds at pennies on the dollar, throwing out something every few days using various tactics such as accusing me of not wanting to do business. Then I found out about this thread..
Be Honest. I know more than you can imagine.
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

kristen wrote:
Marilyn wrote:Had some run-ins with this guy due to my 'wanted' thread where I'm seriously just looking to trade. I felt like I was swatting a fly with his repeated sophomoric attempts to get one of a kinds at pennies on the dollar, throwing out something every few days using various tactics such as accusing me of not wanting to do business. Then I found out about this thread..

So i think its good fortune for you that you have find at right time this thread. :D

still confused.
on point like a decimalist?
Shonquan
Giant

Post by Shonquan »

whyhoo wrote:
kristen wrote:
Marilyn wrote:Had some run-ins with this guy due to my 'wanted' thread where I'm seriously just looking to trade. I felt like I was swatting a fly with his repeated sophomoric attempts to get one of a kinds at pennies on the dollar, throwing out something every few days using various tactics such as accusing me of not wanting to do business. Then I found out about this thread..

So i think its good fortune for you that you have find at right time this thread. :D

still confused.
me too
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

Shonquan wrote:
whyhoo wrote:
kristen wrote:

still confused.
me too
"Good day
Private Message to you,

This is an important message to you.The lord directs me to share this with you. As you read the mail, you should sympathize with my current situation and assist me. My name is tattodouche, the only survivor from family of four. I was narrowly escaped from the tsunami disaster which affected my spinal cord and also my ear drum and claim the lifes of my entire family, husband (Denis caromel) and two sons (Ugo and Tom) who went for holidays in Sri-Lanka. My Uncle Left me a super sick Kill Bill Variant I am looking to trade or sell for food."

stolen but very apporpriate
Check out what i have for sale or trade and my wants:

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Phởgg
Giant

Post by Phởgg »

fugg