Suggestion box to Obey Giant.

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
bdavenport
punk

Re: Re:

Post by bdavenport »

agent_samsonite wrote: Then whats the point of having a rant thread if you cant rant?
This is actually a solid point. Isn't that what giant vs. giant is for? We could add complaining about UPS as the things we are tired of, but it seems like this is the place to vent. Though I found it to be more productive to do a little more research and a little less complaining in an effort to learn how to better my chances of getting a print. And no, it has nothing to do with any sort of club or jedi mind trick.
toobs wrote:FCUK U JOBUUUUU!!!
Silent_Revolution
Punk

Re: Re:

Post by Silent_Revolution »

bdavenport wrote:
agent_samsonite wrote: Then whats the point of having a rant thread if you cant rant?
This is actually a solid point. Isn't that what giant vs. giant is for? We could add complaining about UPS as the things we are tired of, but it seems like this is the place to vent. Though I found it to be more productive to do a little more research and a little less complaining in an effort to learn how to better my chances of getting a print. And no, it has nothing to do with any sort of club or jedi mind trick.
BUT it could have something to do with your new awesome avatar, nice change. Anything to do with the thread I posted yesterday? :mrgreen:
"Using numerology to count the people I sent to heaven produces more digits than 22 divided by 7" - Immortal Technique

Wants: Israel/Palestine red, Rose Shackle, Rose girl, Peace Mujer, Arab woman red.
bdavenport
punk

Post by bdavenport »

Yup. Loved the picture, hate they guy. Hadn't seen it until then. Saw it later on obey site
toobs wrote:FCUK U JOBUUUUU!!!
Silent_Revolution
Punk

Re:

Post by Silent_Revolution »

bdavenport wrote:Yup. Loved the picture, hate they guy. Hadn't seen it until then. Saw it later on obey site
cool
"Using numerology to count the people I sent to heaven produces more digits than 22 divided by 7" - Immortal Technique

Wants: Israel/Palestine red, Rose Shackle, Rose girl, Peace Mujer, Arab woman red.
TheOmethod
Ministry of Information

Post by TheOmethod »

The ideas shared here (including subscriptions) have been shared with Shepard in the past.

OG refunds known re-sellers every week and ebay is constantly monitored.

This message was posted 08/08 and addresses some of your concerns:

A note from Obey customer service
by obeysales on Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:31 am

We understand that the website has caused some frustration and we apologize. We think it's important that we remind you of our sales policies.

1. Do not call us in reference to print release times, website failures etc. If you need to communicate with us please do so by email.

2. We want to remind you of our Terms and Conditions:

We reserve the right, at any time after receipt of your order, to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right, at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may need to verify any information you provide before we accept an order. Item availability and prices of all products sold at the obeygiant.com site are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit quantities on certain items.

3. We also want to remind you of our Ebay policy:

EBAY'ers and EBAY Flippers are not welcomed. If suspected and caught of Ebaying prints your order will be automatically refunded and you will no longer be permitted to purchase from OBEY GIANT.

Shepard and the rest of us at OBEY are overwhelmed by the stories we hear about how much people are paying for prints on EBAY the same day as they are released on our site. We are, like most people, are disheartened and disgusted with the situation. We are taking responsibility for the Ebay situation and have taken action against those who simply purchase prints to instantly auction on Ebay for the highest price. There is a difference between a print collector who purchases a print, archives it for months, years even, then decides to barter or sell a piece with the invention of getting more cherished artwork THAN a "collector" who purchases a print then has it posted on Ebay before the print is actually received in hand or the moment they receive it the mail. We do believe such action is wrong and unjust AND we stand by what we believe and are proud of our mission to keep OBEY accessible to all.

thank you!
Obey Orders Dept.