To the Haters out there

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
Instead of hijacking threads to take a shot at me, please come here from now on. I can pop in once a week to see who the new person is that has a problem with me and wants to play internet tough guy. :roll:

Nas, oilcan? come on guys, heres your chance to be a d!ck without bothering anyone else!
IG - ATXjeweler
User avatar
Mira263
Giant
 
Posts: 1602
Joined: May 21, 2007
Location: Austin, Texas

Let me say a few things in defense.

Never met you Mira, but you've definitely tried to help me out before without me even having to ask:

Mira263 wrote:
battlered wrote:you may have been one of the last... looks like they're gone

you live in austin right? hit me up with a PM if you are interested in a copy.


So maybe people should just keep their angry trollish comments to themselves, especially if they've never even met someone IRL. These boards are for fun after all right? Maybe it's just me defending a fellow Austinite, but I feel like people see the word Texas and think that they can just lump us all into some blanket category.

Just my 2 cents.
User avatar
battlered
Propaganda Engineer
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Jan 30, 2009
Location: ATX

Thread moved.
"I'm a drinker with a writing problem." -- Brendan Behan

The Mad Monkey Campaign.
User avatar
admonkey
King of the Jungle
 
Posts: 11282
Joined: Nov 25, 2006
Location: The Ad Jungle

theres a few internet tough guys on here mira, dont let em get to you, they are just b.s. causing opportunists, if they see a chance to take a shot at someone they take it.

Imag
User avatar
Prints_of_Thieves
Propaganda Engineer
 
Posts: 887
Joined: Oct 6, 2009

Mira, I might not agree with you all the time, but you seem like a straight up dude. Don't let the haters get you down.
User avatar
rhombus_77
Giant
 
Posts: 1881
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Location: Tucson, AZ

Don't let the fools get you down. There is an ignore function for a reason. Use it.
User avatar
robotoil
Giant
 
Posts: 6306
Joined: Feb 21, 2006

Prints_of_Thieves wrote:theres a few internet tough guys on here mira, dont let em get to you, they are just b.s. causing opportunists, if they see a chance to take a shot at someone they take it.

Imag


This is way funny...extremely far from the case but very funny. As for all of your comments thus far, there's really no need for all you gun slinging, right-wing, BBQ eating, 2nd Cousin dating, gun collecting, 4 wheel driving Texans & other Southerners to team up & come at us progressives. Keep your comments to your da&n self & zip your fu%king lip...then you won't feel the wrath. The fact is, whether you like it or not, you all think the same way....most at least. Can't help the fact that you are from the land of Bush, oil barrons & some of the most radical politicans in the U.S. I would say the vast majority think from a leftish point of view here rather than the small majority of you trust fund babies that have to OBEY Mom & Dad's orders to be kept on the payroll. Cheers!
The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you don’t listen to it, you will never know what justice is!
nas
Swindler
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Oct 29, 2008
Location: The Motor City

this is a confusing thread.......
User avatar
enemytank
Swindler
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Dec 18, 2008

nas = Imag
User avatar
battlered
Propaganda Engineer
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Jan 30, 2009
Location: ATX

nas wrote:This is way funny...extremely far from the case but very funny. As for all of your comments thus far, there's really no need for all you gun slinging, right-wing, BBQ eating, 2nd Cousin dating, gun collecting, 4 wheel driving Texans & other Southerners to team up & come at us progressives. Keep your comments to your da&n self & zip your fu%king lip...then you won't feel the wrath. The fact is, whether you like it or not, you all think the same way....most at least. Can't help the fact that you are from the land of Bush, oil barrons & some of the most radical politicans in the U.S. I would say the vast majority think from a leftish point of view here rather than the small majority of you trust fund babies that have to OBEY Mom & Dad's orders to be kept on the payroll. Cheers!


The only thing I disagree with more than Mira's politics, is your asinine preconceived notions about southerners and more specifically Texans. When you resort to generalizations and personal attacks you not only invalidate your own ideas and politics, but also those of whatever party you're affiliated with.

...by the way, the board member who most likely put the most time and sweat of anyone here into the Obama campaign is a Texan.... come to think of it you might be right about the bbq eating, 4 wheeling, and gun collecting.
Yantra and mantra create tantra.
User avatar
rastapunk
Giant
 
Posts: 2233
Joined: Feb 14, 2007
Location: A glass case of emotion.

Wait, if you are liberal and live in the north you can't like bbq!?!? I'm screwed.

On a side note, I have often felt that those who must resort to profanity and personal attacks lack the inteligence to express their thoughts and feelings in any other way. Nas what you wrote does not come across very well. Perhaps and more reasoned respectful approach might be more effective. Hope this post doesn't also incur your "wrath", though my guess is it will. Should be entertaining.

Oh and I gotta go with robotoil (did anyone else read his name as Robo Toil instead of Robot Oil?) the ignore function might not be a bad idea here.

To quote my friend who served in 'Nam "Don't let the bastards get you down!"
toobs wrote:FCUK U JOBUUUUU!!!
User avatar
bdavenport
punk
 
Posts: 2359
Joined: Jan 16, 2009
Location: Conjunction Junction

.....................
Last edited by Optimus Rabbit on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Optimus Rabbit
Propaganda Engineer
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Aug 24, 2009
Location: Boston

Except Nas is to ignorant to realize his city and state are in the present state they are because of Bill Clinton and NAFTA, which was also continued under Bush and continues under Obama. So I give him no sympathy for being a troll.

Trust fund babies? Jesus dude, you are so stereotypical. I paid for myself to go to college, my parents can't afford to give me sh!t. I never have once supported the Bush family, and if you actually read any of my political comments in the politics section you would clearly see I am no fan of our government since the days of JFK. I protested both wars for years and have incurred the "wrath" of our gestapo police state for that. I know for a fact I am on two national police lists for protesting and expressing my rights. I was a socialist for years until I got involved with people like yourself, too ignorant to see that supporting that line of thought is against a free and independent society. Where are the anti-war protesters now? Get a democrat in office and nobody could give two sh!ts. If you go back almost 3 years ago in this forum you will see I turned down a very lucrative job in Iraq because I wouldn't sell out my beliefs and work for the military industrial complex.

Nobody teamed up and came at you progressives. If you believe that communism = progressives, then you need to go open a book. Actually if you read Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg you might get the idea that Progressives evolved from Communism, but with the intellect you have shown on this forum I doubt you could get through the first chapter.
IG - ATXjeweler
User avatar
Mira263
Giant
 
Posts: 1602
Joined: May 21, 2007
Location: Austin, Texas

Mira is good peeps in my eyes, we have all butted heads on these forums from time to time but once u get into personal insults and poo slinging its pointless and straight up juvenile. I move to re-name this the "Oh Snap!" thread.
User avatar
toobs
Giant
 
Posts: 2383
Joined: Nov 23, 2006
Location: san diego

bdavenport wrote:(did anyone else read his name as Robo Toil instead of Robot Oil?)


Only for like 6 months.

BTW - This thread is popcorn worthy. There should be an emoticon for that. And a pie one as well. :twisted:
Submit. Rapture.
User avatar
MunkeyPants
Giant
 
Posts: 2602
Joined: Jun 13, 2008

I like where this thread is heading :twisted:
User avatar
Prints_of_Thieves
Propaganda Engineer
 
Posts: 887
Joined: Oct 6, 2009


Return to Giant vs Giant

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron