FRAUD ALERT - MR BRAINWASH SPOCK #29 W/ SILVER SPLASH $250

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
alwaysalx
Propaganda Engineer

FRAUD ALERT - MR BRAINWASH SPOCK #29 W/ SILVER SPLASH $250

Post by alwaysalx »

I BOUGHT THIS LAST WEEK AND NOW THE jerk EBAY'ER IS AVOIDING ME AND HE HAS BLOCKED ALL MY COMMUNICATION THROUGH EBAY TOO.

BUYERS BEWARE SELLERS MONIKER IS (GIANTPRINTS)
http://shop.ebay.com/giantprints/m.html ... 283&_rdc=1
'the best things in life, are not things!
alwaysalx
Propaganda Engineer

Re: FRAUD ALERT - MR BRAINWASH SPOCK #29 W/ SILVER SPLASH $250

Post by alwaysalx »

thank you for deleting the mistake duplicate posting guys, i appreciate it. cheers
admonkey
King of the Jungle

Post by admonkey »

What is the fraud, exactly? I mean I know it's a MBW and "fraud" becomes a loaded question and all...
"I'm a drinker with a writing problem." -- Brendan Behan

The Mad Monkey Campaign.
alwaysalx
Propaganda Engineer

Post by alwaysalx »

i somewhat agree with on the fraud mbw part.

on a serious tip though, if you are communicating with someone for days and then you pay for the print and hear nothing for 3 days only to see the very #'d print you 'bought' up on ebay. i my user was blocked on ebay from bidding or contacting the seller

that to me sounds like a fraud, no?

p.s. i wish rene got royalties for all the shite mbw stole from him
admonkey
King of the Jungle

Post by admonkey »

alwaysalx wrote:that to me sounds like a fraud, no?
Thanks for the explanation, since none of that was stated in your original message. (Only the "doesn't reply to my messages" part.)

The Mad Monkey Campaign.
alwaysalx
Propaganda Engineer

Post by alwaysalx »

this issue has not been resolved, i received a full refund. explanation was bullgarbage
Last edited by alwaysalx on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admonkey
King of the Jungle

Post by admonkey »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZvarRe-XVQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Mad Monkey Campaign.
alwaysalx
Propaganda Engineer

Post by alwaysalx »

Ok, so it is now time to finally resolve this issue BUYERS BEWARE

I was scammed by Anthony Lopena, who's email is alopena5491@aol.com, who's ebay name is giantprints

we negotiated a delivered price for a spock mbw print silver splashed #29/300,

Dear *the*paper*pusher*,
The print is numbered 29/300. It has the silver splash, and yes I would ship the postcards out in a small envelope. E-mail me if you are still interested. My email is alopena5491@aol.com. We can talk there.
- giantprints'

paid for it immediately outside of ebay, $280 U.S. delivered to canada

while surfing about that weekend i find the very same print is back online for sale with active bids

i email him and send ebay messages saying what's up? i even tried to bid on the auction and my user name was blocked by the seller!! - wtf? no communication for three days

on the monday morning i put a posting on here in eb and obey forum warning people about #29 mbw spock on ebay, that i feel i was scammed!

much to my surprise, later that day Anthony Lopena emails me, pm's me, and ebay messages me urgently requesting my phone number to 'straighten' things out. i send my number to him and he calls me asap. i explain to him the scenario and i was sorry if i over reacted it seemed strange that after multiple communications a day during the last week, you are no where to be found for 3 days, and how come i was blocked from bidding on the very auction that i paid for already. i said i hope this is all for not, he assured me it was just a mistake. he explained how the print is damaged and he refunded me already and then told me i won't want the print and that he will send me 10 postcards instead in the mail, his apologies the money was refunded. i asked how bad is the damage, my girl is a big trekkie, especially spock and she is a burlesque dancer and marilyn is one of her idols. i will buy it off you anyway, show me a photo and let's come to some agreement on price. next day he text messages me on my phone asking for my email, that was 5 days ago, no email, no messages, no photos... but i did received 5 FREE damaged postcards in the mail

I DID RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK BUT I GUARANTEE YOU SILVER SPLASH SPOCK BY MBW #29 WILL SURFACE AGAIN, I CAN SMELL THE bullgarbage FROM UP HERE
maden
Punk

Post by maden »

VONBUN!
we'll kill the fatted calf tonight, so stick around