Freedom of the Press - but it was in my cart!!

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
free42
Punk

Freedom of the Press - but it was in my cart!!

Post by free42 »

Nothing like having the print you want in your cart going through the whole Paypal process - only to be then told the print is sold out.... AND then going onto Ebay and seeing one guy with TWO listings for that print (at 4 times the value he bought them at 5 min. earlier)....

Whole thing makes me so mad I want to chuck it all.....
ritedere
Giant

Re: Freedom of the Press - but it was in my cart!!

Post by ritedere »

free42 wrote:Nothing like having the print you want in your cart going through the whole Paypal process - only to be then told the print is sold out.... AND then going onto Ebay and seeing one guy with TWO listings for that print (at 4 times the value he bought them at 5 min. earlier)....

The guy with two got them in person last night.

Not that that makes it any better.......

unless you're speaking of someone else?
wiredbeans
Propaganda Engineer

Post by wiredbeans »

i know what you mean. happened to me too.
really sucks. blk/mrk gives it to you if its in the cart. you cant keep it there for over a certain amount of time. but it does seem much fairer. since the paypal site is always hanging up too.
but still, we play...and hope. but hope is for suckers.
notudon
Giant

Post by notudon »

free42 wrote:Nothing like having the print you want in your cart going through the whole Paypal process - only to be then told the print is sold out.... AND then going onto Ebay and seeing one guy with TWO listings for that print (at 4 times the value he bought them at 5 min. earlier)....

Great first post, welcome to thegiant.org. It might be in your best interest to copy and save your text into a word file and save it on your computer. That way you can access it and re-paste it on upcoming print drops. :D
Check out my print collection. http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=1462" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... p?id=12750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Prints_of_Thieves
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Prints_of_Thieves »

lol WELCOME! to the world of collecting Obey :D :lol: You'll eventually learn the ways of the Art collecting Samurai soon enough, just hang in there. Patience, vigilance, and determination is key.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

notudon wrote:

Great first post, welcome to thegiant.org. It might be in your best interest to copy and save your text into a word file and save it on your computer. That way you can access it and re-paste it on upcoming print drops. :D
the best advice a new forum member could possibly get :lol:
Prints_of_Thieves
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Prints_of_Thieves »

fribhey wrote:
notudon wrote:

the best advice a new forum member could possibly get :lol:
When I first started on the forum, I always copied and pasted this: !@@#$ !@#!@ @ #$$#!# !@#$#$# @#!@#$#$!@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!