Tired of lazy shippers.

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
robotoil
Giant

Tired of lazy shippers.

Post by robotoil »

I hate it when I pay for something immediately on agreement and then have to wait weeks to get something. The package eventually comes, but let's turn the tables around. You ship to me and then get paid weeks later...sound good?
JErikR
Giant

Re: Tired of lazy shippers.

Post by JErikR »

I've only shipped lazy once. I'm usually Johnny on the spot. And I know you're not referring to me specifically.
JErikR
Phởgg
Giant

Post by Phởgg »

I was lazy last month. Well to be honest i was a bit paranoid of getting scammed on a charge back through paypal. Then after a bit of research i felt safe that money sent via gift can't be charged back. Call the cops, have me arrested :D
Last edited by Phởgg on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=1999" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh10 ... ADCAST.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bdavenport
punk

Post by bdavenport »

I have been guilty of this before. If work or life gets in the way I let them know and throw some extra goodies in. I know it sucks though
toobs wrote:FCUK U JOBUUUUU!!!
dirtyd0369
Giant

Post by dirtyd0369 »

I can be a super lazy shipper...
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

I keep thinking this thread is about lazy strippers. Those suck too.
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

How long do you guys wait before filing a claim for not receiving an item?
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

spagucci1 wrote:How long do you guys wait before filing a claim for not receiving an item?
You have to look at the estimated delivery time that's listed in the auction because if it's before or within those dates then eBay won't let you file a claim, they'll say to wait until after that time. I would file after that time unless the seller has given a good reason why the shipping was delayed
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

fribhey wrote:
spagucci1 wrote:How long do you guys wait before filing a claim for not receiving an item?
You have to look at the estimated delivery time that's listed in the auction because if it's before or within those dates then eBay won't let you file a claim, they'll say to wait until after that time. I would file after that time unless the seller has given a good reason why the shipping was delayed
Just make sure you don't go beyond the PayPal deadline to file a claim.
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

The reason I asked is I bought something I really wanted and it has been over two weeks since the auction was won and that I had paid. I tried contacting the seller for tracking info about a week after the sale and heard nothing. Contacted him a couple days ago and still nothing so I opened a claim. I started to worry because this is a big dollar item $700+. I just wanted to make sure I wasnt jumping the gun. What sucks is I really wanted the item I won.
hundreddollarhorse
Propaganda Engineer

Post by hundreddollarhorse »

File the claim first and ask questions later
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

hundreddollarhorse wrote:File the claim first and ask questions later
I have had sellers loose communication for a week or two. It happens, people go away for various reasons. Anything beyond that and a claim gets filed. They can still send it and you can cancel the claim.
Wheels
Posse

Post by Wheels »

Gigantico wrote:I keep thinking this thread is about lazy strippers. Those suck too.
<belly laugh> :lol: Thanks for that.
You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
~Malcolm X