BEWARE nonpaying unresponsive ebay user

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
Stone Age
Propaganda Engineer

Re: BEWARE nonpaying unresponsive ebay user: kryptic666

Post by Stone Age »

Phởgg wrote:Im forty, have ran businesses my entire life, managed people and payroll.
That's a miracle considering those emails above.
whyhoo
itsame

Re: BEWARE nonpaying unresponsive ebay user

Post by whyhoo »

Phởgg wrote:...if you dont want your info public dont make it public
hell fvcking yes. there is no such thing as facebook "stalking" :D
on point like a decimalist?
Phởgg
Giant

Post by Phởgg »

Stone Age wrote:Definitely a worthwhile thread. Just added hellomynameisart to my blocked list. That way I never have to deal with the OP.

FYI, buyers on Ebay have 4 days to pay before you can file an unpaid item claim. Then they have an additional 4 days to make payment.
Ok once again slow learner...i waited four days to file the claim and the buyer could still pay if he wanted to today... Whats holding him back? The chinese are outpacing us? I called him sweatheart or just generally not appreciating his lack of response? The guy wanted to wait and see what shook out on the microgroove piece plain and simple...
If i had waited another four days of silent treatment would it have made this case more in my favor? Maybe... But the guy didnt want the item its clear as he has not paid
and as for you blocking my ebay...im crushed :D
http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=1999" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh10 ... ADCAST.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stone Age
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Stone Age »

If I'm a slow learner, you're a complete r-tard. You started harassing the buyer the day after the item sold. What is your business? Bail bonds? Slanging crack rocks?
Phởgg
Giant

Post by Phởgg »

Yes

next...
http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=1999" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh10 ... ADCAST.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
illyanadmc
Official Cupcake Maker!

Post by illyanadmc »

okay, this is no longer a worthwhile discussion. locking it down...
i'm proud to be the shepherd of this herd of sharks.
kryptic1
Punk

Re:BEWARE nonpaying unresponsive ebay user

Post by kryptic1 »

I just noticed the thread for this was locked and I wanted a chance to reply to what was said and some details that we left out.

I work a lot, usually 10-16 hours a day... sometimes longer. So sometimes it might take me a day or two to catch up on things. Which was the case at the end of this auction. Within a day of the auction ending I starting getting emails... then I started getting text messages, followed by phone calls. From a person whom I never gave my number out to. Then I started getting messages regarding my facebook page and my works website. I've dealt with many people over the years on this site and ebay and I have never had any act like this. To go as far as call me and go to my facebook to me is WAY out of line. Once I got home and read the rest of the emails I decided something was pretty screwy with this deal. As I'm assuming most people would. I don't know anyone that would buy anything from someone who is flat out insulting you. Let alone borderline stalking. After I respond to his emails I then get 3 phone calls between the hours of 5-6am followed by more harassing emails on Ebay. All this behavior up to this point I've been pretty much ignoring.

However today I'm catching up on emails and I see that he sent me emails again on ebay a few days ago mentioning that he started a thread on this site followed by this email:

just an update... Yesterday i was offered a couple hundred more than your buy it.
In other words thanks for being an irresponsible bidder so i could make the big buxx elsewhere!
Btw im heading to LA next month for a show...i know that town well..cant wait to see the sights! One in particular on market ;)

--

Considering that my office is on Market St. in LA I'm taking this email pretty seriously and considering it a threat. While you managed to block your number when you called me, I have it from your text. If you continue any further contact with me on here, ebay, facebook, calling, texting or otherwise, you will be met with legal action.
Phởgg
Giant

Re: Re:BEWARE nonpaying unresponsive ebay user

Post by Phởgg »

You my friend are in fact a deceptive liar.
Tell me a busy guy in LA doesnt carry a smart phone and is aware within minutes of a detail such as this auction much less thirty six hours.
I dont have time for you to decide if you want to bow out of one obligation for another.
I was looking for a one line response from you that could have easily occured but did not. What i find interesting is whenever there is something negative you respond in short order. Coincidence...maybe but more likely gamey and tactical.
If you want to embellish stories to sound insane and play wounded bird i'm sure you have indeed found a good canvas here for such display but you and i both know you intentionally squirreled out of this one.

Good luck on the "microgroove" ebay auction (an auction you bid on three hours prior to my first semi frustrated message to you. You had time to bid but not respond) that coincidentally started just as mine ended and was most likely the cause of your hesitation.

illyanadmc
Official Cupcake Maker!

Re: Re:BEWARE nonpaying unresponsive ebay user

Post by illyanadmc »

hey, guys - merging this into the locked thread and keeping it locked down. if you want to continue your feud, please take it somewhere else. it doesn't have anything to do with this forum.
i'm proud to be the shepherd of this herd of sharks.