split from WTB: Shepard Fairey Compasion (Dalai Lama)

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
heathunter881
Swindler

split from WTB: Shepard Fairey Compasion (Dalai Lama)

Post by heathunter881 »

admin note: split from http://forum.thegiant.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25784

A member spreading lies about another member should be held accountable for their actions. Show proof (not hear say) or get exposed. I mind my own business on his site but Spagucci1 had the audacity to post something negative about me, so I call him out and put his reputation on the line. His silence valides my original claim that all these vindictive jerk are nothing more than compulsive liars. Thank you.
Last edited by heathunter881 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
SCAM ALERT - yoyoyo (w/proof)
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Re: WTB: Shepard Fairey Compasion (Dalai Lama)

Post by conartstudio »

heathunter881 wrote:A member spreading lies about another member should be held accountable for their actions. Show proof (not hear say) or step off. I mind my own business on his site but Spagucci1 had the odasity to post something negative about me, so I call him out. His silence valides my original claim that all these vindictive jerk are nothing more than compulsive liars. Thank you.
Spagucci1 isn't doing anything more than you are with your scam alert in your signature (which i'm pretty sure is against forum rules to post someone's personal info)

but like illy said, this back and forth needs to go in the giant vs giant thread, not a wanted/for sale thread.
heathunter881
Swindler

Re: WTB: Shepard Fairey Compasion (Dalai Lama)

Post by heathunter881 »

fribhey wrote:
heathunter881 wrote:Spagucci1 isn't doing anything more than you are with your scam alert in your signature... in fact, i'm pretty sure you are breaking forum rules by posting someone's personal information - at least spagucci didn't post your personal information.
My gripe is he's spreading more lies about me. How'd you feel about negative rumors being spread about you? Al admitted his wrong doing and I have proof to back it up, whereas, Spagucci is just adding more fuel to the fire.
illyanadmc
Official Cupcake Maker!

Re: split from WTB: Shepard Fairey Compasion (Dalai Lama)

Post by illyanadmc »

i am not taking sides here, but can you really claim that spags is staying silent about this? he just posted not 12 hours ago! even i'm not on the forum 24/7. give him a chance to reply, geez.
i'm proud to be the shepherd of this herd of sharks.
heathunter881
Swindler

Post by heathunter881 »

illyanadmc wrote:i am not taking sides here, but can you really claim that spags is staying silent about this? he just posted not 12 hours ago! even i'm not on the forum 24/7. give him a chance to reply, geez.
My fault, I was hyped after drinking a cup of coffee. Thanks for moving this to the proper section mod.
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

I just wanted to post this

Check out what i have for sale or trade and my wants:

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

I am not about to get into the he said, she said battle. I'm just alerting forum members that you have used other usernames on other forums. It's against the rules to have more than one user name on this forum.

Have a nice day!
QKocur
Giant

Post by QKocur »

I f*ckin' LOVE Archer!
heathunter881
Swindler

Post by heathunter881 »

spagucci1 wrote:I am not about to get into the he said, she said battle. I'm just alerting forum members that you have used other usernames on other forums. It's against the rules to have more than one user name on this forum.

Have a nice day!
He said, she said? My question was concise. All I asked from you is to post your findings why sellers must be weary of me. Just because I had multiple user names mean what exactly? I'll admit I didn't read the guidelines for either site, sue me. Instead you're automatically labeling me as a bad user? Please bro. Another fact, I only have one username in this forum.

Also didn't I purchase your Hello Kitty last year? In case you caught a case of amnesia all of a sudden below is a picture of our transaction. Please tell the public how the transaction went.

See folks, I can validate my end of the story, whereas, Mike who prefers to spread lies and warn people with irrelevant bullgarbage can't/don't want to disclose the full truth.
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

Scared me off after our first set of communications, been foed ever since.

Also, because of you and your ever-changing user names, I am very leary about dealing with new members here or at EB. Why do you need multiple personalities on art forums?
heathunter881
Swindler

Post by heathunter881 »

Gigantico wrote:Scared me off after our first set of communications, been foed ever since.

Also, because of you and your ever-changing user names, I am very leary about dealing with new members here or at EB. Why do you need multiple personalities on art forums?
And your name on EB is? My guess is you're just like spags. Can't think for yourself so you rely on outspoken members to think for you right? Obey!

Also how do you expect me to defend my name on EB when the site is ran by vindictive liars and nerds? I'm not about to argue with 20 nerds behind a computer screen, but if one of those jerk come up to me on the street best believe someone will get a case. Check how bullgarbage is this, the mods automatically bans me without fair warning; however, the same users keeps posting my personal info, mods then warns them, they re-post, and yet they're still active on the site?! Their policy clearly states that no personal info or they'll suspend or ban, yet no action has ever taken.
bdavenport
punk

Post by bdavenport »

Honestly, I'm not interested in dealing with based on how you lash out at people when they question you. If you were calm and simply stated your case, no problem. But the venom that comes out isn't really pleasant and has made up my mind on you. Nothing that others have said really did much because it's a forum and ish flies all the time. You're words however have spoken volumes
toobs wrote:FCUK U JOBUUUUU!!!
halopigg
Giant

Post by halopigg »

And I, have no "Compassion" to give.....
Who's got my old stickers?
heathunter881
Swindler

Post by heathunter881 »

bdavenport wrote:Honestly, I'm not interested in dealing with based on how you lash out at people when they question you. If you were calm and simply stated your case, no problem. But the venom that comes out isn't really pleasant and has made up my mind on you. Nothing that others have said really did much because it's a forum and ish flies all the time. You're words however have spoken volumes
How do you expect me to act when others have threaten to bash my skull in, spread lies about me, post my personal and photo in a pubic forum, and on top of that get asked the same question over and over again? Assuming you have the ability to think analytically, you tell me how I should react.
heathunter881
Swindler

Post by heathunter881 »

Back to my original question. What does it mean when someone has/had multiple accounts Mike?

Crazy as it sound, I had two accounts back in June 2011 when I purchased Mike's Hello Kitty. I paid him through Paypal and he sent the print to a different address. Please inform the members how the transaction went. Failing to do so is a confession of guilt and you'll be labeled as a liar.
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

heathunter881 wrote:Back to my original question. What does it mean when someone has/had multiple accounts Mike?

Crazy as it sound, I had two accounts back in June 2011 when I purchased Mike's Hello Kitty. I paid him through Paypal and he sent the print to a different address. Please inform the members how the transaction went. Failing to do so is a confession of guilt and you'll be labeled as a liar.
by this logic please list all the accounts/names you have and have ever had on thegiant.org and expressobeans. Failing to do so will be a confession of guilt and you will be labeled as a liar.

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
heathunter881
Swindler

Post by heathunter881 »

jwoods103 wrote:
heathunter881 wrote:Back to my original question. What does it mean when someone has/had multiple accounts Mike?

by this logic please list all the accounts/names you have and have ever had on thegiant.org and expressobeans. Failing to do so will be a confession of guilt and you will be labeled as a liar.
No problem. I had two accounts here...I think the original one was cash415 and this one. The rest of my username on EB is listed on the link Mike posted. I'll take this even further, anyone who has documentation I ripped them off bring it forward.

Like what I said, I have nothing to hide.
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

heathunter881 wrote:
jwoods103 wrote:

No problem. I had two accounts here...I think the original one was cash415 and this one. The rest of my username on EB is listed on the link Mike posted. I'll take this even further, anyone who has documentation I ripped them off bring it forward.

but why the need for more than one?

heathunter881
Swindler

Post by heathunter881 »

jwoods103 wrote:
heathunter881 wrote:
jwoods103 wrote:

but why the need for more than one?
I changed my original username from cash415 to heathunter because I decided I want one username for all forums I use. You can verify this on EB, Solecollector, Niketalk, etc.

Let me further elaborate, when EB banned my original username (cash415) it wasn't because of the duplicate account, rather Gonzo started spreading lies about me because I didn't want to send him another Josh Keyes print after the one I sent was damaged. The transaction was a hook up price, so when I told him to claim the insurance from USPS that's when garbage started. Being a vindictive liar that he is, and because he has more "friends" on EB then I do, everyone jumped me so the mod decided to ban me based on those facts.

This is the same guy that posted my personal information publicly after befriending me and is running rampant on EB.
bdavenport
punk

Post by bdavenport »

heathunter881 wrote:
bdavenport wrote:Honestly, I'm not interested in dealing with based on how you lash out at people when they question you. If you were calm and simply stated your case, no problem. But the venom that comes out isn't really pleasant and has made up my mind on you. Nothing that others have said really did much because it's a forum and ish flies all the time. You're words however have spoken volumes
How do you expect me to act when others have threaten to bash my skull in, spread lies about me, post my personal and photo in a pubic forum, and on top of that get asked the same question over and over again? Assuming you have the ability to think analytically, you tell me how I should react.
toyroom
Giant

Post by toyroom »

bdavenport wrote:
heathunter881 wrote:

Classic!
halopigg
Giant

Post by halopigg »

:lol:
Who's got my old stickers?
heathunter881
Swindler

Post by heathunter881 »

Still waiting for a respond from Mike..

I would also like to call out members from EB that are claiming I ripped them/someone off. Since I can't get a fair trial on EB we'll have a discussion here where the playing field is even. I'll put my reputation on the line.

And yes, RISE ABOVE THE HATE!
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

heathunter881 wrote:Still waiting for a respond from Mike..

I would also like to call out members from EB that are claiming I ripped them/someone off. Since I can't get a fair trial on EB we'll have a discussion here where the playing field is even. I'll put my reputation on the line.

please keep EB drama on EB. this is not the place to air our dirty laundry from other websites/forums.
bdavenport
punk

Post by bdavenport »

heathunter881 wrote:Still waiting for a respond from Mike..

I think you may have missed my point, however it does reinforce my earlier statement. Regardless I will return to the sideline to watch as I have no desire to play in the mud.