split from WTB: Shepard Fairey Compasion (Dalai Lama)

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
illyanadmc
Official Cupcake Maker!

Re: split from WTB: Shepard Fairey Compasion (Dalai Lama)

Post by illyanadmc »

fribhey wrote:
heathunter881 wrote:Still waiting for a respond from Mike..

I would also like to call out members from EB that are claiming I ripped them/someone off. Since I can't get a fair trial on EB we'll have a discussion here where the playing field is even. I'll put my reputation on the line.

And yes, RISE ABOVE THE HATE!
please keep EB drama on EB. this is not the place to air our dirty laundry from other websites/forums.
agreed - we have enough drama to deal with over here. what happens on EB stays OUT of thegiant.
i'm proud to be the shepherd of this herd of sharks.
gonzo303
Punk

Post by gonzo303 »

Drama follows this dude everywhere he goes. Get a frankfurter job and quit trying to rip people off who are sincere and don't know who you are.

Urban_gallery is your eBay username and trust me you do scam people there. Search your real name and you'll find plenty of info about scamming people on various forums. You my friend are a real tool.

.....patiently waiting for something about Geddes.

PS. Shall I see you and your chair toting Asian friends there?
heathunter881
Swindler

Post by heathunter881 »

gonzo303 wrote:Drama follows this dude everywhere he goes. Get a frankfurter job and quit trying to rip people off who are sincere and don't know who you are.

Urban_gallery is your eBay username and trust me you do scam people there. Search your real name and you'll find plenty of info about scamming people on various forums. You my friend are a real tool.

.....patiently waiting for something about Geddes.

PS. Shall I see you and your chair toting Asian friends there?
Don't get it twisted but drama follows you. Yes, please check urban_gallery's feedback. So you're using Google to verify your side of the story rather than paperwork? Sounds circumstantial to me. I'm 100% confident you don't have paperwork to back yo garbage up..clearly.

Corey claims I sold the same damage print to another individual after I repeatedly informing him USPS took it. He even insisted I never claimed the insurance after it was damaged (clear stupidity). Below is a check issued by USPS. The extra $5.19 was from shipping.

SCAM ALERT - yoyoyo (w/proof)
sas
Posse

Post by sas »

Folks I sold my Compassion to Heathunter881 the other day. Not sure what all this is about!

Keep EB and eBay off table! Yes before I sold my Compassion I read a bit about Heathunter, but, I believe in the goodness of others and my deal with Heathunter was flawless!

I couldnt care less if he subsequently sold the print, gave it to his grandma, pasted it up a wall or made a paper airplane out of it. He bought it...his property.

What business is that of anyone here what his motive is?

He is an OG member and I have yet to hear one violation of OG's rules so give the person a break.

What a joke this thread it!

Irony here is that people are judging and being mean spirited in regards to a print called COMPASSION

Sigh....
heathunter881
Swindler

Post by heathunter881 »

Thanks for the support ^

People nowadays are way too entitled and irresponsible with free speech, so don't think what boils over the internet won't spill on the street. A public apology is in order but a face to face confrontation is okay with me too.

Someone pm me who Mike is and if we can't resolve this like men then I'll find other means to sort things out. This is a tight community and one way or another we will bump into each other sooner than later, so don't expect to get away with slanderous lies unless you're ready to throw down for what you believe.
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

heathunter881 wrote:Thanks for the support ^

People nowadays are way too entitled and irresponsible with free speech, so don't think what boils over the internet won't spill on the street. A public apology is in order but a face to face confrontation is okay with me too.

Someone pm me who Mike is and if we can't resolve this like men then I'll find other means to sort things out. This is a tight community and one way or another we will bump into each other sooner than later, so don't expect to get away with slanderous lies unless you're ready to throw down for what you believe.

:?:
halopigg
Giant

Post by halopigg »

:roll:
Who's got my old stickers?
heathunter881
Swindler

Post by heathunter881 »

We're waiting for your response Mike...

1) Back up your claims
2) How our transaction went in June

I don't have a personal vendetta with you so I'm trying to keep it that way. I know you read this garbage so don't dismiss it. And if you're a grown buttocks man, which I'm sure you are, then let's squash this and get it over with. I have a bigger dufus to deal with on my list.
bdavenport
punk

Post by bdavenport »

Pretty sure outright threatening someone directly is 1. Against forum rules and 2. A real bandwagoner thing to do. Grow up. If you are so worried about your online reputation stop being a tool when you post.
toobs wrote:FCUK U JOBUUUUU!!!
heathunter881
Swindler

Post by heathunter881 »

It's fair game in my book when you spread lies about me. Also I can be the vindictive person being portrayed so show up or shut up.
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

Lies? mr. Heathunter, what I originally posted was a link which gave a heads up that you had a history of using multiple screen names on other forums. That is true info. Where are the lies? I wanted people to know this cause having multiple screen names on this forum is not allowed.
bdavenport
punk

Post by bdavenport »

heathunter881 wrote:It's fair game in my book when you spread lies about me. Also I can be the vindictive person being portrayed so show up or shut up.
I have yet to see any redeeming qualities. No need to tell me your vindictive, I can see that. What I have yet to see from you is what makes you as special as you claim.
heathunter881
Swindler

Post by heathunter881 »

spagucci1 wrote:Lies? mr. Heathunter, what I originally posted was a link which gave a heads up that you had a history of using multiple screen names on other forums. That is true info. Where are the lies? I wanted people to know this cause having multiple screen names on this forum is not allowed.
That link shows how I scammed people...sure it also shows my aliases but majority of the post depicts me as a scam artist. I'll admit I had aliases on EB but only because my original name was banned. Fair enough?

For the record, I'm not special and never claimed to be. I also admitted earlier on that I had aliases but I also gave reasons. Just to be clear I don't care if you call me out for having alias. My issue is the link portrays me as a scam artist, which I'm not, and members here will think that's what I'm about.
jjttdw
Mono Enojado

Post by jjttdw »

Reading this thread is like watching a car accident. Spags is correct in saying that all he did was post a link. What was contained in the link, true or not, was not written by him. People are free to make up their own minds as to what is true in the link and this thread. I understand the desire to protect one's reputation but there comes a point where that defense can damage your reputation even more. I think it is safe to say that we will not see satisfactory resolution in this matter. I don't think I'm alone when I say that I hope this thread dies.
bdavenport
punk

Post by bdavenport »

jjttdw wrote:Reading this thread is like watching a car accident. Spags is correct in saying that all he did was post a link. What was contained in the link, true or not, was not written by him. People are free to make up their own minds as to what is true in the link and this thread. I understand the desire to protect one's reputation but there comes a point where that defense can damage your reputation even more. I think it is safe to say that we will not see satisfactory resolution in this matter. I don't think I'm alone when I say that I hope this thread dies.
+1
heathunter881
Swindler

Post by heathunter881 »

If we can't come to a resolution but are able to discuss the situations then that's good with me too. I accept the fact not all disputes can be settled. I've swallowed my pride plenty of times and moved on from certain situation. Also to be clear I've never had an issues with Mike and don't intend to confront anyone if we're able to talk it out.
gonzo303
Punk

Post by gonzo303 »

The thing with the multiple aliases is that you use them to move from scam to scam. There are multiple threads out there where someone has bought something off your ebay account (urban_gallery) and then come to EB because they were out several hundreds of dollars. That was actually the case with the new thread I made on EB to showcase your talents.

You say you aren't around here to take anyone for their money, you are lying out your buttocks!!! You got so much garbage for having 8 compassions, that is where everything about you being a shady person stemmed from. You just made sure to highlight that and become the ultimate frankfurter toolbag.

I could go through about 5-10 different people that have had horrendous problems when purchasing something from you. garbage I mean you even go as far as to wait until the 45 day claim is up before you are willing to do anything because then you know that once again your paypal (or moms, dads, little cousins/line sitters) account will be closed or have some "random" problem with it so you will have to use another account.

YOu can say all you want about the insurance claim on that Keyes print but you know durn right you might have gotten the money for it but you sold it to the next person who was dumb enough to buy from you. Just so you know, I right every # of every print I have owned down. I asked the guy what # he got and sure as garbage it was the one you sent me.

We then could go on about how you store the peoples info that you sell/buy from just to black mail them later on. I know of several people you have threatened to harm either physically (that garbage makes me laugh) or through making there life hell with your bullgarbage. I mean why would anyone ever want to give you their address or real name anymore. You are such a frankfurter crazy weird demented frankfurter that gets off by trying to steal money from every person you meet.

I love when you sit here and try and say you are an honest person and not trying to take anyone. frankfurter LIES DUDE!

Thats all I have to say about James.
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

Check out what i have for sale or trade and my wants:

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
heathunter881
Swindler

Post by heathunter881 »

gonzo303 wrote:The thing with the multiple aliases is that you use them to move from scam to scam. There are multiple threads out there where someone has bought something off your ebay account (urban_gallery) and then come to EB because they were out several hundreds of dollars. That was actually the case with the new thread I made on EB to showcase your talents.
IF this is true where are all the negative feedbacks?
gonzo303 wrote:You say you aren't around here to take anyone for their money, you are lying out your buttocks!!! You got so much garbage for having 8 compassions, that is where everything about you being a shady person stemmed from. You just made sure to highlight that and become the ultimate frankfurter toolbag.
What does owning multiples have to do with shadiness? You jealous though huh that's why you still on that tip after 2 years. ohh lawrd!
gonzo303 wrote:I could go through about 5-10 different people that have had horrendous problems when purchasing something from you. garbage I mean you even go as far as to wait until the 45 day claim is up before you are willing to do anything because then you know that once again your paypal (or moms, dads, little cousins/line sitters) account will be closed or have some "random" problem with it so you will have to use another account.
Oh yeah?! Who are these people I ripped off because all my Paypal account still works.
gonzo303 wrote:YOu can say all you want about the insurance claim on that Keyes print but you know durn right you might have gotten the money for it but you sold it to the next person who was dumb enough to buy from you. Just so you know, I right every # of every print I have owned down. I asked the guy what # he got and sure as garbage it was the one you sent me.
See boy, you just exposed your down syndrome buttocks. When USPS pays for an insurance claim they will take the package from the addressee. The fact that I have proof USPS sent me a check indicates I gave up the print. Unless you have pictures you're just lying.
gonzo303 wrote:We then could go on about how you store the peoples info that you sell/buy from just to black mail them later on. I know of several people you have threatened to harm either physically (that garbage makes me laugh) or through making there life hell with your bullgarbage. I mean why would anyone ever want to give you their address or real name anymore. You are such a frankfurter crazy weird demented frankfurter that gets off by trying to steal money from every person you meet.

I love when you sit here and try and say you are an honest person and not trying to take anyone. frankfurter LIES DUDE!

Thats all I have to say about James.
My account speaks for itself. The only thing you're good at is opening your big as mouth. Unlike yourself I don't speak often so you got me on that department, but besides talking bullgarbage there is nothing in life where you're better than me.
sweetjesus
Propaganda Engineer

Post by sweetjesus »

can we just lock this down?
hexterb
Propaganda Engineer

Post by hexterb »

Yeah, what he said^