missing images on print database

Wiki - Gallery - Forum and More. Discuss them here.
jeromecatz
Punk

missing images on print database

Post by jeromecatz »

Hi Everyone
I find out some images were missing on the print database, as I have the prints I got the files to be upload...
I just can't find the person to send those files to...
thanks for your help
best
notudon
Giant

Re: missing images on print database

Post by notudon »

jeromecatz wrote:Hi Everyone
I find out some images were missing on the print database, as I have the prints I got the files to be upload...
I just can't find the person to send those files to...
thanks for your help
best
I had pm'd Jeromecatz to let him know to post images via imageshack. He sent them to me via PM. So I am posting the info from his reply to the original topic. If they are new, then please add them to the wiki for him.

Thanks.

Hi Notudon
thanks for your quick feedback and for the info
here are the 4 images of the post no bills set original version, not the woostercollective version
I named each image as they are named already on the database, with a bd at the end for 'low res in French :.o , yes, I'm french...

I put those in 250Ko if decent web quality is needed... I hope it's ok

please let me know when it's ok, and I'll do my best to propose rarities on the print database :D
Check out my print collection. http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=1462" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... p?id=12750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
illyanadmc
Official Cupcake Maker!

Re: missing images on print database

Post by illyanadmc »

thanks for this - i'll get it added to the wiki soon.

if you have anything else you think should be added, please don't hesitate to upload photos here on the forum, or email them to me directly (i'm the person who does the most wiki updating, at this point).

also, welcome to the forum!
i'm proud to be the shepherd of this herd of sharks.