Free print giveaway SSI B/W Shipping included

Classified ads for those selling merchandise on external sites.
johngoff101
Posse

Free print giveaway SSI B/W Shipping included

Post by johngoff101 »

Hi guys!
John Goff here from Serigraphic Systems Inc. I'm currently establishing my career as a professional bagpiper and am looking to build that up. With that in mind I have a few prints laying around that I would love to hook up the print collecting community.

The steps to register might seem convoluted but the SEO (Search Engine Optimization or basically Google hierarchical order) that this brings is huge. By going through these steps this allows me to be able to justify having this as a perpetual giveaway through at least 2019. Every month I'll feature a different print that will be given away for free. For every 100 folks that register I'll add an additional print so one's chances are at the most 1 out of a 100.

Steps:
1. Google "Portland Bagpiper"
2. Go to Cascadia Piper
3. Go to store link
4. Register

In other news Serigraphic Systems is down for the immediate future. I'll be rebuilding that in the next couple of months. It's mainly an inventory of past products.

But the big news is SSI will be releasing 4 records and prints in conjunction with Shepard. There will be 4 12" album releases coming out in the next month signed by Shepard with corresponding prints of each album.
Obey the Laws of Physics or die trying.©
no1gdman
Propaganda Engineer

Re: Free print giveaway SSI B/W Shipping included

Post by no1gdman »

Awesome! Thanks John!
no1gdman
Propaganda Engineer

Re: Free print giveaway SSI B/W Shipping included

Post by no1gdman »

Real quick...

I just went to shop and then clicked on the SSI image. I filled out my Name, E-mail and left SSI b/w and Your Message blank. When I finished a red box popped up that said "this item is not for sale"

Just wanted to confirm I did all of that correctly.

Thanks