Anyone else work on motorcycles?

Mindless Chatter - Not related? Post it here.
Mira263
Giant

Anyone else work on motorcycles?

Post by Mira263 »

My passion has def turned from graffiti and art to motorcycles as of late. Wanted to see if anyone else around here rode a bike and was perhaps interested in swapping parts or just talking shop. (Been selling prints for the bike and upgrades!)I bought a 2001 HD Sportster a few months back. Basically a life changer lol. Luckily my profession comes with a lot of detailed tool work anyhow so I've been able to fabricated small stuff. My best friend has been riding longer so he's got the knowledge to prevent me from doing anything too stupid as of yet. I'm about to let a buddy chop my tank and paint it soon, def considering stenciling some OBEY on it. Anyone in ATX mess around with an air brush?
IG - ATXjeweler
jjttdw
Mono Enojado

Re: Anyone else work on motorcycles?

Post by jjttdw »

Definitely post some pics of the work in progress. I had a couple motorcycles years ago (Honda CB750K and Kawasaki KZ1000) and I miss not having one. I'd like to pick one up with a side car. That way one of the kids could ride along.
Giant

Post by 843 »

been riding forever...good thing about Charleston weather is we can ride yr round

Mira263
Giant

Post by Mira263 »

Sick bike man! Mines still a work in progress, but I'll throw some pics up tonight after work
IG - ATXjeweler
jjttdw
Mono Enojado

Post by jjttdw »

Fantastic 843. I love the exhaust. I need to take 6 months away from art buying to save up for a ride.
Mira263
Giant

Post by Mira263 »

I sold a few prints, my silver hoard and a couple other things. Got this off a guy who had been sent to prison for something. His dad wanted it gone so I got a steal. Garage kept with only 5000 miles. Been slowly stripping it down and adding new stuff. Should have a proper chopper by years end!
IG - ATXjeweler
Giant

Post by 843 »

jjttdw wrote:Fantastic 843. I love the exhaust. I need to take 6 months away from art buying to save up for a ride.
thanks!
outeredgestudio
Giant

Post by outeredgestudio »

Mods Forever!!
:mrgreen:
My hopped up 79' P200e with downbars (that drove me nuts figuring out lengthening all my cables :evil: )
I call her, Kentucky
David Choe prints http://outeredgestudio.com