HEXTER BENNETT - GOFUNDME FLOOD DONATIONS

Mindless Chatter - Not related? Post it here.
rlbchef
Giant

HEXTER BENNETT - GOFUNDME FLOOD DONATIONS

Post by rlbchef »

Anyone have hexters email. Trying to get a gofundme account set up for him. He lost everything in flood in Louisiana. Want to make sure he gets the money.

Here is the link to account, please spread the word.

www.gofundme.com/hexterbennett
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Re: HEXTER BENNETT - GOFUNDME FLOOD DONATIONS

Post by conartstudio »

He's bought stuff from me so I must have his email somewhere. I'll take a look and let you know.

Horrible news, hope he's ok.
rlbchef
Giant

Post by rlbchef »

He sent me earlier today. Thanks. He says he and the family are safe.
Not sure how much he lost, but he left his house with just the clothes on him. Just thought of how much it would suck to lose all of my stuff. Especially art work. Thought I should at least start something for him.
rlbchef
Giant

Post by rlbchef »

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJNutoTjvR5/
Check out his Instagram account, he's lost allot
Help out a fellow member
wiredbeans
Propaganda Engineer

Post by wiredbeans »

Came here knowing you guys would be doing something for Hexter! this is so awesome! Thanks for setting it up!
We've traded stickers in the past. A great guy!
submethod
Giant

Post by submethod »

Never met the guy but I am one to always help out a fellow collector. Donated!
Cookie Head
Giant

Post by Cookie Head »

Good luck man, donation sent. When things start to get back to normal, if that's even possible, I'll send a power and glory skull out to you.
unioneighteen
Swindler

Post by unioneighteen »

Hexter, get in touch.. would be glad to send an obey print your way. What a nightmare.. good luck with everything!
shaneray
Swindler

Post by shaneray »

I sent an email to Hex, No follow up yet. We have traded many times over the past. Always been top notch and certainly put up with my silly buns. Good Positive Vibes headin your way bro. Wished I was in the position to hook you up with somethin.
easycraig
Giant

Post by easycraig »

props to rlbchef for setting this up.... i urge all of you to muster up whatever you can to help out.... even 5 or 10 bucks.

Down the road when he gets settled I in am definitely making a print contribution also.... thanks... ec
A New Hot Girl Joins the Giant.org every minute!
SHT!
Giant

Post by SHT! »

this sht! breaks my heart... hexter has always been such a solid dude!

i cant imagine...
SHT! Store
http://www.SHTexclamation.com
SHT! Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/SHTexclamation
SHT! Email
imakeSHT@gmail.com
SHT! Instagram
@SHTexclamation
SHT!
Giant

Post by SHT! »

easycraig wrote:.

props to rlbchef for setting this up....
SHT! Store
http://www.SHTexclamation.com
SHT! Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/SHTexclamation
SHT! Email
imakeSHT@gmail.com
SHT! Instagram
@SHTexclamation
hexterb
Propaganda Engineer

Post by hexterb »

I'm finally seeing all of this and am overwhelmed with the outpouring of love that the board members have shown. I work for the LA Department of Health and have always worked in the medical special needs shelters, regular shelters and other facilities when disasters like hurricanes Katrina, Rita, Ike and Gustav have struck. I've never been on the receiving end of assistance until now and it is truly humbling.

We are all safe and are staying with family until we can find an apartment or house to rent. That's going to be a task in a half since 90% of homes in Livingston Parish (County) were damaged. Most of the schools in the Parish took on water so school is out until further notice. They had only started the fall semester 7 days prior to the flood. We're hoping that the school system, the state department of education and the Feds can figure something out soon to get these kids back in school.

I realize that art and furniture and electronics are all just stuff. Stuff and things. Lol. But without art life is just boring and dull.

Thank you all so much for everything.

-Hexter
submethod
Giant

Post by submethod »

hexterb wrote:I'm finally seeing all of this and am overwhelmed with the outpouring of love that the board members have shown. I work for the LA Department of Health and have always worked in the medical special needs shelters, regular shelters and other facilities when disasters like hurricanes Katrina, Rita, Ike and Gustav have struck. I've never been on the receiving end of assistance until now and it is truly humbling.

We are all safe and are staying with family until we can find an apartment or house to rent. That's going to be a task in a half since 90% of homes in Livingston Parish (County) were damaged. Most of the schools in the Parish took on water so school is out until further notice. They had only started the fall semester 7 days prior to the flood. We're hoping that the school system, the state department of education and the Feds can figure something out soon to get these kids back in school.

I realize that art and furniture and electronics are all just stuff. Stuff and things. Lol. But without art life is just boring and dull.

Thank you all so much for everything.

-Hexter
Family first! Glad you are ok!
circa77
Giant

Post by circa77 »

Put me down for a print donation. Let me know where to ship it when the time comes.
Wanted: Obey prints on Postal Paper
hexterb
Propaganda Engineer

Post by hexterb »

I wanted to give everyone an update on our situation...We have a rental! We signed a lease last night on a small, 3 bedroom 1 bath house that's a few miles from where we were originally living. This property did not flood! No demolition or construction has to happen so we can move in this weekend. I'm beyond ecstatic about that. The living arrangements with the soon to be in-laws was becoming somewhat of a pressure cooker.

I want to thank everyone that's helped us along the way. There is no way I cannot adequately express the admiration and gratitude I have for the members of this board and how y'all have helped me over the years. From being nice and educating me on Shep's body of work when I first started my collection by buying stickers because I couldn't afford to buy prints at the time. When my nephew tragically took his own life and the board stepped up to assist with an auction to raise funds by donating Obey prints and one-of-a-kind art work so his brother and their father could get the counseling that they desperately needed to try and make some sense of what had torn their lives apart. To last year when my mother passed away and I sold prints to raise funds for her head stone because she didn't have insurance. And now this. People that I have never met before and probably never will that have come to my rescue simply because we all have a common bond in our love for art and propaganda.

I owe this group far more than I could ever repay. Thank you all for everything you've done to help get my family back to some sense of normalcy.

-Hexter
vvk
Giant

Post by vvk »

Familia takes care of Familia Brother.

Glad to know you and the family are safe.