new Print at Obey Giant: Proud Parents

News about Obey Giant - Mirrored from front page.
Mailman
Postal Employee

new Print at Obey Giant: Proud Parents

Post by Mailman »

it is up
Mike Panic
Giant

Post by Mike Panic »

and im in!
Mike Panic photography & travel journal
GO! Tattoo Removal Eastern PA Laser Tattoo Removal
rXEL
Propaganda Engineer

Post by rXEL »

got it!
Mike Panic
Giant

Post by Mike Panic »

plz note in the wiki when this gets added that only 275 were available to the general public... the rest can be taken from the actual image on the obey site now.
ca77
Giant

Post by ca77 »

well, 25 less than usual, it should say, since not all 300 are avalible on the site usually
Our influence will be gigantic.
Mike Panic
Giant

Post by Mike Panic »

here is the txt from obeygiant.com

I have very little to complain about regarding the support for my art, but there are couple of things that frustrate me. One has has been the problem with people missing out because a print sold out too quickly. The second is people misunderstanding what my political motivations are. With this print I have decided to tackle both problems with one solution. I recently watched a great documentary called IRAQ FOR SALE:THE WAR PROFITEERS. I knew that companies like Haliburton were ripping off the government and therefore all of us as taxpayers, but this film shows the real depth of the problems and the extent of shady business dealings between corporations and our government. I recommend the film to anyone, but as an added incentive I am holding back 25 "Proud Parents" prints to be given free except the price of shipping to anyone who sends a photo of themselves holding a copy of the movie in their home. Send your photographs of you and a copy of the movie to info@obeygiant.com. Don't lend one copy to five friends and try to get over. Get all five friends to buy a copy and lend it to their five friends... please. The film and more info is available at iraqforsale.org or bravenewfilms.org. Brave New Films is also behind the excellent OUTFOXED and WALMART:THE HIGH COST OF LOW PRICES. Check it all out.
-Shepard
posted January 9, 2007