avoid ebay user papageneween!

UPS got you down? eBay making you cry? Need to rant? Do it here.
Tad Ghostal
Giant

Re:

Post by Tad Ghostal »

michaelm wrote:seriously saint jordan, do everyone a favor and quit the frankfurter board. you contribute nothing except inane chatter, you're a drama queen and you're thick as pudding. no one will miss your presence. you're probably a pedophile too. lol

Fellas, I think michaelm was just trying to illustrate the point to sj that insulting strangers on the internet is very easy to do, and that writing "lol" at the end of a comment doesn't exactly make up for poor manners. Instead of asking if sj was smeared, he instead elaborated, exaggerated, and generally took it over the top in such a way that it would be difficult to believe he was being serious. Which I chose to believe he was not.

Hence, humor ensued. I chuckled.

Now I need a drink. Is it Friday yet?
Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help.
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

These jokes are getting too deep for me, now I need a drink. I'm not waiting til' Friday though...
saintjordan
Propaganda Engineer

Re:

Post by saintjordan »

michaelm wrote:seriously saint jordan, do everyone a favor and quit the frankfurter board. you contribute nothing except inane chatter, you're a drama queen and you're thick as pudding. no one will miss your presence. you're probably
You better hope you never meet me in person
Employ Cognitive Dissidence

"Why would solar power make him sick? Is he a republican?" -Michael J. Caboose
admonkey
King of the Jungle

Re:

Post by admonkey »

admonkey wrote:Easy, gents.
"I'm a drinker with a writing problem." -- Brendan Behan

The Mad Monkey Campaign.
C.Morrison
Propaganda Engineer

Re: Re:

Post by C.Morrison »

saintjordan wrote:
michaelm wrote:seriously saint jordan, do everyone a favor and quit the frankfurter board. you contribute nothing except inane chatter, you're a drama queen and you're thick as pudding. no one will miss your presence. you're probably
You better hope you never meet me in person

You didn't type "lol" afterwards. Thats the deal here, we can say whatever sort of derogatory, offensive, or degrading statements as long as we type, "lol" at the end.
michaelm
Swindler

Post by michaelm »

prefacing with "no offense man but..." is an acceptable alternative to the "lol"
Bonesy
Giant

Post by Bonesy »

SJ youve already posted about your heroic emailing of this guy in another thread, does it really warrant its own?

I agree with everyone else that responded... Who cares if he has it listed and its still available? I can understand him becoming annoyed with you contacting him. And now a thread soiling his name because you think he is "smeared", you gotta find something to do with your time. He's done nothing wrong and if someone is to casually read this thread title and not open the thread they will not know that its you thats off base here and may take your advise and avoid him for no good reason.
"Think about it: Andre drank 119 beers in six hours. Thats a beer every three minutes, non-stop. That's beyond epic. It's beyond the ken of mortal men. It's god-like."
-Modern Drunkard Magazine Sept/ Oct 2006
tpeazy
Propaganda Engineer

Post by tpeazy »

As long as people are dumb enough to buy prints above retail when they are still available at retail, people are gonna flip 'em. It's up to the buyer to do their own research before purchasing (I learnt that from Mr.Waddle - God bless him)

Anyway, chin up SJ, sometimes being a Saint has it's drawbacks.
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

C.Morrison wrote:You didn't type "lol" afterwards. Thats the deal here, we can say whatever sort of derogatory, offensive, or degrading statements as long as we type, "lol" at the end.

:lol:
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

robotoil wrote:
C.Morrison wrote:You didn't type "lol" afterwards. Thats the deal here, we can say whatever sort of derogatory, offensive, or degrading statements as long as we type, "lol" at the end.

:lol:

i'm taking note of that!!! :)
on point like a decimalist?
PDC
Giant

Re: avoid ebay user papageneween!

Post by PDC »

Why don't we have the popcorn emoticon like they do on EB?
I could really use it right about now.
saintjordan
Propaganda Engineer

Re:

Post by saintjordan »

Bonesy wrote:SJ youve already posted about your heroic emailing of this guy in another thread, does it really warrant its own?

I agree with everyone else that responded... Who cares if he has it listed and its still available? I can understand him becoming annoyed with you contacting him. And now a thread soiling his name because you think he is "smeared", you gotta find something to do with your time. He's done nothing wrong and if someone is to casually read this thread title and not open the thread they will not know that its you thats off base here and may take your advise and avoid him for no good reason.

He has done wrong. The things he said to me went way beyond merely him defending himself. I didnt "soil" his name, he did.

slidingaround
Giant

Post by slidingaround »

Yawn!
tpeazy
Propaganda Engineer

Post by tpeazy »

saintjordan wrote:He has done wrong. The things he said to me went way beyond merely him defending himself. I didnt "soil" his name, he did.

Dude, you really need to let this one go. As fun as it is to read posts like this, you seem like a decent guy and you're just opening yourself up to more abuse.
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

saintjordan wrote:
Bonesy wrote:SJ youve already posted about your heroic emailing of this guy in another thread, does it really warrant its own?

He has done wrong. The things he said to me went way beyond merely him defending himself. I didnt "soil" his name, he did.

I think you haven't been listening to anyone here. No one cares what the guy is doing or what he said to you in response to your obnoxious comments that you think should have been interpreted in jest. Is it a suckers sale? Sure, but no one cares. He's not a bootlegger of anything shady like that. You stuck your hand in his oven and got verbally burned. Get over it and don't make the same mistake twice. Mind your own business, not his.
Bamboozle
Posse

Post by Bamboozle »

yep yep calm like zen
Bonesy
Giant

Post by Bonesy »

I didnt "soil" his name, he did.

How is a thread title like "Avoid ebay use XXXXXXX!" not soiling his name. :?:

Whats your ebay name?
"Think about it: Andre drank 119 beers in six hours. Thats a beer every three minutes, non-stop. That's beyond epic. It's beyond the ken of mortal men. It's god-like."
-Modern Drunkard Magazine Sept/ Oct 2006
bonerclub
Punk

Post by bonerclub »

Bonesy wrote:

Whats your ebay name?

his main ebay identity is "51inc"

the alternate ebay identity that he utilized to purchase the auction being discussed is "house-of-j"
C.Morrison
Propaganda Engineer

Post by C.Morrison »

Oh man, I sense there are quite a few statements about to begin with "no offense, but are you..." and ending with "lol."

This thread is WAY better than any flipper thread we have had!
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

bonerclub wrote:
Bonesy wrote:

Whats your ebay name?

the alternate ebay identity that he utilized to purchase the auction being discussed is "house-of-j"

oh dear...

no offense. equally, if not more, smeared. lol

I think I got it!!
saintjordan
Propaganda Engineer

Post by saintjordan »

bonerclub wrote:
Bonesy wrote:

Whats your ebay name?

WHOA WHOA! 51inc is my ebay user ID, I dont have any "alternate identity" wtf! lmfao :shock:

C.Morrison
Propaganda Engineer

Post by C.Morrison »

saintjordan wrote:
bonerclub wrote:
Bonesy wrote:

Whats your ebay name?

WHOA WHOA! 51inc is my ebay user ID, I dont have any "alternate identity" wtf! lmfao :shock:

he must be a silly person. lol.
outeredgestudio
Giant

Post by outeredgestudio »

if i was mentally challenged and you called me smeared. I would call you everything in the dirty book too... and then some mo fo!

signed mhk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwVol7CJ ... re=related

remember-
Cwunchit and cwunchit and cwunchit UP! :D
David Choe prints http://outeredgestudio.com
Dizzyegg05
Giant

Post by Dizzyegg05 »

I missed this crepe lol. Boo
Dizzyegg05
Giant

Post by Dizzyegg05 »

PDC wrote:Why don't we have the popcorn emoticon like they do on EB?
I could really use it right about now.