solidARTy.org - art fundraiser project

Art world information from members who make it their business.

Moderator: Posse

saL
Giant

solidARTy.org - art fundraiser project

Post by saL »

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment of your time and invite you to check out this new project I started with lots of help by other like minded people in the community - solidARTy.org

The idea is to auction artworks donated by artists and collectors and raise funds to help volunteer organizations that are helping with the refugee crisis. The auctions start this Monday with great rare editions, paintings, drawings, etc, donated mostly by artists themselves. The response from the art community was overwhelming and we already have great donations by such names as Isaac Cordal, Ernest Zacharevic, Lucas Price, Eiko Borcherding, Marco Wagner, Icy & Sot, Ella & Pitr, Rustam Qbic, Sepe, Candice Tripp, Escif, Pez, Pastel, Marco Mazzoni, Huskmitnavn, etc, with more getting on board as we speak!

Please have a look and read more info @ solidARTy.org, and feel free to bid, donate, spread the word, share, repost or help in any other way you feel suitable.

Thank you, Sasha aka saL
Check out my Wall of Stache Fame collection!
saL
Giant

Re: solidARTy.org - art fundraiser project

Post by saL »

Im happy to announce that solidARTy.org will run another round of auctions soon! We received amazing new donations from such artists as Hyuro, Phlegm Dabs Myla, Teresa Duck, Tom French, Saner, Marco Mazzoni, Eelus, Sebas Velasco, Diederick Kraaijeveld, and are expecting more, so PLEASE register in order to receive further info or keep an eye on solidARTy.org / Facebook.com/solidarty.org / Instagram.com/solidartyorg.

Here are some preview images of the new donations:

saL
Giant

Post by saL »

Im happy to announce that the new series of auctions will begin on 25th of April @ solidARTy.org! We have new pieces donated by Dabs Myla, Marco Mazzoni, Phlegm, Eelus, Saner, Daniel Nunoz SAN, Amanda Marie x X-O, Craww, etc.

Please register to solidARTy.org for a chance to bid on these pieces. As before, 100% of proceeds is going to AreYouSyrious.org!
saL
Giant

Post by saL »

Very proud to announce that a new series of solidARTy.org auctions will start in few hrs with an original drawing from Hyuro, original piece from Bordalo II and na AP of a soldout print by Dabs Myla:

100% of ALL SALES is going to AreYouSyrious.org organization that is helping refugees in Europe.

Please feel free to place your bids and keep an eye on more auctions starting daily from now on @ solidARTy.org!
saL
Giant

Post by saL »

New auctions starting today @ solidARTy.org include an original drawing by Teresa Duck, limited edition by FAKE and original pencil drawing by Marco Mazzoni:

See more info and photos @ solidARTy.org!
saL
Giant

Post by saL »

solidARTy.org is starting couple of very nice auctions today - we're offering a copy of a sold out print by Eelus, two original canvases by Greek artist INO and an original drawing and an etching by legendary Phlegm:

See more info and photos @ solidARTy.org and HAPPY BIDDING!
saL
Giant

Post by saL »

Today we're starting the following auctions @ solidARTy.org - print on canvas by Diederick Kraaijeveld, original piece by Know Hope and 2 original works on paper by Saner:

See more info and photos @ solidARTy.org and HAPPY BIDDING![/quote]
saL
Giant

Post by saL »

We added bunch new auctions over the weekend over @ solidARTy.org including this rare limited edition by Daniel Munoz SAN, original collab piece by Amanda Marie & X_O and an original drawing by British artist Craww:

Also, we're ending our first batch of auctions today, so if you're interested in an original drawing by Argentinian Hyuro, original by Portuguese Bordalo II or an AP of a recent edition by Australian Dabs Myla, make sure you place your bids NOT @ solidARTy.org!
saL
Giant

Post by saL »

Three auctions are ending later today over @ SolidARTy.org - print on canvas by Diederick Kraaijeveld (made exclusively for this cause) and 2 large originals on paper by Saner:

Please make sure you place your bids on time if interested @ SolidARTy.org!
saL
Giant

Post by saL »

Today @ solidARTy.org we're ending auctions for these 2 original drawings by Liqen, a handfinished print by Icy & Sot and a signed Primus poster by Brett Amory:

Please make sure you place your bids now if interested in any of these items!
vvk
Giant

Post by vvk »

hi Sal,
after one wins and pays via Wire, how long does it typically take to get the piece?
saL
Giant

Post by saL »

We have couple of great auctions finishing later today @ solidARTy.org - an original ceramic piece by AddFuel (created exclusively for this project), an original canvas piece by Pastel and an original piece on old spraycan by Reka:

Please place your bids NOW @ solidARTy.org and support AreYouSyrious.org!
saL
Giant

Post by saL »

We have two great auctions ending today over @ solidARTy.org - Isaac Cordal / solidARTy pack which contains a hand painted sculpture + print + book and a massive, unique signed print by Paul Insect:

If you're interested in these works make sure you place your bids on time @ solidARTy.org - 100% of the proceeds are going to refugee charity efforts!
saL
Giant

Post by saL »

Our friends from CrystalShip festival are offering 8 unique copies of the "Street Art Today" book for a good cause - solidARTy.org participating artist duo Ella & Pitr handpainted these books to be auctioned for the benefit of Lesvos Solidarity and Sea Shepherd, two charity organisations the artists chose themselves:

You can place your bids here - http://www.ebay.com/usr/thcrstlshp
saL
Giant

Post by saL »

Hello everyone!

In the wake of horrible news coming from Syria I've decided to do another run of charity art sales via solidarty.org!

This time we wont run any auction, just got ol fashioned sales @ fixed price.

Once again the response from the art community was overwhelming, so along with offering most of the works that didn't sell previously, we'll offer originals and rare editions by such great artists as Taylor Mckimens, Paul Insect, Nicola Verlato, Klone, Belin, Joakim Ojanen, Femke Hiemstra, Carl Cashman, Franco Fasoli, Ian Francis, Pryce Lee, DotDotDot, Jeff Gillette, Aryz, Nunca etc. Here is a sneak peek at some of the new donations:

That said, please register @ solidarty.org as we'll be announcing the date and time of the sales going live via our newsletter.

Also, keep an eye on our activity via Instagram and Facebook.

As before, 100% of all sales will go to AreYouSyrious as well as DoctorsWithoutBorders.org.

Thank you for the interest and please feel free to spread the word any way you can!
saL
Giant

Post by saL »

Just wanted to give you all heads up that the next round of sales @ solidarty.org will go on Wednesday, 28th of December @ 8PM Uk time (see what time is that in your zone).

The round will include some original and sold out works by Pryce Lee, Nicola Verlato, Taylor Mckimens, Belin, Aryz, Joakim Ojanen, Hendiedan, DotDotDot, Paul Insect, Jeff Gillette, Tim Biskup, MTO, Kennard-Phillipps, LowBros, etc, with more to be added in the next few days. Here are some of the most recent additions:

http://www.solidarty.org/wordpress/wp-c ... 00x600.jpg

You can now check out all the artworks HERE but the price and Add to Cart button wont be there until 21st of Dec @ 8PM UK time.

Thank you for the support and lets keep the holiday spirit by helping those who are left on their own!