ANTICIPATION: Cope x Shepard Fariey x Martha Cooper 4/21

Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.
jwoods103
Giant

Re: ANTICIPATION: Cope x Shepard Fariey x Martha Cooper 4/21

Post by jwoods103 »

jwoods103 wrote:
TheOmethod wrote:
jwoods103 wrote:
truthiness wrote:
justin wrote:Just got mine. I got super excited until I took the print out the tube. Photos were taken as I cut the tape and unrolled the print.

Lovely print though. Would it be too nit picky to claim damage on the print?
Ask if they have a replacement, if not, that looks like it will frame out nicely.

no offense meant by this at all but if they have a replacement for you that would suck to all of us that got refunded. I do think you should get a mint print though, just bitter i got refunded
Picky
no offense ommethod, but if i paid $80 for a product that you sell to me and I received a damage product how is that being picky? isnt that me getting the product that I paid for and not a sub par product?

if this was sarcasm i do apologize it did not come off, and as whyoo said the winky face would have helped (sorry it was late and i was tired)
Check out what i have for sale or trade and my wants:

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
password
Giant

Post by password »

zanzi123
Giant

Post by zanzi123 »

Interestingly, I commented "meh" on Cope2's instagram post when he put this print out with Shep. I just wasn't feeling it.

2 hours later, my phone starts going off with Cope2 commenting on all my photos with vulgar, downright hilarious messages for an accomplished artist to be posting on a high schoolers instagram. I laughed it off at first, but then he started coming at my girlfriend with insults and crazy statements which I will not repeat (we were both minors lol).

Eventually, I shot off an insult in his direction and he blocked me... lol. I'll never forget that day ahahahaha.
stinkypete wrote:Just so I'm on record Zanzi if you really are a 300 pound 46 year old aircondition salesman with bad teeth and a hairy back we are all going to be seriously weirded out, maybe permanently....
Dizzyegg05 wrote:I only ever click this thread to re read pages 1 and 2. Jordan v Zanzi was epic :P
vvk
Giant

Post by vvk »

zanzi123 wrote:Interestingly, I commented "meh" on Cope2's instagram post when he put this print out with Shep. I just wasn't feeling it.

2 hours later, my phone starts going off with Cope2 commenting on all my photos with vulgar, downright hilarious messages for an accomplished artist to be posting on a high schoolers instagram. I laughed it off at first, but then he started coming at my girlfriend with insults and crazy statements which I will not repeat (we were both minors lol).

Eventually, I shot off an insult in his direction and he blocked me... lol. I'll never forget that day ahahahaha.
his actions are in line with a rat snitch bastard.
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

zanzi123 wrote:Interestingly, I commented "meh" on Cope2's instagram post when he put this print out with Shep. I just wasn't feeling it.

Legendary! Dude you were a child at that point, what a psycho. Nice to see you back, feel free to hit me up if you miss a drop or if there's something you need other than kobe :mrgreen:
on point like a decimalist?
BadJustin
Posse

Post by BadJustin »

BadJustin wrote:
Abrogate wrote:
submethod wrote:Reverse roll here. But it was very much intact.
+1

same

frankfurter. Of course I posted in this when it dropped years ago. I miss that print.
nixon451
Giant

Post by nixon451 »

He does that to everybody.

You're not really part of the scene until Cope2 has gone absolutely ballistic on you; for no reason whatsoever.
ciphe
Posse

Post by ciphe »

If anyone follows Ewok on instagram, he posted a nice video about Cope
vvk
Giant

Post by vvk »

ciphe wrote:If anyone follows Ewok on instagram, he posted a nice video about Cope
nice and cope dont mix.
brintoul
Giant

Post by brintoul »

ciphe wrote:If anyone follows Ewok on instagram, he posted a nice video about Cope
Where?