FORUM AUCTION: Fist 2000 66/140

Classified ads for those looking to sell and/or trade.
WestSeaKenny
Punk

FORUM AUCTION: Fist 2000 66/140

Post by WestSeaKenny »

*Hit me in thread or in DM w/questions or additional photo requests*

What: Fist 66/140 Unframed
Opening bid: $1100
Auction Starts: 1PM Pacific, Today, Tuesday, December 14
Auction Ends: 2PM Pacific, Sunday, December 19th.

Details: I’m the original owner, purchased from ObeyGiant.com

Condition: Near Mint. This print has been stored flat in a portfolio. No pinholes, or tears. Corners and face of print are crisp. Very small ink transfer in bottom left under number. No post-production flaws.

Shipping: Will ship international from Seattle within 24 hours of auction ending. Buyer responsible for shipping charges. Default US shipping costs are $15.00. International shipping costs, expedited shipping and insurance are the responsibility of the Buyer.

Payment: Venmo unless otherwise agreed upon. BUYER must pay within 12 hours. OTHERWISE, seller has the right to take the offer of whoever was under you.

HOW IT WORKS:
Bidding: To bid, reply to the thread with the amount of your bid (starting with the opening price), additional bids must raise by a $25 minimum bid raising increment.

Winning: Winner is the bidder holding the highest bid at time of auction close.

No Snipe rule: If a bid is made within the last 9 minutes and 59 seconds of the auction’s scheduled closing time, Popcorn Bidding kicks in. Popcorn or dynamic bidding automatically extends the scheduled closing time for an auction item by 10 minutes after a bid is placed. Each subsequent bid resets the clock to allow bids to be made for another 10 minutes. Once there has been no bidding activity for 10 minutes, the bidding is considered completed and no further bidding is accepted. The auction for the item is then closed and the person who placed the highest bid wins the item. Sale is final: NO REFUNDS, NO RETURNS.

jjttdw
Mono Enojado

Re: FORUM AUCTION: Fist 2000 66/140

Post by jjttdw »

I love that you took such good care of these prints.
WestSeaKenny
Punk

Post by WestSeaKenny »

Thx, man, that's the collector (my wife would say 'hoarder) nerd in me.
vvk
Giant

Post by vvk »

frankfurter it im in. But Only because its a misprint.
$1100
vvk
Giant

Post by vvk »

vvk wrote:frankfurter it im in. But Only because its a misprint.
$1100
Perhaps i should clarify my above statement. When i say "misprint" i am referring to the real small blemish on the black outline on the 2nd to last image. if you squint your eye and look close you will notice its not a straight line.
This is something you do not see to much of In todays prints that are super perfect with little to no trapping.
but as a colllector is something i seek . its one of these things that remind me how much blood sweat and tears were put in these earlier prints.

I hope my comment did not discourage anyone from bidding. and a big thank you to WSK for sharing his awesome collection with us and giving us first crack. Much appreciation to him and all of you who are bidding on these. I know if they get sold here they will be in great hands!
WestSeaKenny
Punk

Post by WestSeaKenny »

No sweat and no clarification needed, vvk.

Any screen printers here should speak up, but I think whoever was pulling the squeegee on this run missed an opportunity to clean/wipe down the face of the screen where the black burps out of registration.

Honestly, I never cared or overanalyzed the condition of my collection as I was confident of the source. They were what they were. Now that I'm offering them to others, over a trust/insecure platform, I'm doing my best and learning more about areas of detail that collectors care most about (front and back).

No surprise, but now that I'm scrutinizing these under a lens I'm finding this era of prints includes myriad, minor, production blemishes and little weird things. Im doing my best to photograph at a level most would not receive through other auction platforms and also trying my best to call out what I see as production/pre-shipping and what may have happened due to human factor after receiving (either myself for those I bought direct, or those I picked up off eBay in early oughts). If you disagree or have further insight on anything I share, please add on to help further the greater understanding.

*Key point* if you want another picture of a print, please let me know and I'll post it. I'm not looking to hide anything. This effort only works if there is trust involved. If interested in a print and have a question, please ask it.

I respect this Forum for the collective knowledge and shared insight it represents. If offering prints here creates dialogue and uncovers more insight, I'm glad to have contributed. To vvk's point, this has been a fun process so far and the additional work/risk is worth it as I know these are going to the right homes.
simococo
Swindler

Post by simococo »

$1125
vvk
Giant

Post by vvk »

simococo wrote:$1125
you caught me slipping.