FORUM AUCTION: Obedience Problems 2000 AP

Classified ads for those looking to sell and/or trade.
WestSeaKenny
Punk

FORUM AUCTION: Obedience Problems 2000 AP

Post by WestSeaKenny »

*Hit me in thread or in DM w/questions or additional photo requests*

What: Obedience Problems AP Unframed
Opening bid: $2500
Reference for opening bid: 2013 $2500 sale on eBay
Auction Starts: 11:30PM Pacific, Today, Monday, February 28th
Auction Ends: 3PM Pacific, Monday, March 7th

Details: I’m the original owner, purchased from ObeyGiant.com

Condition: Mint, stunning condition. Bright, bright whites with sharp corners and no creases. One small color bleed in top left corner from production.

Shipping: Will ship international from Seattle within 24 hours of auction ending. Buyer responsible for shipping charges. Default US shipping costs are $20.00. International shipping costs, expedited shipping and insurance are the responsibility of the Buyer.

Payment: Venmo unless otherwise agreed upon. BUYER must pay within 12 hours. OTHERWISE, seller has the right to take the offer of whoever was under you.

HOW IT WORKS:
Bidding: To bid, reply to the thread with the amount of your bid (starting with the opening price), additional bids must raise by a $25 minimum bid raising increment.

Winning: Winner is the bidder holding the highest bid at time of auction close.

No Snipe rule: If a bid is made within the last 9 minutes and 59 seconds of the auction’s scheduled closing time, Popcorn Bidding kicks in. Popcorn or dynamic bidding automatically extends the scheduled closing time for an auction item by 10 minutes after a bid is placed. Each subsequent bid resets the clock to allow bids to be made for another 10 minutes. Once there has been no bidding activity for 10 minutes, the bidding is considered completed and no further bidding is accepted. The auction for the item is then closed and the person who placed the highest bid wins the item. Sale is final: NO REFUNDS, NO RETURNS.

Sdjosh
Punk

Re: FORUM AUCTION: Obedience Problems 2000 AP

Post by Sdjosh »

So tempting…
cybernigel
Giant

Post by cybernigel »

^killer print

FWIW I purchased Islam from WestSeaKenny and had great communication, fast secure shipping, and all around good vibes. Print is cherry - I highly recommend him as a seller.
The Lincoln Squirrel has been assassinated! - Kent Brockman
WestSeaKenny
Punk

Post by WestSeaKenny »

Appreciate it @cybernigel
WestSeaKenny
Punk

Post by WestSeaKenny »

Based on past dialogue with many interested on Forum, I expect this to be a latecomer show. Come 2:45pm this will get interesting, either due to lack of bids, or series of bids.

If no bids, this goes back in my library.
PDC
Giant

Post by PDC »

Keep 'em coming. These have been fun to see even if I haven't been able to bid on one yet.