!OFFICIAL! Duality of Humanity !ANTICIPATION THREAD!

Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.
truthiness
Giant

Re: Re:

Post by truthiness »

saintjordan wrote:
truthiness wrote:I say they should do free shipping on this print as a "courtesy". They could make it $40 with free shipping and nobody would be the wiser.
Because saving $5 is gonna make everybody say "Now I can afford the co-pay on my xanax prescription! Thanks Shep!"
I dont think so :shock:
I'm just sayin'.
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell
messboogs
Propaganda Engineer

Post by messboogs »

highoctane wrote:
messboogs wrote:gotta be cold stupid to announce a release date and time. Random drop is the only way to go now.
Yeah, because that worked so well with the latest Josh Keyes print!
and it has worked so obviously well with every OG print since they killed the random drops again...
extremeimages77
Giant

Re: !OFFICIAL! Duality of Humanity !ANTICIPATION THREAD!

Post by extremeimages77 »

holy crepe...i didnt miss it!!! but theres no way im wasting a friday....so ill crack a beer for all of you :lol:
"Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded.
Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth
or fourteenth."
brintoul
Giant

Post by brintoul »

How cool are those bullets on the print?
Posse

Post by *devo* »

I just checked my account balance and i AM BROKE AS A JOKE. If this thing would have dropped I wouldn't have gotten through Paypal. The print gods are watching out for me.
extremeimages77
Giant

Post by extremeimages77 »

was there any word today about this dropping?
"Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded.
Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth
or fourteenth."
obey908
Posse

Post by obey908 »

they are going to post the new release date when they fix their website problems
notudon
Giant

Post by notudon »

PRINT RELEASE UPDATE

Unfortunately, we were still unable to release the Duality print today due to the trouble with our site but we are reschedule a new release date as soon as we are able to get things fixed. The new release date will be posted in the preview section. Sorry for the delay and thanks for the support.

Front page changed with no date listed for print release.
Check out my print collection. http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=1462" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... p?id=12750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

notudon wrote:PRINT RELEASE UPDATE

Unfortunately, we were still unable to release the Duality print today due to the trouble with our site but we are reschedule a new release date as soon as we are able to get things fixed. The new release date will be posted in the preview section. Sorry for the delay and thanks for the support.

Front page changed with no date listed for print release.
http://forum.thegiant.org/viewtopic.php ... 00#p164536" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
idolize
Posse

Post by idolize »

I hope it comes out soon Idol was no problem, Rock the vote no go, Juxtapoz surprise release no problem. Must be the server I have only seen one other crash this hard, and they fixed it by getting a new server. peace
truthiness
Giant

Post by truthiness »

idolize wrote:I hope it comes out soon Idol was no problem, Rock the vote no go, Juxtapoz surprise release no problem. Must be the server I have only seen one other crash this hard, and they fixed it by getting a new server. peace
I think the server is fine, it's the script that runs the cart that's fubar.
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

IMO its not coming out till next week and they will announce a day, but not a time for it. Maybe we all can get really lucky and they will release Duality of Humanity 2 at the same time and no one will be able to get any of them
Check out what i have for sale or trade and my wants:

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bboygraphix
Giant

Post by bboygraphix »

anyone know for sure if it's coming out today? the posting on the homepage was made on 7/15.
"I don't know how to play chess, but life is a chess game for me." - MBW (haha!)
"When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down"
my design portfolio
online reef tank profiles and marine aquarium blogs
80's BMX bikes
Patillac13
Lucky Bastard

Re:

Post by Patillac13 »

bboygraphix wrote:anyone know for sure if it's coming out today? the posting on the homepage was made on 7/15.
"Unfortunately, we were still unable to release the Duality print today due to the trouble with our site but we are reschedule a new release date as soon as we are able to get things fixed. The new release date will be posted in the preview section. Sorry for the delay and thanks for the support." Posted 7/15
---
The date is wrong on that Obey posting. It's had that for the last two posted dates when posting about delaying the print release (it said "posted on 7/15" on the 16th and 17th).

I got an email from Obey today saying:
"We all thank you for your patience as we work to resolve an ongoing
issue with our website. We had to suspend this weeks print release
again yesterday. We are currently working on a solution. We will post
a new time and date once we are sure the website is working."

So it might drop today or later tonight, but it could be days from now, too. I'm not banking on it dropping today, but I'm going to keep checking anyways :D
Last edited by Patillac13 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"everyone needs to chill or I'm stopping the internet." - submit

http://obeygiant.com/bootlegs/pat-jensen-has-a-posse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shopping on Amazon? Use this link and help thegiant.org!
vanilla_gorilla
Propaganda Engineer

Post by vanilla_gorilla »

Patillac13 wrote:
bboygraphix wrote:anyone know for sure if it's coming out today? the posting on the homepage was made on 7/15.
"Unfortunately, we were still unable to release the Duality print today due to the trouble with our site but we are reschedule a new release date as soon as we are able to get things fixed. The new release date will be posted in the preview section. Sorry for the delay and thanks for the support." Posted 7/15
---
The date is wrong on that Obey posting. It's had that for the last two posted dates when posting about delaying the print release (it said "posted on 7/15" on the 16th and 17th).

So it might drop today or later tonight, it could be days from now, too.
I emailed her today asking if it was gonna happen today and she responded "not likely"
bboygraphix
Giant

Post by bboygraphix »

thanks for the clarification guys.
"I don't know how to play chess, but life is a chess game for me." - MBW (haha!)
"When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down"
my design portfolio
online reef tank profiles and marine aquarium blogs
80's BMX bikes
carlos
Punk

Post by carlos »

vanilla_gorilla wrote:
Patillac13 wrote:
---

I emailed her today asking if it was gonna happen today and she responded "not likely"
a simple yes or no would have been nice. :?
brintoul
Giant

Post by brintoul »

jwoods103 wrote:they will release Duality of Humanity 2 at the same time and no one will be able to get any of them
That will surely rock!
Propaganda Engineer

Post by vanilla_gorilla »

carlos wrote:
vanilla_gorilla wrote:
Patillac13 wrote:
---

a simple yes or no would have been nice. :?

Yeah I agree but I am just cool with her even emailing me back. She has probably been flooded with emails and could just easily not respond.
TheOmethod
Ministry of Information

Post by TheOmethod »

This message was posted on behalf of Obey Giant and Jaspr, Obey Sales Manager:

At this time, the website issues have not been resolved. Techs are working hard to resolve this problem and are also working to prevent them from occurring in the future.

Obey Giant does not have an "official" release time or date for Duality of Humanity 1 as of right now July ,18 2008 at 1555 hours pst. A message will be posted via obeygiant.com atleast 2 hours before the print is released on the site, with a possible Saturday release.

Thanks for your patience!
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

You mean, I can actually leave my computer for 2 hours! Thanks!
Patillac13
Lucky Bastard

Re:

Post by Patillac13 »

Gigantico wrote:You mean, I can actually leave my computer for 2 hours! Thanks!
2 hour party!
"everyone needs to chill or I'm stopping the internet." - submit

http://obeygiant.com/bootlegs/pat-jensen-has-a-posse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shopping on Amazon? Use this link and help thegiant.org!
Bobak
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Bobak »

TheOmethod wrote:This message was posted on behalf of Obey Giant and Jaspr, Obey Sales Manager:

At this time, the website issues have not been resolved. Techs are working hard to resolve this problem and are also working to prevent them from occurring in the future.

Obey Giant does not have an "official" release time or date for Duality of Humanity 1 as of right now July ,18 2008 at 1555 hours pst. A message will be posted via obeygiant.com atleast 2 hours before the print is released on the site, with a possible Saturday release.

Thanks for your patience!
Thanks for getting us that information.

While I personally hope it isn't a Saturday release --I'll be sure to keep checking every half hour or (using my phone) so I can at least have a possible chance with a 1-2 hour head's up to get to a computer. In fact, the more I think about it the more I really appreciate the idea since it would let me get somewhere where I could use my computer (I don't have internet at home).
TheOmethod
Ministry of Information

Post by TheOmethod »

Jaspr couldnt find her password, so I posted that message on her behalf, she will make a public statement in a moment.. I hear her typing now....
tomjonesrocks
Swindler

Re:

Post by tomjonesrocks »

Gigantico wrote:You mean, I can actually leave my computer for 2 hours! Thanks!
Well, for at least two... :lol: