!OFFICIAL! Duality of Humanity !ANTICIPATION THREAD!

Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.
truthiness
Giant

Re: !OFFICIAL! Duality of Humanity !ANTICIPATION THREAD!

Post by truthiness »

*devo* wrote:
jwoods103 wrote:the auction is gone what price did they have it listed at
700 big ones.
there's another one up at $200 with Buy it Now.
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell
minoka3
Posse

Post by minoka3 »

durn it i missed this today because i cook for a living and can't sit in the office waiting for it i gave it about twenty minutes with fighting to get through paypal but gave up after "product in cart expired" the cart system doesn't bother me so much i just wish it was back to a designated day like tuesdays again so i can sit aside the time to be on the net fighting for it instead of worrying if my roasted vegies are burning. these fighting for four days and then still not getting it really chaps me especial;ly when you know whatever flippers have this are gonna charge a mad premium for this straight away so my best luck is to try to catch it on ducky's but man i always miss those drops
mrxscarface28 wrote: First you'll have to jump through a ring of fire, walk on hot coals, and fight a death match with Gondor the Impaler.... Then MAYBE you'll get a print in your shopping cart.
minoka3
Posse

Post by minoka3 »

minoka3 wrote:durn it i missed this today because i cook for a living and can't sit in the office waiting for it i gave it about twenty minutes with fighting to get through paypal but gave up after "product in cart expired" the cart system doesn't bother me so much i just wish it was back to a designated day like tuesdays again so i can sit aside the time to be on the net fighting for it instead of worrying if my roasted vegies are burning. these fighting for four days and then still not getting it really chaps me especial;ly when you know whatever flippers have this are gonna charge a mad premium for this straight away so my best luck is to try to catch it on ducky's but man i always miss those drops
sorry just me venting
mrxscarface28 wrote: First you'll have to jump through a ring of fire, walk on hot coals, and fight a death match with Gondor the Impaler.... Then MAYBE you'll get a print in your shopping cart.
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

minoka3 wrote:
minoka3 wrote:durn it i missed this today because i cook for a living and can't sit in the office waiting for it i gave it about twenty minutes with fighting to get through paypal but gave up after "product in cart expired" the cart system doesn't bother me so much i just wish it was back to a designated day like tuesdays again so i can sit aside the time to be on the net fighting for it instead of worrying if my roasted vegies are burning. these fighting for four days and then still not getting it really chaps me especial;ly when you know whatever flippers have this are gonna charge a mad premium for this straight away so my best luck is to try to catch it on ducky's but man i always miss those drops
sorry just me venting
You had me a "durn it".
libertarian
Propaganda Engineer

Post by libertarian »

truthiness wrote:there's another one up at $200 with Buy it Now.
Somebody hit the BIN, actually a very fair price considering the three-day-ordeal.
truthiness
Giant

Post by truthiness »

libertarian wrote:
Somebody hit the BIN, actually a very fair price considering the three-day-ordeal.
I should have bought the RTV that went up for $200 after that sale... sometimes you just need to pull the trigger. No pun intended with this print... :lol:
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell
tlh1005
Propaganda Engineer

Re: Re:

Post by tlh1005 »

tomoko wrote:
truthiness wrote:
well said.

question... how did you lurk here if you only set up your account today? :wink:
obviously not my original avatar :wink:
Question #2... why change accounts? :wink:
http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... hp?id=7136" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

libertarian wrote:
Dirty D is this how you scored your print?
Check out what i have for sale or trade and my wants:

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
neverquiet
Giant

Post by neverquiet »

Someone just bought the BIN on eBay for $600. Jesus.
Men have become tools of their tools. -Thoreau
truthiness
Giant

Re:

Post by truthiness »

neverquiet wrote:Someone just bought the BIN on eBay for $600. Jesus.
:shock:
Dizzyegg05
Giant

Post by Dizzyegg05 »

Well thats just mental. I know peeps wanted this bad but $600 ?
destroyeric
Giant

Post by destroyeric »

Anyone know how many prints are in the Duality of Humanity series? I think the Omethod posted something about already seeing the second print from the series.
trkr2007 wrote:so will someone let us know if this print is going to drop i need to get a haircut.....
libertarian
Propaganda Engineer

Re:

Post by libertarian »

neverquiet wrote:Someone just bought the BIN on eBay for $600. Jesus.
Makes that $200 BIN look even better! But seriously now nobody will offer it for less than $450 or so after seeing that...so a buncha us even more screwed. Now begins the Ducky-Watch.
thentherewasone
Giant

Re:

Post by thentherewasone »

Dizzyegg05 wrote:Well thats just mental. I know peeps wanted this bad but $600 ?

I'm going to put money on this being a fake bid which might serve to bring up the average value
truthiness
Giant

Post by truthiness »

thentherewasone wrote:
Dizzyegg05 wrote:Well thats just mental. I know peeps wanted this bad but $600 ?

I'm going to put money on this being a fake bid which might serve to bring up the average value
exactly... the guy's only bought 11 things since 1999 and this print was one of them.... fishy.

EDIT: although he did just buy an Obama CHANGE for $650...
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

Truthiness love the new avatar

http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=2222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dizzyegg05
Giant

Post by Dizzyegg05 »

truthiness wrote:
thentherewasone wrote:

exactly... the guy's only bought 11 things since 1999 and this print was one of them.... fishy.

EDIT: although he did just buy an Obama CHANGE for $650...

There was another one for $700 removed i noticed too
truthiness
Giant

Post by truthiness »

first $1500 takes this one...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Obey-Giant-DUALITY- ... dZViewItem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
whizzodust
Punk

Post by whizzodust »

Why doesn't OG just open an eBay store? They could *very* easily post a print in there, at a specific time, specific quantity.

Ebay and paypal can handle the traffic.

Prints would probably be gone in a few minutes or less. No fuss no muss. Everybody's happy.
And it would probably be cheaper for OG overall. PayPal is already getting a cut.
Dizzyegg05
Giant

Re:

Post by Dizzyegg05 »

truthiness wrote:first $1500 takes this one...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Obey-Giant-DUALITY- ... dZViewItem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OMG THATS FUNNY
jwoods103
Giant

Post by jwoods103 »

i hop[e that offer was for a doller and he put his email adress cant obey just email him and shut it down?

highbrow
Posse

Post by highbrow »

I would think there would more than one since the print is numbered 1. makes sense there is a 2, heck maybe someone has since a picture of . I know I am new here and have to say love the site glad I wandered over here.
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

destroyeric wrote:Anyone know how many prints are in the Duality of Humanity series? I think the Omethod posted something about already seeing the second print from the series.
:lol:
!embrace¡
Propaganda Engineer

Re:

Post by !embrace¡ »

I offered him $50
8)
they call me the hiphopopotomous. my rhymes are bottomless......
saintjordan
Propaganda Engineer

Post by saintjordan »

!embrace¡ wrote:
I offered him $50
8)
I offered $35 :lol:
Employ Cognitive Dissidence

"Why would solar power make him sick? Is he a republican?" -Michael J. Caboose