Ron English

Other Artists? We got 'em right here.
Reverend ToneZone
Giant

Re: Ron English

Post by Reverend ToneZone »

Just came home to my print. I can't believe this thing is a silkscreen. Looks awesome in person.
Check out the collection, wants, trades, and feedback . . .
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=8633" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong." -George Carlin R.I.P.
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ron-English-Obama-X ... dZViewItem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

First one to nearly crack 1k....... This print is beautiful in person! Glad I got mine!
Raggadrop
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Raggadrop »

;
Last edited by Raggadrop on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rhinomilk
Propaganda Engineer

Post by rhinomilk »

i agree... looks amazing. i also thought boog1's print was damage with a dent on his forehead , and in person... it still looks like the print is damaged with a dent (but if you look closely there is no dent) (don't know if i'm making any sense)
boog1
Posse

Re:

Post by boog1 »

rhinomilk wrote:i agree... looks amazing. i also thought boog1's print was damage with a dent on his forehead , and in person... it still looks like the print is damaged with a dent (but if you look closely there is no dent) (don't know if i'm making any sense)
That's just one of Abes wrinkles :lol:
4rilla
Posse

Post by 4rilla »

Got mine today.

This print is really impressive in person.

here is the shot of the signature that people were asking for.

truthiness
Giant

Post by truthiness »

well, finally got my shipping notice for my open edition today.
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell
rhombus_77
Giant

Post by rhombus_77 »

DZEL
Giant

Post by DZEL »

shipping confirmation/notification went out 2 days ago.
redblueyellow
Swindler

Post by redblueyellow »

I have not received confirmation and I purchased mine the day of???
cheap cologne
Giant

Post by cheap cologne »

I purchased July 8th, and have not gotten confirmation that anything has shipped.
redblueyellow
Swindler

Post by redblueyellow »

...and just to clarify this is for the paster that I have not gotten confirmation, not the signed print.
Well it's clear that I'm not the only one that hasn't received confirmation or the paster yet. If anyone hears anything please post it up.

thanks!
DZEL
Giant

Post by DZEL »

and now after putting in my label number on the usps site to check on status, i get this:

"Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 21, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. "

oh well....
truthiness
Giant

Post by truthiness »

DZEL wrote:and now after putting in my label number on the usps site to check on status, i get this:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 21, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. "

oh well....
JSG, is this normal at this point or should we see some tracking info? I've sent two emails to the office with no response.
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell
Phởgg
Giant

Post by Phởgg »

and i was planning on ordering a dozen of these
http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=1999" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh10 ... ADCAST.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
star e nite
Punk

Post by star e nite »

Does anyone know how long the Boston exhibit will be up? Also where is the gallery exactly, is it near the South Station area?
slidingaround
Giant

Post by slidingaround »

truthiness wrote:
DZEL wrote:and now after putting in my label number on the usps site to check on status, i get this:

oh well....
JSG, is this normal at this point or should we see some tracking info? I've sent two emails to the office with no response.

That happens with me with obey prints all the time, it should change eventually!
illyanadmc
Official Cupcake Maker!

Post by illyanadmc »

star e nite wrote:Does anyone know how long the Boston exhibit will be up? Also where is the gallery exactly, is it near the South Station area?
the show will be up until august 16th, according to the gallery xiv website. here's where the gallery is located:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=37+Thayer ... ,+MA+02118" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

it's actually pretty easy to get to, but keep in mind that thayer street is not a "real" street (so, you cannot drive/park on it).
i'm proud to be the shepherd of this herd of sharks.
DZEL
Giant

Post by DZEL »

I sent this guy a PM about a different matter early last week about a different matter and haven't heard from him either.
DZEL
Giant

Post by DZEL »

I don't think he's swindling anyone. A bit un-organized, yes. And I believe he was in san diego for comic-con but should be back now.
Patillac13
Lucky Bastard

Re:

Post by Patillac13 »

Cheap Cologne: I'm pretty sure that's just the instant notification when they print a shipping label from PayPal, they still have to drop it off, or have USPS pick it up from that point. I got the same notification, but my date was listed as July 24th.
DZEL wrote:I don't think he's swindling anyone. A bit un-organized, yes. And I believe he was in san diego for comic-con but should be back now.
I was joking about the "swindling" thing... I mainly just want to see the detail of the paster up close really bad... and embrace it.
"everyone needs to chill or I'm stopping the internet." - submit

http://obeygiant.com/bootlegs/pat-jensen-has-a-posse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shopping on Amazon? Use this link and help thegiant.org!
truthiness
Giant

Post by truthiness »

slidingaround
Giant

Post by slidingaround »

Anyone seen these? Just took it from the Banksy forum. Apparently they are the ultra-rare "Gold Obama". Edition of 15, printed on Gold Paper and have already sold to a hand-picked few for a few grand each!!!

vanilla_gorilla
Propaganda Engineer

Post by vanilla_gorilla »

Gold is hot
4rilla
Posse

Post by 4rilla »

Wow, that gold version is SICK!!!