!OFFICIAL! Duality of Humanity !ANTICIPATION THREAD!

Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.
mrchopchop
Swindler

Post by mrchopchop »

Somebody posted that ebay was pulling auctions for stealing photos, might have something to do with it?
I wear loose fitting jeans cause my balls overheat
Dizzyegg05
Giant

Post by Dizzyegg05 »

Got mine today. In teh mint condition. Awesome. A bit hard to focus in places but love it.
hercylicious
Giant

Re:

Post by hercylicious »

Dizzyegg05 wrote:Got mine today. In teh mint condition. Awesome. A bit hard to focus in places but love it.
nice man !

i waited home for the postman , was scheduled for this morning , but its not showing up , grr :twisted:
hercylicious
Giant

Post by hercylicious »

Got mine now , mint , love the smell of fresh prints! it does render differently than the jpg , wonder how it will look like framed.
Dizzyegg05
Giant

Re:

Post by Dizzyegg05 »

hercylicious wrote:Got mine now , mint , love the smell of fresh prints! it does render differently than the jpg , wonder how it will look like framed.

Nice man. Funny how they came the same day. Yeah its definitely not a good example of the quality in that jpg. So much going on it was hard to capture. Busy prints are good. get people looking harder.
obey908
Posse

Post by obey908 »

has anyone tried to put this in a frame? I tried putting it into an 18x24 and the print was a little longer. I know its not the frame because i have had other 18x24 prints in it
ideabolo
Giant

Post by ideabolo »

just got a pick up request from customs. :D
cant wait to see this in the flesh....
please check: TOYKIO & my instagram is: toykio
truthiness
Giant

Re:

Post by truthiness »

obey908 wrote:has anyone tried to put this in a frame? I tried putting it into an 18x24 and the print was a little longer. I know its not the frame because i have had other 18x24 prints in it
is like 1/8" longer than my portfolio sleeve...
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Re:

Post by Gigantico »

obey908 wrote:has anyone tried to put this in a frame? I tried putting it into an 18x24 and the print was a little longer. I know its not the frame because i have had other 18x24 prints in it
That's a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I think it just a result of poor cutting. My Kinsey Not a Gun is about 17 1/2 by 24.5. Turns a cookie cutter frame job into custom. In your case, you can bust out the exacto, though. :shock:
byrnexxx
Propaganda Engineer

Re: Re:

Post by byrnexxx »

Gigantico wrote:
That's a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I think it just a result of poor cutting. My Kinsey Not a Gun is about 17 1/2 by 24.5. Turns a cookie cutter frame job into custom. In your case, you can bust out the exacto, though. :shock:
I have the same issue with my Kinsey Not A Gun & Sabeteour
tlh1005
Propaganda Engineer

Re:

Post by tlh1005 »

truthiness wrote:so 22 Duality 1's have sold on eBay and only 3 Duality 2's... does this mean one is more of a keeper than the other?

I mean the flipping began for both right after both of them sold out and I am suprised to see such little activity on Duality 2 in comparison to Duality 1. Maybe more flippers weren't in on the random Saturday drop and these Duality 2's got in to collections right away as was intended.
I think there are a few reasons:

1. A lot of hype surrounding Duality 1 just because it was the first.
2. $62 rather than $38, not much more if you love the print but for the newer forum member flippers it's less profit margin.
3. newer forum member flippers didn't know about the drop as you said.
4. newer forum member flippers knew about the drop but didn't want to wait around all day.
5. Duality 1 had a quick decline in eBay sell prices, from $600 right after the release to BIN sitting at $325. that would still be profit for the flippers but they might be getting skeptical of the prints holding value or they may just feel their time is better spent elsewhere rather than F5ing for a potential $200 net...
http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... hp?id=7136" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hercylicious
Giant

Post by hercylicious »

framed mine yesterday , and its already back in the tube , its pretty durn nice , but on another hand its heavy and strong on a wall , kinda hardcore...
cerebus
Posse

Post by cerebus »

Arkitip. Now!
blazedoutbee
Propaganda Engineer

Re:

Post by blazedoutbee »

cerebus wrote:Arkitip. Now!
thanks again you da man :D :D :D
saintjordan
Propaganda Engineer