Shep Wallpaper

Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.
kevflaherty
Punk

Shep Wallpaper

Post by kevflaherty »

Now you can wallpaper your place with yen patters, etc

http://www.curiowallcoverings.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
slidingaround
Giant

Post by slidingaround »

Cool! :)
ideabolo
Giant

Post by ideabolo »

Each roll is 26"W x 15' L (approx 30 sq ft), the cost is $175 per roll (plus tax & shipping).
please check: TOYKIO & my instagram is: toykio
gpt104
Giant

Re: Shep Wallpaper

Post by gpt104 »

Lot of nice patterns there. Seems pricey, but what do I know about wallpaper
Collection & Wants: http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=3093" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

FLOCKED FAIREY!!!

which ones are flocked?! i need more flock in my life somewhere, somehow...

edit: are they ALL fockin flocked?!
on point like a decimalist?
JackMama
Giant

Post by JackMama »

A new outlet for someone to cut them up and sell them as "mini-prints".
This aggression will not stand.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

this must be the same company that did the wallpaper for shepard's levine show (the brooklyn space) two summer's ago
hames002
Giant

Post by hames002 »

thats amazing
whyhoo
itsame

Re:

Post by whyhoo »

JackMama wrote:A new outlet for someone to cut them up and sell them as "mini-prints".
i think you may be on to something mang. shepcuts.com?!
cvansice
Swindler

Post by cvansice »

Says it's limited. How many rolls could there be?
Anyone check out the room visualizer. It's a nice feature.
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

cvansice wrote:Says it's limited. How many rolls could there be?
Anyone check out the room visualizer. It's a nice feature.
i can't help but make another web design comment - that is also pretty d u r n slick.
QKocur
Giant

Post by QKocur »

I was just talking about this! I might have to buy some wallpaper =D
PDC
Giant

Post by PDC »

I think it would be cool to do an entire wall with the Shag print but for a grand I would rather buy a few really nice screen prints that aren't worthless once I put them on the wall.
Maybe I'll buy a roll, cut and frame them up.
rumspring
Giant

Re:

Post by rumspring »

JackMama wrote:A new outlet for someone to cut them up and sell them as "mini-prints".
I think I'll start working on a business plan... :lol:

But honestly, if someone buys a roll and wants to sell some smaller chunks, I might seriously be interested. I don't necessarily want a 15' roll. It might be cool to use some of the paper in mats for some prints that incorporate the patterns and also to frame some of the paper to go along with prints just like the actual pattern prints themselves.
rumspring
Giant

Post by rumspring »

whyhoo wrote:FLOCKED FAIREY!!!

which ones are flocked?! i need more flock in my life somewhere, somehow...

edit: are they ALL fockin flocked?!
+1
artiststudio
Punk

Post by artiststudio »

They should do the Flower Vine pattern. It's not a very good website through, no prices, not that much info, and mystery navigation. There are more details on this thread. Can't wait to see the photos posted of someone covering their walls with wallpaper then framed prints on top of it. Maybe in a corner a red wallpapered wall with black Fairey prints then a black wallpapered wall with red Fairey prints.
rumspring wrote:
I think I'll start working on a business plan... :lol:

But honestly, if someone buys a roll and wants to sell some smaller chunks, I might seriously be interested. I don't necessarily want a 15' roll. It might be cool to use some of the paper in mats for some prints that incorporate the patterns and also to frame some of the paper to go along with prints just like the actual pattern prints themselves.
I like the idea of someone buying a roll and selling pieces. How about a mock up of your matting idea Rumspring. Sounds cool.
EFE
Giant

Post by EFE »

over 9 days i got the key to my new house.Right on time with this.I just dont know wich one i should put up??
These are nice.
zanzi123
Giant

Post by zanzi123 »

Pasters.
stinkypete wrote:Just so I'm on record Zanzi if you really are a 300 pound 46 year old aircondition salesman with bad teeth and a hairy back we are all going to be seriously weirded out, maybe permanently....
Dizzyegg05 wrote:I only ever click this thread to re read pages 1 and 2. Jordan v Zanzi was epic :P
TheOmethod
Ministry of Information

Post by TheOmethod »

This is the company that provided the wallpaper in the VIP area at the DUMBO space. For those of you who dont know... "Flocked" is basically a velvet like material.
jak88
Giant

Re: Re:

Post by jak88 »

rumspring wrote:But honestly, if someone buys a roll and wants to sell some smaller chunks, I might seriously be interested. I don't necessarily want a 15' roll. It might be cool to use some of the paper in mats for some prints that incorporate the patterns and also to frame some of the paper to go along with prints just like the actual pattern prints themselves.
+1 I might be very willing to go in on something like that too. I'm imagining some very cool matting matched with prints.
Abrogate
Giant

Re: Re:

Post by Abrogate »

jak88 wrote:
rumspring wrote:But honestly, if someone buys a roll and wants to sell some smaller chunks, I might seriously be interested. I don't necessarily want a 15' roll. It might be cool to use some of the paper in mats for some prints that incorporate the patterns and also to frame some of the paper to go along with prints just like the actual pattern prints themselves.
+1 I might be very willing to go in on something like that too. I'm imagining some very cool matting matched with prints.
hel! yeah! :shock: :D
"the greatest form of sanity anyone can exercise is to resist the force that is trying to repress,oppress and fight down the human spirit."-Mumia Abu Jamal
Mira263
Giant

Post by Mira263 »

i need a house to call my own...
IG - ATXjeweler
von_sieben
Punk

Post by von_sieben »

i always thought that all these pattern-prints are not much more worth then some wall decoration sticker set at urban outfitters or any other semi-hipster-trend-shop. so it´s only consistent to offer them as some über-kitsch wallpaper with a ridicoulus pricing.
flocked or not, means nothing. which material you apply doesnt matter for an industrial manufactured product.
mysweetmary
Swindler

Post by mysweetmary »

I had looked into this (maybe a year ago?), and at the time you had to buy a minimum number of rolls, 15 I think. But, again, that was quite a while ago I looked into it. Maybe we'll have to create a buying "pool" to make a group purchase.

[Posted by 66.108.36.33 via http://algart.net/ww" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse.
Try: http://webwarper.net/webwarper.exe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Example of viewing: http://www.webwarper.net/ww/~av/forum.t ... um.php?f=6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ]
Current Want List March 2010: Fairey Mujer Fatal, Murakami prints, Hirst prints & skate decks, Koons editions, Dzama, Kaws prints.

GOOD TRADES: DZEL, submit, easycraig, drew-k, lazk

[Posted by 69.204.226.170 via http://webwarper.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse.
Try: http://webwarper.net/webwarper.exe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Example of viewing: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/forum.thegi ... .php?i=164" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ]
This_Is_Your_God
Posse

Post by This_Is_Your_God »

ill throw a 20 into the pot