OFFICIAL ANTICIPATION: (STICK IT) Sticker Kit Print

Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.
HolyShep
Propaganda Engineer

Post by HolyShep »

Weston, a bit off topic, but do you know if any more Jaws prints will be available anywhere? Besides Ebay of course!
christoe
Punk

Re: OFFICIAL ANTICIPATION: (STICK IT) Sticker Kit Print

Post by christoe »

so this would be the ideal time for the drop....
whyhoo
itsame

Re:

Post by whyhoo »

HolyShep wrote:Weston, a bit off topic, but do you know if any more Jaws prints will be available anywhere? Besides Ebay of course!

quack?
on point like a decimalist?
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Re: Re:

Post by conartstudio »

eargasm wrote:
MunkeyPants wrote:Actually, it's been proven in the past that prints drop in some locations as much as 10 minutes before they are seen in others. That may have been a glitch on just a couple of drops, but it is noteworthy.
Actually, the way DNS servers are configured, it isn't rare that one part of the world sees something before another. Information is routed to ISP's differently and if 1 ISP isn't receiving the data correctly (or it is delayed), then changes won't show up like they do in other places.

So theBrain...it's not a far fetched notion that it is down some places, and up in others. Some people may also need to clear their caches before they see it as well. :D
yup, the only reason why some people may see it when others may not for a period of time has to do with the cookies/cache that are stored on your computer.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

whyhoo wrote:
HolyShep wrote:Weston, a bit off topic, but do you know if any more Jaws prints will be available anywhere? Besides Ebay of course!

quack?
he's trying to liquidate to keep from closing shop.... do you think he's still getting some to sell?
theBrain
Giant

Post by theBrain »

fribhey wrote:
eargasm wrote:
MunkeyPants wrote:Actually, it's been proven in the past that prints drop in some locations as much as 10 minutes before they are seen in others. That may have been a glitch on just a couple of drops, but it is noteworthy.
Actually, the way DNS servers are configured, it isn't rare that one part of the world sees something before another. Information is routed to ISP's differently and if 1 ISP isn't receiving the data correctly (or it is delayed), then changes won't show up like they do in other places.

So theBrain...it's not a far fetched notion that it is down some places, and up in others. Some people may also need to clear their caches before they see it as well. :D
yup, the only reason why some people may see it when others may not for a period of time has to do with the cookies/cache that are stored on your computer.
that's why they call me the brain! :lol:
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

eargasm wrote:

some ISPs need to clear their caches too... you very well may be served a cached page when you ask for it cuz your ISP is too lazy to grab it again.
hangintough
Posse

Post by hangintough »

bills paid.

let's drop the print.
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

fribhey wrote:
whyhoo wrote:

quack?
he's trying to liquidate to keep from closing shop.... do you think he's still getting some to sell?
i'd guess that he will. i haven't bothered to ask though since i have one already.
HolyShep
Propaganda Engineer

Post by HolyShep »

fribhey wrote:
whyhoo wrote:

quack?
What are you guys talking about? :?: I neither have a shop nor am I selling anything.
Last edited by HolyShep on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

HolyShep wrote:
fribhey wrote:
whyhoo wrote:

quack?
What are you guys talking about? :?:
your mom.... J/k, they are speaking of the one who waddles........
theBrain
Giant

Post by theBrain »

HolyShep wrote:
fribhey wrote:
whyhoo wrote:

quack?
What are you guys talking about? :?: I niether have a shop nor am I selling anything.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
oldfartatplay
Swindler

Post by oldfartatplay »

HolyShep wrote:
fribhey wrote:
whyhoo wrote:

quack?
What are you guys talking about? :?: I neither have a shop nor am I selling anything.
http://www.duckywaddles.com/Scripts/default.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
whyhoo
itsame

Post by whyhoo »

fribhey wrote:
eargasm wrote:

or the cache on a transparent remote server that's your request is being processed by.
HolyShep
Propaganda Engineer

Post by HolyShep »

Guys, if you're implying that I am Ducky, sorry but my name is Jason from Hawaii.
theBrain
Giant

Re:

Post by theBrain »

HolyShep wrote:Guys, if you're implying that I am Ducky, sorry but my name is Jason from Hawaii.
they are saying ducky will probably have some soon.
lmprnio
Propaganda Engineer

Post by lmprnio »

the sooner this thing drops the sooner i get to be on the road to charlotte to see blink!
http://shtexclamation.bigcartel.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CityandColour
Punk

Post by CityandColour »

I'm just stoked to see that site is loading fine.....so far.
oldfartatplay
Swindler

Re:

Post by oldfartatplay »

HolyShep wrote:Guys, if you're implying that I am Ducky, sorry but my name is Jason from Hawaii.
Aloha, I wasn't implying, you asked what they were talking about, Aloha
Optimus Rabbit
Propaganda Engineer

Re:

Post by Optimus Rabbit »

Suuure you are.
Giant

Re:

Post by 843 »

lmprnio wrote:the sooner this thing drops the sooner i get to be on the road to charlotte to see blink!
durn troy, you making the trip?? Remember what happen last time we saw Travis play, hopefully they arent flying tonight!
eargasm
Propaganda Engineer

Post by eargasm »

Up :) Easy..+1!
** GET UP GALLERY ** (Owner/Curator)
** DRYMOUNTED PRINT RELEASES ** (Owner)
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

up and done!!
CityandColour
Punk