OBEY CLOTHING SUMMER SAMPLE SALE 2010

Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.
pubes
Punk

Re: OBEY CLOTHING SUMMER SAMPLE SALE 2010

Post by pubes »

Johnster0228 wrote:
pubes wrote:First person to respond gets a front of the line pass to the sample sale.

(no PMs please)
durnit!! Haha
I'll do some more of these give-aways as the sale gets closer. As far as the PM comment, I just can't answer messages all day about why one is deserving to skip the line. Last time was tough to respond to everyone.
noetic
Giant

Post by noetic »

notudon wrote:Congrats. To all us none CA fans, get a 3 shirt grab bag from Obeyclothing.com for $30. Not quite as cheap as the sale but a pretty good deal none the less.
http://shop.obeyclothing.com/p-1559-men ... -pack.aspx

link for the lazy folk
I Rock The Mic Like It's My Last Chance To Breathe
Display A Level Of Skill You Could Only Hope To Achieve
mviking23
Punk

Post by mviking23 »

Me please!
influence
Giant

Post by influence »

The grab bag is a clever idea!
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

influence wrote:The grab bag is a clever idea!
in theory it's a good idea but i received mine the other day and 2 of the 3 shirts were the same design. why in the hell would i want two of the same shirt. i tried emailing them but so far my email has been ignored.

i've purchased a grab bag in the past without any problems and never once thought they would stick duplicates in the same bag.
QKocur
Giant

Post by QKocur »

fribhey wrote:
in theory it's a good idea but i received mine the other day and 2 of the 3 shirts were the same design. why in the hell would i want two of the same shirt. i tried emailing them but so far my email has been ignored.

i've purchased a grab bag in the past without any problems and never once thought they would stick duplicates in the same bag.
dag yo

I ended up scoring two pretty sweet obey shirts at the local salvage army for a dollar a piece, which will be the closest I get to an obey clothing sale. :P
pubes
Punk

Post by pubes »

fribhey wrote:

That shouldn't have happened and there's no way you are being ignored. PM me if you don't hear from customer service in the next day.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

pubes wrote:
fribhey wrote:

That shouldn't have happened and there's no way you are being ignored. PM me if you don't hear from customer service in the next day.
thanks
newports
Swindler

Obey Sample Sale

Post by newports »

Who will be there? June 25th and 26th in Santa Ana for those who don't know.

I will be camping out and will proably get there at 9-10 PM on Friday. I will be there along with the losers who thinks it's cool to get sloppy drunk and start random garbage with random people. I hope they have better security this time around...
pubes
Punk

Post by pubes »

Who wants a pass to get to the front of the line? First reply gets one.
MunkeyPants
Giant

Post by MunkeyPants »

pubes wrote:Who wants a pass to get to the front of the line? First reply gets one.
Me, I can't be there, can I flip it? hahahahaha I kid.

Edit: seriously, I live on the other coast and won't be there. wacky humor day... :mrgreen:
Submit. Rapture.
guppy
Posse

Post by guppy »

ooo i want one!
edouble
Punk

Post by edouble »

pubes wrote:Who wants a pass to get to the front of the line? First reply gets one.
Doh! To late?
Johnster0228
Giant

Post by Johnster0228 »

Closest in proximity to the sale wins in default?!?! HAHA!
mviking23
Punk

Post by mviking23 »

Thats my plan.
Johnster0228
Giant

Post by Johnster0228 »

was stoked to see that they had that 4 print Levi's collab set at the sale! Great images! Got LOTS of good clothing items too! I even found a hat that I had before, but lost on the last big drop on Splash Mountain at Disneyland! That was a nice little surprise as well! haha!
newports
Swindler

Post by newports »

Johnster0228 wrote:was stoked to see that they had that 4 print Levi's collab set at the sale! Great images! Got LOTS of good clothing items too! I even found a hat that I had before, but lost on the last big drop on Splash Mountain at Disneyland! That was a nice little surprise as well! haha!
Glad you enjoyed yourself. Got a bunch of sweet gear myself! The four print was a nice surprise, I had to get that myself.
password
Giant

Post by password »

Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

Just picked up a grab bag from obeyclothing. The Basic Tee Only package sealed the deal. Good idea!
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

Gigantico wrote:Just picked up a grab bag from obeyclothing. The Basic Tee Only package sealed the deal. Good idea!
i sent OC an email and haven't received a response yet.... what's the difference between the basic and assorted? are the assorted the thin, slim fit and the basic the thicker 100% cotton shirts?
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

fribhey wrote:
Gigantico wrote:Just picked up a grab bag from obeyclothing. The Basic Tee Only package sealed the deal. Good idea!
i sent OC an email and haven't received a response yet.... what's the difference between the basic and assorted? are the assorted the thin, slim fit and the basic the thicker 100% cotton shirts?
From the email:

"If you can't make it to the sample sale we're offering our Grab Bags again. 3 sweet shirts, 1 sweet price! Things are a little different with the grab bags this time. As you probably know we offer T's on a variety of different style shirts. For men's, we are offering a Grab Bag option with only our regular Basic T's and an option with the other styles of shirts. In either Grab Bag you get 3 T's at random."

Fit guide:

http://shop.obeyclothing.com/fitguide/m ... guide.html

I never ordered before since I'm not a huge fan of the slim fit tee.
kalm
Punk

Post by kalm »

You people eat this garbage up huh? $35 shirts? I have no words to describe the absurdity of this.
"Computers are useless, they only give you answers" -Pablo Picasso
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

kalm wrote:You people eat this garbage up huh? $35 shirts? I have no words to describe the absurdity of this.
Look again. 3 shirts for $35.