Official Anticipation: 2nd Amendment Solutions

Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.
spagucci1
Giant

Re: Official Anticipation: 2nd Amendment Solutions

Post by spagucci1 »

Congrats to those who wanted one and got one! Unfortunately I sat this one out. All my print money this week is going to purchasing me a pair of these bad boys tomorrow. :)

hames002
Giant

Post by hames002 »

Bought Arcade Fire Tickets instead.
:?
truthiness
Giant

Post by truthiness »

was snowplowing driveway, hopped in car to move it, pulled up OG on iPhone and snagged it. Perfect timing.o
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. -- George Orwell
QKocur
Giant

Post by QKocur »

spagucci1 wrote:Congrats to those who wanted one and got one! Unfortunately I sat this one out. All my print money this week is going to purchasing me a pair of these bad boys tomorrow. :)

I'd say thats a pretty good diversion of funds right there!
distract
Posse

Post by distract »

spagucci1 wrote:Congrats to those who wanted one and got one! Unfortunately I sat this one out. All my print money this week is going to purchasing me a pair of these bad boys tomorrow. :)

I'm waiting on the True Blue's.
notudon
Giant

Post by notudon »

Got the Tweet from OG during lunch with the wife. Picked one up on the I-phone. Gotta love technology.
Check out my print collection. http://forum.thegiant.org/collection/others.php?u=1462" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... p?id=12750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SHT!
Giant

Post by SHT! »

those are dope!
3s have always been my favorite!
SHT! Store
http://www.SHTexclamation.com
SHT! Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/SHTexclamation
SHT! Email
imakeSHT@gmail.com
SHT! Instagram
@SHTexclamation
Giant

Post by 843 »

still have my og black 3's...my fav J's of all time!
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

distract wrote:
True Blues released summer before last in Europe. I don't there is going to a US release anytime soon.
PDC
Giant

Post by PDC »

Oh woops. I completely forget about this drop.
Congrats to those who picked one up.
akdigitalism
Punk

Post by akdigitalism »

Dude hames002!! Arcade Fire will blow your mind live if you haven't seen them yet. It is one of the best shows i've ever intended! People literally cry from joy, I swear!

I luckily lucked out on of these bad boys but had been waiting like three hours refreshing my page like a mad man haha!
hames002
Giant

Post by hames002 »

akdigitalism wrote:Dude hames002!! Arcade Fire will blow your mind live if you haven't seen them yet. It is one of the best shows i've ever intended! People literally cry from joy, I swear!

I luckily lucked out on of these bad boys but had been waiting like three hours refreshing my page like a mad man haha!
Never had the chance.
I feel honored to be able to go! haha
akdigitalism
Punk

Post by akdigitalism »

hames002 wrote:
akdigitalism wrote:Dude hames002!! Arcade Fire will blow your mind live if you haven't seen them yet. It is one of the best shows i've ever intended! People literally cry from joy, I swear!

Never had the chance.

Trust me you will not regret it !!! HAVE FUN!! IMO that arcade fire show will be worth sooo much more to you than this print.. if you are a big fan of arcade ^^
ritedere
Giant

Post by ritedere »

I'm not a sneakerhead in the least bit, but I love these. How would an uninformed person such as myself score a pair if even possible? Online somewhere?
ritedere
Giant

Post by ritedere »

akdigitalism wrote:
hames002 wrote:

Never had the chance.

Trust me you will not regret it !!! HAVE FUN!! IMO that arcade fire show will be worth sooo much more to you than this print.. if you are a big fan of arcade ^^
+1, 3rd row at the Hollywood Bowl for Arcade Fire with LCD Soundsystem opening was my favorite concert I've ever been to
Fidelito
Punk

Post by Fidelito »

ritedere wrote:

I'm not a sneakerhead in the least bit, but I love these. How would an uninformed person such as myself score a pair if even possible? Online somewhere?
I agree!! Those are sweet! Do they go on sale tomorrow? How much? Foot locker?
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

Fidelito wrote:
ritedere wrote:

They go on sale tomorrow at almost every major footwear retailer. Foot Locker, Finish Line, etc. This is a very popular release so I would plan on getting to the store a little before the time they are supposed to open. I would also suggest calling one of these stores just to confirm they are getting them, the time they open, and how many pairs in your particular size. Good luck!
Freeelander
Posse

Post by Freeelander »

Any idea how many pairs are being released and at what pricepoint they'll be at?
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

Freeelander wrote:Any idea how many pairs are being released and at what pricepoint they'll be at?
Here in my area I have called all stores and they only got one pair for each size. Huge stores like Niketown LA get hundreds of pairs. They are going to retail for $150.
Fidelito
Punk

Post by Fidelito »

spagucci1 wrote:
Fidelito wrote:
ritedere wrote:

They go on sale tomorrow at almost every major footwear retailer. Foot Locker, Finish Line, etc. This is a very popular release so I would plan on getting to the store a little before the time they are supposed to open. I would also suggest calling one of these stores just to confirm they are getting them, the time they open, and how many pairs in your particular size. Good luck!
Thx for the info man! Good luck to you too!
distract
Posse

Post by distract »

spagucci1 wrote:
distract wrote:
True Blues released summer before last in Europe. I don't there is going to a US release anytime soon.
They're scheduled to be released in June.
justin
Giant

Post by justin »

Shipping from NEW TRADITIONALISTS IND?
RiotAct
Swindler

Post by RiotAct »

justin wrote:Shipping from NEW TRADITIONALISTS IND?
well-known left wing group
danklax5
Giant

Post by danklax5 »

justin wrote:Shipping from NEW TRADITIONALISTS IND?
"Incorporated by Roger Gastman, New Traditionalists Industries, Inc. is located at 1331 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90026. New Traditionalists Industries, Inc. was incorporated on Thursday, February 24, 2005 in the State of CA and is currently active. Amanda Ayala True Gvefairey represents New Traditionalists Industries, Inc. as their registered agent."
"I make my own luck."
RiotAct
Swindler

Post by RiotAct »

Gvefairey?