Anticipation: Earth Crisis Drop

Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.
stealthninja
Punk

Re: Anticipation: Earth Crisis Drop

Post by stealthninja »

stealthninja
Punk

Post by stealthninja »

Climate change de-bunked

http://www.climatedepot.com/2014/05/07/ ... e-berserk/

A group of the powerful Ph.D.’s in the group have recently published a complete scientific document that totaling destroys the climate change alarmism of the US Democrat Party and the United Nation’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. You can find that publication on line at http://climatechangereconsidered.org/
jjttdw
Mono Enojado

Post by jjttdw »

The website from which your graph is taken has the following to say with regard to warming....

"Over the past 35 years the troposphere has warmed significantly. ......climate models cannot explain this warming if human caused increases in greenhouse gases are not included as input to the simulation model"

http://www.remss.com/research/climate#A ... emperature
submethod
Giant

Post by submethod »

More action on here than I have seen in over a year.
stealthninja
Punk

Post by stealthninja »

The same webite says the following "There is a minor warming trend continuing as Earth continues to go through its normal, natural climate change from Ice Age to Interglacial period which in ten thousand year or so will fade into another ice age.

Read more: http://www.climatedepot.com/2014/05/07/ ... z48NxoFCDM

jjttdw wrote:The website from which your graph is taken has the following to say with regard to warming....

"Over the past 35 years the troposphere has warmed significantly. ......climate models cannot explain this warming if human caused increases in greenhouse gases are not included as input to the simulation model"

http://www.remss.com/research/climate#A ... emperature
bigstrunso
Propaganda Engineer

Post by bigstrunso »

Have not a had a good troll like this around in a while!
stealthninja
Punk

Post by stealthninja »

bigstrunso wrote:Have not a had a good troll like this around in a while!

No trolling at all. For those with some intellect it is called debating.
bigstrunso
Propaganda Engineer

Post by bigstrunso »

Your facts are a joke. Already been proven.

Ola troll!
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

If you're not going to talk about the art, that this thread is dedicated to, then please take your pissing contest somewhere else.

Thank you.
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

frib- it is about the art in a way. The art developed the earth crisis debate.
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

spagucci1 wrote:frib- it is about the art in a way. The art developed the earth crisis debate.
It's not a debate or even a discussion about the art. It's a pissing contest. There's a big difference. There are other areas of the site for heated political debates.
stealthninja
Punk

Post by stealthninja »

spagucci1 wrote:frib- it is about the art in a way. The art developed the earth crisis debate.
It is about the art in a way, so I agree there with you spagucci. This back and forth debate would have never happened if this Earth Crisis print wasn't ready to drop. Lastly, I think we can agree to disagree, and in my opinion we have debated this topic enough.

As for the last comment calling this a pissing contest, I would tend to disagree with you on that point. This is a perfect example of different people of varying degrees with different views on a topic that is clearly a hot button issue. So much of a hot button issue that Shep supports the issue with his art, right wrong or indifferent.

For those who decided to partake in the discussion, a sincere thanks to you for being so passionate and supporting your views. And to those who could only complain or negatively comment, next time just try ignore the discussion and move on. Art can be controversial in nature, and so will the discussions around the said art.
easycraig
Giant

Post by easycraig »

" And to those who could only complain or negatively comment, next time just try ignore the discussion and move on."

stealthninja - how about trying to practice what you preach ^ the next time shep drops a print you are not impressed with.

seems like 9 times out of 10 all you do poodle and moan (dare i say troll ?) with every print release. lol... peace, ec
A New Hot Girl Joins the Giant.org every minute!
stealthninja
Punk

Post by stealthninja »

Good call, I give you credit for calling that out. + 1

But as with all Sheps prints I will continue to comment whether negative or positive.

easycraig wrote:" And to those who could only complain or negatively comment, next time just try ignore the discussion and move on."

stealthninja - how about trying to practice what you preach ^ the next time shep drops a print you are not impressed with.

seems like 9 times out of 10 all you do poodle and moan (dare i say troll ?) with every print release. lol... peace, ec
conartstudio
Sergeant Politeness

Post by conartstudio »

stealthninja wrote:Good call, I give you credit for calling that out. + 1

But as with all Sheps prints I will continue to comment whether negative or positive.

easycraig wrote:" And to those who could only complain or negatively comment, next time just try ignore the discussion and move on."

You are encouraged to comment about shepard's art, whether it be negative or positive, in the threads dedicated to the art. You are also allowed to have political arguments/discussion in other areas of the forum. This particular forum is specifically for the art, so keep the focus on that and don't use weak associations to the art as a justification to have your political "discussion" here.

Also, I'm all for people voicing their criticism of shepard's art as long as it's contributing to the discussion. Posts like "pass," "boring," "enough with the oil," etc are just a waste of your time as they don't contribute anything at all. If you're going to voice your opinion then expand on it past a 1-3 word statement.
jjttdw
Mono Enojado

Post by jjttdw »

easycraig wrote:"poodle and moan

:lol: :lol: :lol:
rlbchef
Giant

Post by rlbchef »

Used to be every three months there would be a troll session. :)

I do like the print. The color in person should be pretty nice.
net1994
Punk

Post by net1994 »

stealthninja wrote:
It is about the art in a way, so I agree there with you spagucci. This back and forth debate would have never happened if this Earth Crisis print wasn't ready to drop. Lastly, I think we can agree to disagree, and in my opinion we have debated this topic enough.

As for the last comment calling this a pissing contest, I would tend to disagree with you on that point. This is a perfect example of different people of varying degrees with different views on a topic that is clearly a hot button issue. So much of a hot button issue that Shep supports the issue with his art, right wrong or indifferent.

For those who decided to partake in the discussion, a sincere thanks to you for being so passionate and supporting your views. And to those who could only complain or negatively comment, next time just try ignore the discussion and move on. Art can be controversial in nature, and so will the discussions around the said art.
Freedom of Speech. It's a two way street my man.
brintoul
Giant

Post by brintoul »

Up. Done. Why not, I guess.
Giant

Post by submethod »

Sold out. :( I slept on it. If anyone wants to sell to me, lemme know.

Your pal,
Sub
easycraig
Giant

Post by easycraig »

submethod wrote:Sold out. :( I slept on it. If anyone wants to sell to me, lemme know.

Your pal,
Sub

currently $84 delivery included on ebay.... that's getting pretty close to what us CA'ers pay with tax and shipping isn't it?

-been a while since i grabbed a print but i think it was $75 or so.... i see a lot of best offers also... take a run at them
A New Hot Girl Joins the Giant.org every minute!
stuckeyc37
Propaganda Engineer

Post by stuckeyc37 »

Shipping was 2 dollars less this week. Must be on thinner stock
CoA
Punk

Post by CoA »

Saw this today and thought it was pretty neat.

jjttdw
Mono Enojado

Post by jjttdw »

Forgot about this one as well...oops
no1gdman
Propaganda Engineer

Post by no1gdman »

easycraig wrote:
submethod wrote:Sold out. :( I slept on it. If anyone wants to sell to me, lemme know.

Your pal,
Sub

currently $84 delivery included on ebay.... that's getting pretty close to what us CA'ers pay with tax and shipping isn't it?

-been a while since i grabbed a print but i think it was $75 or so.... i see a lot of best offers also... take a run at them
Is it me or are these flippers flipping nuts? You buy a print for $75 and sell it for $85 w/free shipping. After shipping and eBay fees you've made pretty much $0 profit. Seems pointless.