Anticipation: Earth Crisis Drop

Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.
anodyne13
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Anticipation: Earth Crisis Drop

Post by anodyne13 »

1. I like the print much more than many the past couple years

2. Even if human energy consumption is not the lone cause of global warming, it certainly can't help. So why not try and get cleaner

3. I think Shepard takes a very simplistic/easy view on global fossil fuel consumption. If there was no more oil consumption, it could have a devastating effect on already struggling nations that rely almost completely on it.
submethod
Giant

Post by submethod »

no1gdman wrote:
easycraig wrote:
submethod wrote:Sold out. :( I slept on it. If anyone wants to sell to me, lemme know.

Your pal,
Sub

currently $84 delivery included on ebay.... that's getting pretty close to what us CA'ers pay with tax and shipping isn't it?

-been a while since i grabbed a print but i think it was $75 or so.... i see a lot of best offers also... take a run at them
Is it me or are these flippers flipping nuts? You buy a print for $75 and sell it for $85 w/free shipping. After shipping and eBay fees you've made pretty much $0 profit. Seems pointless.
Its just flipper economic nerves. Flipping for the newer work has been luke warm with occasional uptrends on certain images. Then again, I am drunk ignore what I just said.
easycraig
Giant

Post by easycraig »

lol... right behind you.... fresh squeezed oj from our trees and some costco/grey goose is making it a great screwdriver

night! ec
A New Hot Girl Joins the Giant.org every minute!