Official Anticipation Thread: ADOPT Black/Gold edition

Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.
JackMama
Giant

Re: Official Anticipation Thread: ADOPT Black/Gold edition

Post by JackMama »

I know this has become a popular print to goof on, but I like the original...enough so that I framed it and it hangs in the homestead....but, not enough so that i'd drop another 2 bills on it. remember, 50 bucks of it is tax deductible.
This aggression will not stand.
mention
Propaganda Engineer

Post by mention »

JackMama wrote:I know this has become a popular print to goof on, but I like the original...enough so that I framed it and it hangs in the homestead....but, not enough so that i'd drop another 2 bills on it. remember, 50 bucks of it is tax deductible.
150 is tax deductible, right? 50 is the cost of the print?
JackMama
Giant

Post by JackMama »

mention wrote:
JackMama wrote:I know this has become a popular print to goof on, but I like the original...enough so that I framed it and it hangs in the homestead....but, not enough so that i'd drop another 2 bills on it. remember, 50 bucks of it is tax deductible.
i thought 50 dollars of the 200 was tax deductible....not 100% sure though. I have the slip that came with my original at home. i'll follow up later on today. i am pretty sure it will still be around tonight.
mention
Propaganda Engineer

Post by mention »

JackMama wrote:
mention wrote:
i thought 50 dollars of the 200 was tax deductible....not 100% sure though. I have the slip that came with my original at home. i'll follow up later on today. i am pretty sure it will still be around tonight.
From the release of the original...
Despinetta
Posse

Post by Despinetta »

Per the slip sent out with the original print, "$150 of the purchase price is a tax-deductible donation to Adopt-a-Pet.com, a 501(c)(3) non-profit charit y that helps pets in shelters find forever homes (Federal Tax ID 95-4761276)."
"Someday my prints will come....." - Blanca, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)
JackMama
Giant

Post by JackMama »

Despinetta wrote:Per the slip sent out with the original print, "$150 of the purchase price is a tax-deductible donation to Adopt-a-Pet.com, a 501(c)(3) non-profit charit y that helps pets in shelters find forever homes (Federal Tax ID 95-4761276)."
Thanks....i guess I had it backwards.