? new prints on OG website

Everyday discussion about all Obey Giant things.
stinkypete
Giant

? new prints on OG website

Post by stinkypete »

can't see if for sale yet though
"Have you anything to say. No? Then shut up. Lest you are a woman in
which case carry on - It's delightful."
Simon Munnery
MrMurk
Black Book Gallery

Post by MrMurk »

looks like it!
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources" Albert Einstein

Black Book Gallery | Instagram
Typhoon
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Typhoon »

Those look pretty sweet.
"If you can't laugh at yourself, Make fun of other people." Bobby Slayton

"Hey your dreams and all you work for is a joke." Baxterpoop

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... hp?id=9037
Shonquan
Giant

Post by Shonquan »

it would be awesome if they released a few of the wk interact/obey giant prints through the OG site.
Backpackpunk
Giant

Post by Backpackpunk »

Shonquan wrote:it would be awesome if they released a few of the wk interact/obey giant prints through the OG site.
It appears that they are.

Edition 250
Signed by Shepard Only
random message board post about art wrote: This past weekend I briefly visited a room that had three faithful reproductions of Duchamp's Fountain. Not only did I notice, I used one of them. It's so interesting because the work tells the truth.
itsniceouthtere wrote:yeah because we all know how intricate and deep the meaning within street art can be. If anything, street art is the MOST LITERAL FORM OF ART! if street art has made any negative impression on society today, its that it has made every 13 yr old with $100 and an eBay account into an art know-it-all.
Jason Filipow wrote: "MBW was that last bit of dead weight that broke the rear axle of the street art bandwagon."
http://www.shuffleandcut.com
robotoil
Giant

Post by robotoil »

Are these left overs from the Japan show?
stinkypete
Giant

Post by stinkypete »

Backpackpunk wrote:
Shonquan wrote:it would be awesome if they released a few of the wk interact/obey giant prints through the OG site.
It appears that they are.

Edition 250
Signed by Shepard Only

but when?, next tuesday? next day ?
"Have you anything to say. No? Then shut up. Lest you are a woman in
which case carry on - It's delightful."
Simon Munnery
destroyeric
Giant

Post by destroyeric »

Weston, where you at??? :)
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

I'd hit it, hard and fast. I love that Zapatista Woman but I didn't have the wall space or endz to make it happen. These are all smaller format prints right?
Typhoon
Propaganda Engineer

Post by Typhoon »

These prints were made for the Agnes B::OBEY::WK INTERACT Collaborative Exhibition that took place in Tokyo and Paris of this year. We happen to get our hands on a few of the prints after they were only available at the exhibitions and now they are available to all of you! This first batch is only signed by Shepard but for those that want the infamous WK signature its coming soon! Stay tuned.Edition 250, Signed by Shepard Only Check out the pictures after the jump.
"If you can't laugh at yourself, Make fun of other people." Bobby Slayton

"Hey your dreams and all you work for is a joke." Baxterpoop

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... hp?id=9037
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

This release is going to kill the value on the ones already released.... :cry:
Bamboozle
Posse

Post by Bamboozle »

spagucci1 wrote:This release is going to kill the value on the ones already released.... :cry:
how so?
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

Bamboozle wrote:
spagucci1 wrote:This release is going to kill the value on the ones already released.... :cry:
how so?
by adding another 250 prints into the market. And then if they put out another batch with WK's signature, it will only add more to the market........
easycraig
Giant

Post by easycraig »

-sweet- I actually would like these! EC
Gigantico
Carbon-Based Wastage

Post by Gigantico »

spagucci1 wrote:
Bamboozle wrote:
how so?
by adding another 250 prints into the market. And then if they put out another batch with WK's signature, it will only add more to the market........
It was my impression that they are all from the same stock.
pogue79
Posse

Post by pogue79 »

are they screens or offsets?
submit
The Reason

Post by submit »

Agnes b. in NYC has/had a bunch of these prints. they were like $125 each or something and they were unsigned.

These re-releases are w-e-a-k
avoid disappointment and future regret
Backpackpunk
Giant

Post by Backpackpunk »

submit wrote:Agnes b. in NYC has/had a bunch of these prints. they were like $125 each or something and they were unsigned.

These re-releases are w-e-a-k
how are these weak, I contacted Agnes B. and was told I could not buy these online only in stores, so for those of us that don't have a store near us this is awesome, now I don't have to drop several hundred on ebay to have a chance at this print. Also I think these are great looking prints and can't wait to get them, 2 great artist on 1 print.
random message board post about art wrote: This past weekend I briefly visited a room that had three faithful reproductions of Duchamp's Fountain. Not only did I notice, I used one of them. It's so interesting because the work tells the truth.
itsniceouthtere wrote:yeah because we all know how intricate and deep the meaning within street art can be. If anything, street art is the MOST LITERAL FORM OF ART! if street art has made any negative impression on society today, its that it has made every 13 yr old with $100 and an eBay account into an art know-it-all.
Jason Filipow wrote: "MBW was that last bit of dead weight that broke the rear axle of the street art bandwagon."
http://www.shuffleandcut.com
Mira263
Giant

Post by Mira263 »

I like these alot. but I am seriously broke after the last few weeks. With my pending D*Face print purchase, and the Banksy today. No way I am jumping into the fray tomorrow.
IG - ATXjeweler
submit
The Reason

Post by submit »

weak because some people had to put out a great effort and/or spend a good amount of cash to acquire one of the "limited to x number of prints signed by the artists".

If they changed the imagery or the size or something it would be one thing but to simply increase the signed edition is just what I said.... WEAK.
avoid disappointment and future regret
spagucci1
Giant

Post by spagucci1 »

Gigantico wrote:
spagucci1 wrote:
Bamboozle wrote:
how so?
It was my impression that they are all from the same stock.
Nope. The first runs were limited to 50, 150, and 300....... I dont see why they are saying these are from the same run........
DZEL
Giant

Post by DZEL »

submit wrote:weak because some people had to put out a great effort and/or spend a good amount of cash to acquire one of the "limited to x number of prints signed by the artists".

If they changed the imagery or the size or something it would be one thing but to simply increase the signed edition is just what I said.... WEAK.
minoka3
Posse

Post by minoka3 »

seriously i don't even like these if i score em i'm trading
mrxscarface28 wrote: First you'll have to jump through a ring of fire, walk on hot coals, and fight a death match with Gondor the Impaler.... Then MAYBE you'll get a print in your shopping cart.
Johnster0228
Giant

Post by Johnster0228 »

Im actually stoked about the release of these! I have been wanting one or two of them but the prices on Ebay drove me away! Wonder when these are dropping
mr_balut
Posse

Post by mr_balut »

Johnster0228 wrote:Im actually stoked about the release of these! I have been wanting one or two of them but the prices on Ebay drove me away! Wonder when these are dropping
when are these dropping? tomorrow?
xmas?
Defy+ "It's my wife's fault I battle Obey's shopping cart!"
email: paypal.swords@gmail.com
http://www.jade-swords.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-----------
WTB:
OBEY:
Burmese Monk
Pow(er)
Dali Lama
Elephant